Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aidan_QueenQuinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 7, 2022
Time of violation
01:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HgP_MUpemnc

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
so i forgot to post dis one but yesterday was a hostage situation ongoing, we got called by NG, only LSPD, USSS (and NG if i am not wrong) showed up, while its FIB first priority to take care of the hostages, not LSPD, not SAHP, not NG and definetly not USSS. Yet we all were there, and where was FIB? I just wanna show how badly this is ongoing right now while we all should be relying for FIB to back us up and definetly at hostage situations. USSS leaded the negotiations, the other guys backed us up and delivered awesome job but again, its FIB first priority to be at hostage situations. This post might not be anything worthy or might get Rejected but at least yall see how bad this is going rn. Even after the situation, where was FIB when we needed help to process multiple 10-15? no where to be found. A single LSPD agent did the job for us, processed 3 guys at least..

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
there is always someone available, been in enough orgs to see that there are still people, low on numbers but available

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Upon reviewing evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this moment.

Please fix title of this report.
Mention specific rule name which is broken.

You have 6 hours to fix.​

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • FIB will receive punishment for not reponding to hostage situation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom