Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sami_Quin
Suspect ID
1789 or 1879
Date of violation
May 7, 2021
Time of violation
19:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DQS8cdu

SharpSabre

EMS Junior Surgeon
Player
The scammer did puts an advertisement for selling a house in LifeInvader for 250k and tell me to come house N.19 (he open the house to take a look) and after I did pass the money he killed me and run. His Phone number was 7472129.

House number 19 is for a family and they do scam other players as (ID: 15089) too.

Alex Odd said he banned them.

In proofs, you can see the cost of government of house and what he said, but he did shouts in Lifeinvader that it is 250k. If you access Lifeinvader's messages or Bank's Transactions or ask him, you will agree with my sounds.

(If you can't access those logs, by these proofs, I should get 400k or at least 290k but I am honestly telling you it's 250k.)

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
First of all, it is forbidden to avoid our server's system of buying/selling any property. Both of you must be permanently banned from our server. We don't refund money, in case if you avoided our systems. Next time you will be banned as well. Please read the rules before trying to sell/buy something.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom