Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Emperor Bhau
Administrators nickname
Dom salvatore
Date
Aug 29, 2024
Time
1.04am
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/i2NRdhS

Lrd7nick

Player
Player
SIR this guy Robin Escobar has scammed many people and i m one of them as this person has posted a false claim for GR 6.22 as he posted saying "he takes my stuffs and left the family" but i didn't do such stuff as you can see i was with him going for the store robbery and i also invested 5mil in his family and using it for his own gain so i left the family as you can see i was co leader in the fam and he posted the evidence that looks like i took and stuff and leave but i took the stuff because he command me to do so sir so pls help sir if u can unban me and reinspect the forum he posted. Sir i started playing after a long time and someone who he takes personal grudges for leaving the family makes false claim and get approved is not fair please sir admin help me unban and ban this guy. Sir if possible you can check my id too.

Top Bottom