Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed MG, OOC Insult, Mixing, Ear rape, Sexual Harassment | Sinaloa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael_McJohnson
Suspect ID
20950 57704 33085 46
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2022
Time of violation
2:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AShMo8GnhNI

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
Here is the proof of ID 57704 using the OOC information IC'ly. Take a look at the chat he is answering my OOC question IC'ly.
Here is the proof of ID 20375 ear raping and ID 57704((ADMIN)) supporting him saying yeah scream like that and also ID 46740 mixing and insulting me OOC at "NON-RP"
Here is proof of ID 57704 and ID 20950 sexually harassing me saying that my d... is so small and MG'ing answering my OOC question IC'ly again and ID 33085 insulting me OOC'ly.

Here is another proof of ID 20950 and ID 57704 sexual harassing

This is completely unacceptable, talking about d***, pointing a gun at my head so I can't do anything and someone come take off my pants and laugh with my d*** saying it's small or big. This is completely unacceptable for a admin to sexual harass, for a admin to don't know where to answer OOC questions, for a admin to tell people to ear rape. For a EX LSPD Chief to MG and Sexual Harass people that she is going to cut people d***...

Raymond Hulk.

Player
Player
Sexual harassment- behavior characterized by the making of unwelcome and inappropriate sexual remarks or physical advances in a workplace or other professional or social situation (I did not make sexual remarks towards you by speaking of your member I did not say I wanted to do any sexual things against you what so ever I only said your member was small never once saying or Gabi saying we wanted to do anything with it sexually trust me we don’t…)

Second I told him to shout it and by that I mean in rp way that was a broad statement which shouldn’t be punished for such reasons as it can’t be properly identified I did not tell him to ear rape..

Third: you were mixing throughout the entire rp situation ruining many peoples immersions including fellow Leo’s issue being is that we did not agree to you speaking oocly I did answer your little ooc question but that was due in part to a mistake everyone makes them not that big of a deal.

Fourth and foremost the idea that you sit here and complain of others breaking rules is truly remarkable when you are currently self reporting to your self

Please next time you will report for sexual harassment search up the definition and understand what entails sexual harassment :)

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
Sexual harassment- behavior characterized by the making of unwelcome and inappropriate sexual remarks or physical advances in a workplace or other professional or social situation (I did not make sexual remarks towards you by speaking of your member I did not say I wanted to do any sexual things against you what so ever I only said your member was small never once saying or Gabi saying we wanted to do anything with it sexually trust me we don’t…)

Second I told him to shout it and by that I mean in rp way that was a broad statement which shouldn’t be punished for such reasons as it can’t be properly identified I did not tell him to ear rape..

Third: you were mixing throughout the entire rp situation ruining many peoples immersions including fellow Leo’s issue being is that we did not agree to you speaking oocly I did answer your little ooc question but that was due in part to a mistake everyone makes them not that big of a deal.

Fourth and foremost the idea that you sit here and complain of others breaking rules is truly remarkable when you are currently self reporting to your self

Please next time you will report for sexual harassment search up the definition and understand what entails sexual harassment :)
1. You sexually harassed me, you said his d*** is small etc.
2. You also sexually harassed your own member saying she likes d***.
3. You do accept that you said to your member to ear rape. He ear rapped and you as a admin should have used NON-RP and say no not like that because that is ear rape but shout.
4. Mixing is when you say OOC things IC. I never said OOC things IC and you as a admin should know that! Also you accept that you answered my OOC question IC'ly saying "I've made a mistake".

Ahmed Casanova

Player
Player
Here is the proof of ID 57704 using the OOC information IC'ly. Take a look at the chat he is answering my OOC question IC'ly.
Here is the proof of ID 20375 ear raping and ID 57704((ADMIN)) supporting him saying yeah scream like that and also ID 46740 mixing and insulting me OOC at "NON-RP"
Here is proof of ID 57704 and ID 20950 sexually harassing me saying that my d... is so small and MG'ing answering my OOC question IC'ly again and ID 33085 insulting me OOC'ly.

Here is another proof of ID 20950 and ID 57704 sexual harassing

This is completely unacceptable, talking about d***, pointing a gun at my head so I can't do anything and someone come take off my pants and laugh with my d*** saying it's small or big. This is completely unacceptable for a admin to sexual harass, for a admin to don't know where to answer OOC questions, for a admin to tell people to ear rape. For a EX LSPD Chief to MG and Sexual Harass people that she is going to cut people d***...
Bro 1st thing Hostage Sicuation is not an event. 2nd We can cut ur d*** with RP. so dont cry like a baby..

Vick Vinegar

Player
Player
Id also like to ask/request that this be closed as to not promote any more bullying/or hate given towards Mr McJohnson as he is using his right as a player to report any type of behavior that he may seem to be wrong.

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
That's what you should get for asking as high as FIB Director why was he wearing Balaclava off duty, when you and your whole SS carry illegal firearms off duty no rules were broken in here. You and everyone are just bunch of butt hurts.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 20375 will receive a punishment for EarRape.
  • Beside that I don't see any other rule break, those actions consider as disgusting rp than sexual harrassing. I've discusses with other admins about this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom