Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Uchiha Scar
Administrators nickname
John Lark
Date
Aug 5, 2022
Time
04:51
Proofs
https://i.gyazo.com/e223fca0a1c9d78218fcbfa14f769a36.jpg

Sin Macher

Player
Player
I was given a warning and demorgan for Fear RP. In the situation and also in the persons POV who reported him you can see in chat I was spamming, "I can't hear you" and "type please" if they had typed the RP could have went as usual but they refused to type and killed me instead, after Ethan Murphy came and they revived me again and I still couldn't hear them and I asked Ethan to type in chat about what they were saying because I could not hear them, please ask Ethan about the situation, they still robbed me like normal. Further proof of Ethan actually being there is this screenshot of when I asked him to come the situation https://i.gyazo.com/e223fca0a1c9d78218fcbfa14f769a36.jpg and the request also matches with the time of the situation when it occurred.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
And plus if 2 people are pointing guns at you, what do you think they will be asking you to do? To dance for them? Or put hands up 🤷🏽‍♂️

Sin Macher

Player
Player
I'm sorry but what is your argument? One of your own administrators are literally there helping with the robbing situation and they still robbed him lmao? You weren't supposed to punish him for shit, Ethan would have literally punished him for Fear RP because he was there. The guy who was robbing was arrogant as fuck and just didn't type. You have no argument, go and bother somebody else. He complied and put his hands up and when told to not get in the vehicle, he complied again and he ran, explain to me where the Fear RP is in that. Are you crying because he didn't put his hands up straight away? Even if he did put his hands up he couldn't hear anything so good luck robbing him lmao. He said in chat so many times I can't hear you TYPE. If they had just typed this situation wouldn't occur.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
REJECTED
Complain cannot be made by 3rd party person !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom