Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
raskolni kov
Administrators nickname
lucky pluxury
Date
Jun 19, 2024
Time
7:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_tWrwkYTX0k

roskanlikov

Leader of Holdem Family
Player
i was stealing a car alone without gang member
and i have put a meeting point in my family menu to my family member
as you can see in the pov
why he put me in jail i didint call any gang members
i want compensation for the car that i wanted to steal because he made it fail and i want compensation for the engine block that i bought
because he took a wrong decision

and also in the next pov as you can see a player was punching me and i asked for admin help he came and told that its allowed here i think this admin is new please take a serious action for this admin for taking wrong decision to make a fair playing environment
the first Pov :

the second Pov :
and as you can see the second admin that i told him that i was not doing it as a gang member because i called my family members not gang he told me to post pov as you can see its all in pov i want compensation for all that

roskanlikov

Leader of Holdem Family
Player
and i was doing it alone without any gang members or anyone except my family members

roskanlikov

Leader of Holdem Family
Player
1.7 All gang members must wear top and pants of their gang`s color | Demorgan 180 min
there is nothing in this role telling that when stealing a car you must wear gang clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom