Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aryan bhaii
Administrators nickname
Aryan chaudhary
Date
Jul 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/C9HfSD0

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player
I got ban for reporting a people who killed me in green zone i reported a thread against him he killed me inside a bar and i got ban for GR 6.17 its says that we can not use obs or third party software for recording my screen i was not using any third party recording screen i don't have graphic card of nvidia so i was recording my screen with my windows genuine recording software that every computer have if it have windows and then i got ban for GR 6.17 please unban me i don't have graphic card of nvidia and i didn't use any obs software or third party software for recording my screen i just used my windows software that you also have in your pc everyone have that

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Reply was given earlier do not spam in complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom