Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jimmy Springfield
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Oct 20, 2021
Time
15:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SU6d1ikoZ3yKKoBgU38FeqC2ojEN6kss/view?usp=sharing

Jamie Springfield

Player
Player
I was demorganed yesterday for CR in GZ which was a mistake but it's a rule so I need to follow and I understand the punishment. I completed the time around 170 minutes and only 7 to 8 minutes were left for my demorganed . I went Offline slept , went to school and came today in game and the timer was again at 180 minutes. Admin says I need to serve the punishment again. Also I got a warning for CR. I already had 2 warning before and was completing them it was the last day yesterday to finally join the organization which I wanted from months but now again a warning that too for CR . If you can do something about the warning please look into that matter I can serve the sentence again and join the Gang finally or else I'll just have to quit grp :\ . Idk I just completed 14 days warning cleared interview and everything required and boom 7 days warn again Please look into this ASAP.

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Can you please tell me your ID so i can provide the evidence to higher admins?

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

You are punished for this thread.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. I have rechecked your warning and you received it yesterday for the thread which Arthur linked. I will not remove your warning. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom