Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro Khen
Administrators nickname
Azure Duke
Date
Aug 31, 2024
Time
4:36
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/804477/

Pedro Khan

Player
Player
Hello dear the chief administrator the server told " If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin complaint.

While the gang was fighting the army at the event of FZ raid , I was fighting with them and I was able to inflict severe injuries, but during the fight, the ID 79876 came and did a very clear VDM where he deliberately bumped into me and while I was falling, they took advantage of my fall and I died.

Since they took advantage of my fall and deliberately silenced me, why was the admin's decision like this? " No rule breaks in the POV"

I hope to review the topic because it is very important that the soldiers do this "VDM" because after reviewing this form, they will consider that it is permissible to do VDM, and this is not permissible and is against the server's rules. With all thanks and appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom