Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jozza Yankauskas
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:37
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/HBcBage

Jozza Shaykk

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor i just got blacklisted on RS 1 before 3 days or more i wanted to appeal on forum and to ask why did i get the blacklisted on RS1 and the chief administrator Abraham Elkhabib and the deputy chief administrator Mujo Simba dont wanted to give me a reason for my blacklist or any proof i didnt do anything they just blacklisted me for no reason and they event didnt give me a Reason of my Blacklist so i would like to get unbanned on this server i spend much time at this game i was leader more times just trying to have fun not to have Blacklist for no reason on the Server

Jozza Shaykk

Player
Player
Here is a proof to i was asking Mujo Simba the deputy chief administrator for the reason why he Blacklisted me and The chief admin Abraham Elkhabib was just saying ( Rejected Admin did the right desision )
1. Proof: Reviewed - Blacklisted I Mujo Simba
2. Proof: Reviewed - Blacklisted I Mujo Simba
i wanted to appeal again and then he just banned my forum account for no reason Mazhor please i hope you are going to do something about this becoase he cant just blacklist people with no reason i am not the first one which this is happening i hope you are going to do something about this thank you.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator

Jozza Shaykk

Player
Player
ako mujo svakako bude zalbu odlucivao Mujo reci mi sta sam ja napravio da dobijem bl na serveru? kontam ja sve nego random lika koji udje in game cisto da malo potrosi vremena sa ljudima da se zeza ti odlucis bas mene da blacklistas razumem ja da sam nesto napravio stojao bi iza toga nego stvar je u tome sto ne znam sta sam uradio niti sumnjam u bilo sta da sam uradio vidi jel sam imao 1 in game kaznu u poslednjih 9 meseci osim onoga mga dok sam lider bio? tacno nisam ja te stvarno molim da se smilujes i da mi progledas kroz prste meni bi bilo jako drago ( Samo jos jedna stvar da mi odgovoris na discordu ime mi je: hellokittyjozza ) .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom