Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved DM & Event rule 1.2 | 56265, 22042, 106153, 106282, 104996, 95823 & other FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris_Blunt
Suspect ID
56265 22042 + more
Date of violation
May 18, 2022
Time of violation
1:05
Proofs
https://streamable.com/dlany9

Ryba

Chris Blunt
Player
my family was getting ready to enter the 1:05 biz war at ron's wind farm when fib opened fire on our family while we were grouped up. Killing multiple of our members and arresting the ones who didn't die. They first claim they did it because we killed one of them, which it's clear we didn't do and damage/ kill logs can prove. then they say it is because they saw us holding guns, which makes less sense, its grand rp there is at least 1 event an hour and when you see a group of people with guns standing together in the same clothing im sure the first thing anyone would assume is that there is an event. Then they say they didn't break event rule 1.2 because we weren't inside rons wind farm which makes less sense again because we cannot start inside zone. This is some sad roleplay from fib of all people. I'm just trying to roleplay and my immersion keeps getting ruined.

To help review this report I have included all the id's of my family members who were present at the biz war. so damage logs can be checked with more ease.

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
We were responding to an agent in distress and upon arrival we see you guys standing by the side of the highway with guns out which is a penal code: 2.17.7. Any brandishing of a firearm shall be punishable. And you can see in POV your guy decides to point a gun and our agent said on radio "he just pointed his gun at me"

Admin can correct if I'm wrong...but, you're IC until the event starts. How about try not standing so far way from biz war, having your guns out for no reason and then pointing your gun at random cars?

By the way you should read rules before you blatantly violate them on body cam footage:

1.8 It is forbidden to transfer family members between families for family war/business war. | Warn and disqualification

Jd1

Player
Player
Clearly you can see no one shot at you whatsoever he shot at his own car(Testing to see if he could shoot). On your radio your FIB partner clearly says there was 2 guys that had green hair which none of us had and instead of coming up to us and asking what the problem was or what we were doing you opened fire on us 10 minutes before a OOC event(BIZ WAR) Just cause you thought it was us that shot at FIB doesn't mean it was. Next time maybe instead of just shooting you actually confirm who actually shot FIB before opening fire on a group of people getting ready for a event. Also a friendly suggestion hit the bots cause once people arent standing still you cant hit your shots :ROFLMAO:

Ryba

Chris Blunt
Player
im fully aware of 1.8 and nobody was transferred for biz war and that's an extremely weird thing to bring up in a dm report. if you believe family members were transferred just for the purpose of biz war then feel free to report it because they weren't. You're defense is that you were there responding to an agent who had a gun pointed at him but the description you are given is 2 males with green hair and you open fire on 12 people with purple pants. I re-watched my pov and can see the shots you are killing us for is a guy shooting his friends tire dm rights . I don't believe 1 guy shooting his friends tire would give dm rights on 8 fib members who's lives aren't in danger to kill 12 people who payed no mind to them. Minding that we aren't in the ghetto we are out of city, where proper rp needs to take place before being able to shoot. you guys killed 12 people who were paying no mind to you and didn't engage in any type of rp with you, nor did they give you demands, nor shoot at you, nor aim at you, nor talk to you.

lesv

Player
Player
2m05bb21r4h41.jpg

fib

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
We all love our fans artwork and we had clear rights to engage on you first of all you are brandishing your firearm then started shooting at your friend's car tires, from a far distance no one will be able to identify wtf you are shooting at. Next time gather next the biz war location and for fib we should'nt even know that there is a biz war or any event which doesn't come under FIB's events, So Event Rule 1.2 is invalid for us.

Last edited:

Ryba

Chris Blunt
Player
Brandishing a firearm is an ic law. It doesn’t grant you dm rights 😂 speeding is an ic law too but you can’t shoot anyone that speeds.

Jd1

Player
Player
We all love our fans artwork and we had clear rights to engage on you first of all you are brandishing your firearm then started shooting at your friend's car tires, from a far distance no one will be able to identify wtf you are shooting at. Next time gather next the biz war location and for fib we should'nt even know that there is a biz war or any event which doesn't come under FIB's events, So Event Rule 1.2 is invalid for us.
Next time dont be a retard and just DM the fuck out of a group of people grouped up for a OOC event. NO ONE SHOT AT YOU I understand ur slow as fuck and couldnt see that but that doesnt make it OK

joephelps

Player
Player
Yes man we are huge fans of people that role play being fbi on grand rp you are correct

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
Yes man we are huge fans of people that role play being fbi on grand rp you are correct
Bruh, even if you have an ooc event you cannot shoot, and at that moment FIB is IC and shooting is illegal, there job is to stop illegal things from happening, if they get shot or see any active shots, they can shoot back, Its your fault that you started shooting while knwing you have ooc event, as in the last agent said that you guys are not the ones he spotted, and that could only be a problem if FIB shot you for no reason, and stopping calling it DM and teaching FIB how to RP...
You are just here to Report, just discuss regarding the report, dont go off-topic

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
Bruh, even if you have an ooc event you cannot shoot, and at that moment FIB is IC and shooting is illegal, there job is to stop illegal things from happening, if they get shot or see any active shots, they can shoot back, Its your fault that you started shooting while knwing you have ooc event, as in the last agent said that you guys are not the ones he spotted, and that could only be a problem if FIB shot you for no reason, and stopping calling it DM and teaching FIB how to RP...
You are just here to Report, just discuss regarding the report, dont go off-topic
Calling me retard when I didn't even say any bad words so salty this guys are can't even take a simple joke. 😂

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
as you can clearly hear in my pov multiple gunshots were fired by this family

in addition to this we were responding to a 10-10 call at DOC

also why was you so far away from the business war circle? the circle doesn't even cover that whole hill area so there is no reason for you to be on that side of the bridge and especially shooting your weapons without a reason

everyone from LEO side was still counted as an IC character and we dont know about your "OOC" events if we are roleplaying.

so wheres the DM part in that? we rply came to a distress call i tried to drop a local and then you guys started shoot and we shot back.

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
Good morning all,

After I myself reviewed the POV, The first major violation I see by the guy who uploaded forums is that he is sitting in a discord call before the “OOC Event” starts and says that FIB is here. My agents shot you due to a IC Law (2.17.7 brandishing of fire arm) My agents kept the RP Clean as they shot you coz you had guns in hands
If they wanted they could’ve broken the RP And people like you who themselves break rules by sitting in the discord call and sharing information that FIB is here
At 3:05 in Tiny Sykes Pov you can clearly see while he is dropping a local he clearly hears AR Shots from your end.. Once there is an active fire pretty sure it doesn’t count as DM.

You also shot when you were about to go in an “OOC Event” which is forbidden as well, let me state the rule for you here.
(Event Rule 1.2 - Forbidden to kill 10 mins before the event starts and 5 mins after)
If you are breaking all OOC rules such as Metagaming, ER 1.2, Mixing how can you have guts to report FIB simply for something which happened IC.

Addition to this when you wrote on the NRP radio that it’s Biz War none of my agents shot after that point in compliance with the rules .

Families like you are the reason LEO’s are afraid to RP anymore because you just straight up will go and fight on forums ever thought about talking to the leader so everything can be dealt IC and everyone gets a chance to RP?

Also I request the admins to please review the POV Of Tiny Sykes at 3:05 they are clearly shooting before an OOC event starts.

Dear family ,
Please review your own POV before you come here and make a forum report, thanks and have a good day!

Last edited:

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
Good morning everyone,
Few things to notice from Family's POV
1. Event rule 1.2 is considered to be broken when people preparing for that event are near event zone but, as per your POV you are too far away from event zone. As per my knowledge, events in DOC area starts at Power Grid and DOC crossing bridge and you are too far away from event zone.
2. About Meta gaming- Using Discord while in game is fine but, the moment you started sharing IC info like "FIB is shooting" and "I'm dead" thats where rule about Meta gaming was broken.

Few things to notice from FIB's POV :
1. About shooting with no demands -
Tiny clearly heard on radio that someone requires backup at DOC so, he moved all agents to DOC. When he was driving around DOC, there was clear evidence of someone shooting within area. So FIB had valid reason to shoot
2. About event rule 1.2 -
I do not think FIB broke this rule since you are 500 mtrs away from actual event zone.

Lets see what reviewing admin decides...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom