Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Stefanie Cenisais
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2021
Time of violation
23:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Ua2mJ0w

kyttehwytch

Player
Player
I ordered a taxi from CH. I set the route on the map for the driver. As he drove, I told him I would give him a tip, because I need to give cash to 3 people for the battle pass task. He decides to not go down the road to my house. Instead he parks on the grass and almost starts to drive over the edge. I plead with him to go down the hill to my house. He decides to go the opposite direction down the road to the right of the hill, drive down the bank and onto the sidewalk on the side of a house, going towards the lake. He drives faster and plunges into the lake. He did not try to revive me, swam away and left me to die. Thankfully I had asked help from a God before I died, saying a taxi driver drove me into the lake and asked for help. Aki replied with solved and Brian Williams took my call and came swiftly to revive me.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Please provide a 1min POV(video) of the situation and upload to YouTube or streamable
You have 4 hours​

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
I ordered a taxi from CH. I set the route on the map for the driver. As he drove, I told him I would give him a tip, because I need to give cash to 3 people for the battle pass task. He decides to not go down the road to my house. Instead he parks on the grass and almost starts to drive over the edge. I plead with him to go down the hill to my house. He decides to go the opposite direction down the road to the right of the hill, drive down the bank and onto the sidewalk on the side of a house, going towards the lake. He drives faster and plunges into the lake. He did not try to revive me, swam away and left me to die. Thankfully I had asked help from a God before I died, saying a taxi driver drove me into the lake and asked for help. Aki replied with solved and Brian Williams took my call and came swiftly to revive me.
I am sorry for not getting the situation correctly at that time as u said "a taxi driver drove me into the lake" then i came to u and saw a taxi is floating in the water so i pulled the taxi out the then the driver drove away with it then i replied to u solved as i thought someone rammed your taxi in the was and i solved it by pulling it out.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom