Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yusuf Hunter
Administrators nickname
Larry Mcgavin
Date
May 15, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9LlKhvU3Mk0

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
Yes, I know this is a public road. But if they can pass through here, we can stop in front of our house. If he wants to pass, he can drive around us. It is obvious that that man's problem is not passing. If he wanted to pass, he could pass. The main thing is that while Lary was not listening to the problem from both sides and I was trying to explain my problem, Lary said 'Let me speak' and was sentenced to 60 minutes of silence. After Lary finished his speech and the situation was resolved, my silence still wasn't deleted, moreover, I filed a ticket for it, 'I think your speech is over, can you open my silance?'. My aim was just to tell the story from our side. Because Lary was saying there that the road is public and we should go away from there, yes the road is public, I think me and my family can stop there as well as they can drive.
My problem is not silance, I would say that Lary used his Admin power on me without listening to me.
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom