Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Meta gaming | Non-RP revive attempt | ID : 14271, 22042 Respectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Nick_Boons
Suspect ID
14271, 22042
Date of violation
Sep 19, 2021
Time of violation
21:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1uDSVET2PV8

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
On 00:56, 14271 types do chat of 'uses morse code' and after that within a 2 minutes 1 car and then 3 cars are chasing us in front of DOC.There is no Marabunta member within 100m range.
on 05:28, 22042 attempt to revive in gunfight.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
My side of the story .

The thing that happened with me there is that you guys didn't take my radio away , so I used /do to use the radio and typed in chat and asked my people to pull up to my already placed meeting point. As soon as I reached there I dropped like 5 meeting points for my entire gang to pull up and then I hopped out , killed a couple and died to them swarming me. As soon as I got revived I did the /do and told my men to pull up to my meeting point and told them that I was about to be processed. The biggest mistake the legal org members made there was that they didn't attempt to take my radio away at all, I did the /do, I RPed it out completely. I sent in 2 messages in my gang chat where I said and I quote " PULL THE FUCK UP TO MY MEETING POINT "and "THEY ARE ABOUT TO PROCESS ME" . that's literally all I did. I expected some sort of RP from the legal orgs there but they really didn't want that so idk :/
The "Non-RP revive attempt" on the other end is absolute bullshit considering my boys didn't break a single rule except some mixing which I called them out on right there and then. Plus in the pov it can clearly be seen that ID 18163 kept breaking Fear RP over and over again.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
I will accept any sorts of punishment that comes my way , but I'm heavily disappointed in legal orgs for their low quality RP. I really did not expect that from someone who is in a legal org.
Unfortunately , I dont have video evidence but in my opinion , the pov of the Legal org member shows it all and sums up the situation pretty well.

Reactions: Avi

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
My side of the story .

The thing that happened with me there is that you guys didn't take my radio away , so I used /do to use the radio and typed in chat and asked my people to pull up to my already placed meeting point. As soon as I reached there I dropped like 5 meeting points for my entire gang to pull up and then I hopped out , killed a couple and died to them swarming me. As soon as I got revived I did the /do and told my men to pull up to my meeting point and told them that I was about to be processed. The biggest mistake the legal org members made there was that they didn't attempt to take my radio away at all, I did the /do, I RPed it out completely. I sent in 2 messages in my gang chat where I said and I quote " PULL THE FUCK UP TO MY MEETING POINT "and "THEY ARE ABOUT TO PROCESS ME" . that's literally all I did. I expected some sort of RP from the legal orgs there but they really didn't want that so idk :/
The "Non-RP revive attempt" on the other end is absolute bullshit considering my boys didn't break a single rule except some mixing which I called them out on right there and then. Plus in the pov it can clearly be seen that ID 18163 kept breaking Fear RP over and over again.
Let ask you one thing! How you were able to reach your radio when your were cuffed?

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Let ask you one thing! How you were able to reach your radio when your were cuffed?
There is no head tilting animation or anything , so I dont know how else you would expect me to use morse code on my radio. The disappointing thing is , you guys think that I'm metagaming instead of actually trying to RP which you guys completely failed to do. I used to be a legal org member for the longest time and that's where I have seen some of the best RP in this server. I just expected more from you guys.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Pending review by crime admins and marabunta curator.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 14271 will receive a punishment for UB/PG​
  • ID 29880 will receive a punishment for CR and fail RP (alone trying to stop the car with 3 legal org people in it. )​
  • ID 18163 will receive a punishment for fear RP (not stopping the car when followed by 4 gang cars 5 people )​
  • for the attempt to revive in a gunfight part the revive was started at exact 5:27 (when no gun shots heard) and at 5:28 the shots started firing and u then also accepted it but on your screen it displays "u must be near the player" means he left because of the gunfight.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom