Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. ingame time like 7am to 18pm
5. 5 to 7hr
6. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
7. Rohit Garg
9.Crime section

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
> I want to become an admin as I've had a very fun time on this server.I want to help better the city and help the newe people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I've always tried to improve RP quality ever since I joined as I knew how to RP prior to being on GrandRP. I have been a Ex Vagos Leader EN1 of gangs. I've been in every organization that there is and know how they work. I want to work and connect with players, not just punish them for their actions. I know all the server rules properly. I wouldn't mind being either a crime or state admin as I know all the rules and how they work for both.

2. What are your strengths?
> My strengths would be that I am highly motivated and professional. Everything I do is with the highest level of professionalism and no matter what I set out to do I will be determined in ensuring that the correct results and outcomes are achieved.
Good listener. I am very open to understanding a situation but as well as knowing what the rules are to ensure that people feel heard whilst ensuring that they understand where they may have faulted to discourage such behaviours in the future.i have 2year RP experience and Admin experience i am also admin in FiveM servers.

3.Whats are your greatest weaknesses ?
> I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

4. Will you be ready to leave rp life to become an admin?
>I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in management the server providing good RP to the players.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (it"s restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
>I don't have a business.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
> No sir i am Free i can manage Adminship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom