Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Paul William
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2021
Time of violation
12:51
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Dk6PxyC

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
Hi Admin,

I have a complain today i was roaming in city what happened actually i wanted to sell my car cybertruck then what happened in ads one guy posted buying cybertruck then i contacted that guy he given me his location it was railway station apartment i gone there then he and one more of his friend that he wanna buy told me By the guy who posted ad then they were total 2 then when i given him my car key then they both driven my cybertruck then took me to highway then they were only 2 the rule is to when ever you saying to hands up you need total 3 they broke rule here then what they do told me to run way then i left the city after running now i came in city its showing my cybertruck is in impound lot = Avi Blaine the black shirt guy robbed my car pls do something..
they were 2 how can they g131 to me Even Avi Blaine Accepted that he robbed my car in discord i can provide screenshot if needed
pls take necessary steps on them id 30451 (Avi Blaine) id 43592 (Hiten Dollars)

Avi

Player
Player
Hi Admin,

I have a complain today i was roaming in city what happened actually i wanted to sell my car cybertruck then what happened in ads one guy posted buying cybertruck then i contacted that guy he given me his location it was railway station apartment i gone there then he and one more of his friend that he wanna buy told me By the guy who posted ad then they were total 2 then when i given him my car key then they both driven my cybertruck then took me to highway then they were only 2 the rule is to when ever you saying to hands up you need total 3 they broke rule here then what they do told me to run way then i left the city after running now i came in city its showing my cybertruck is in impound lot = Avi Blaine the black shirt guy robbed my car pls do something..
they were 2 how can they g131 to me Even Avi Blaine Accepted that he robbed my car in discord i can provide screenshot if needed
There is not a single rule break i can see in this long paragraph

Avi

Player
Player
Hi Admin,

and how you knew my name thats simply meta gaming lol

Paul William

Player
AS its clear that you came with 2 guys even i have discord chats ss that you agreed you were 2

Paul William

Player
and how you knew my name thats simply meta gaming lol
And Btw your partner told me your Name Your partner name -hiten dollars he posted ad

Paul William

Player
Even if you can show me that you did g131 with 3 peeps i will delete this forums

hiten fulani

Player
Player
Even if you can show me that you did g131 with 3 peeps i will delete this forums
The rule is to rob people ok , we both where more in number and we just told u to go away with guns in our hands or we could just have killed u without telling u anything as it was not city atleast we kept u alive and tried to do some rp but rather u tried to combat logged there so that we couldn't steal your vehicle.

Reactions: Avi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom