Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Farok Mangisto
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 18, 2022
Time
21:27
Proofs
N/A

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
This is a post for the curator of the project to reply.

Hey Mazhor.
I got permanent ban for reason 6.3.. I was never stealing anything all I did was buying vests from some guy and then sell them. I was never in legal org as well so I don't understand how can I buy or sell vests and stay safe? and how can i know if its was stolen ?
He also accuses me of knowing this person personally and that is not true
I told him I could show him the conversation with whoever I bought it from on the discord server.
I'm not supposed to guess who stole what I came in and bought goods from someone that's all

btw i trying to talk with alex but alex talk like a little kids, every moment say bye bye bye, He is not trying to understand what happened at all he is trying to blame an actor unrelated to the situation.
You have logs, you can see i never talk with that guy before, i paid 38k for the vests.
I understand he does not care so much about players here in the community but at least he will need try to talk and understand what happened and not every single time "bye"

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
6.3 Forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organisation for personal puropses | Perm ban
the rules says other thing about the ban i got
I didnt was in any ORG, Alex told me I should know it's stolen I'm not supposed to know if it's stolen or not and let's really admit it's not supposed to interest me I came to the game to make money and was looking for ways to make money so I was looking to buy items in bulk and this guy post that he selling vests in bulk so i buy it with 0 idea its stolen
I give a BIG proof that i buy it like everyone else buys things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom