Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rafid Hassan
Administrators nickname
Sle Azy
Date
Aug 30, 2024
Time
19:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ABVjdgz9slQ?si=_Tw1KsoOAbu6zwlU

Rafid Jodd

Player
Player
I Was Just Roaming In Ghetto Suddenly i saw theres a gang raid going on so i left that place and got far away from the place then i saw a guy shooting he was clearly outside the zone and he wasn’t even leo and it was ghetto so I thought to kill him when i start shooting at him he disappeared I didn’t noticed that he got demorgan and the next moment i got to check up on him i got demorgan as well. And when i asked what was my fault i got muted as well . I appreciate your decision but i think u didn’t saw the whole situation . Rest in pov

Sle Azy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your perspective clearly shows you not committing ER 1.1, I did see the entire situation and it appeared you (as a ballas member) was participating in the gang raid. I was wrong and will reverse your punishment.

Rafid Jodd

Player
Player
Your perspective clearly shows you not committing ER 1.1, I did see the entire situation and it appeared you (as a ballas member) was participating in the gang raid. I was wrong and will reverse your punishment.
Yep thats why i asked u to just come and talk for once but what u did was muted me saying I don’t know rules and disrespected me in-front of the whole server . I asked you politely just to come once but the thing u did was really bad .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom