Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack Cornholder
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2022
Time of violation
19:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ACwR4lujK7I

Safisa

Player
Player
Police failed to comply to demands, were constantly difficult and not valuing hostage lives, did not give us free passage shot at us and chased us. Would like to request full footage from one of the police as there were other infractions before my recording started unfortunately it bugged out but I was shot when I asked people on the roof to leave. Spikes were put under my car and out of circle to stop us from getting away even though we traded hostage for free passage

Neron Hill

NPC
Player
Driving your car with your trunk open hmm.. I saw a perfect execution from LEO side, we placed spikes to the outside of the circle which is all fine and goes well with rules. It seems like a self report. :ROFLMAO:

Frederick Rogues

Supreme Court Justice - Former SAHP and EMS Leader
Player
Evenin,

Imo this was a bit of a mess by whoever was negotiating from an IC perspective on both sides.

However from an LEO standpoint if you ask for free passage you will either get it or get the illusion of free passage, hidden spike stripes or a barricade out of sight around a corner is not uncommon.

I personally was around the back of the building, I don't recall some of the stuff in your post but I do have POV of multiple of the reporting family talking about hearing us, seeing us and seeing our ID's through the walls as well as a running commentary of our positions through the walls, so as requested by the reporter I'll upload that pov for viewing at some point tomorrow.

Safisa

Player
Player
yes please, post the full footage of you on the roof from the very start when the robbery was called to the moment it ended please, i would very much like the admin who deals with this to see what you guys did, i would please ask for forum admins to hold this thread until promised footage is uploaded, but i think once he looks over it, it might "magically corrupt"

Levi Hill

Player
Player
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban "were other infractions before my recording started unfortunately" self report?
Police failed to comply to demands, were constantly difficult and not valuing hostage lives, did not give us free passage shot at us and chased us. Would like to request full footage from one of the police as there were other infractions before my recording started unfortunately it bugged out but I was shot when I asked people on the roof to leave. Spikes were put under my car and out of circle to stop us from getting away even though we traded hostage for free passage

Safisa

Player
Player
Like i said the footage bugged, it corrupted and i could only save the last part

Elon Moose

Former FIB & SAHP Leader
Player
Read the rules before robbing a store 😂.
When we got the hostage we don’t own you a penny on him, you didn’t count the money, your problem.

Also it’s amazing that your guys can see through walls and know that the Leo’s are on the roof isn’t it?

Also it’s leaving the store to climb on the roof and see that Leo’s are there, sounds realistic to you? Why didn’t you show that part in your POV 🤣

About the free passage part, Free passage is inside the perimeter (yellow zone) outside of it we can do whatever we want 😀

Elon Moose

Former FIB & SAHP Leader
Player
Also you and trunk have a history, as our old chief of rs was conducting a 10-80 on foot you kept flexing your Junior SS ID and kept interrupting and forcing him at a point to get in your trunk. It’s against the law. He was safe and secured but after few days you came to him calling his name by his ID just because he reported you through his IC bodycam 😂🤣🤣

Jisan Nowrhey

SAHP | Undersheriff
Player
Also you and trunk have a history, as our old chief of rs was conducting a 10-80 on foot you kept flexing your Junior SS ID and kept interrupting and forcing him at a point to get in your trunk. It’s against the law. He was safe and secured but after few days you came to him calling his name by his ID just because he reported you through his IC bodycam 😂🤣🤣
Very true. Recognising me and calling me by my ID was MG.

Safisa

Player
Player
1- Footage was promised from your POV waiting on it still unless your scared to upload it.

2- free passage is free passage, you did not even give us 5 seconds after the hostage was gone

3- nobody cares about the cash you passed to me it was my fault for not paying attention to it

4- you chased us out after free passage was traded for, maybe you just need more training or someone else needs to be in charge. I spoke to a couple of admins after the robbery i was told, spike traps in or out of the circle once we traded for free passage is fail rp, shooting at us as were about to drive off as we traded hostage for free passage is fail RP.
Shooting at the criminals while there are still 2 hostages is fail rp, not following demands for hostages lifes is fail rp, you did all of them,eat your strike and deal with it, please hurry with this as i have another report to do on SAHP for another situation that went almost exactly like this

Frederick Rogues

Supreme Court Justice - Former SAHP and EMS Leader
Player
As promised I planned to deliver POV regarding MG from the family. Considering your reporting some shooting and negotiations which I wasn't part of, nor am I the reported ID, I wont be wasting my time with a full POV when you can't provide one yourself.

I'm sure if you provide full POV of your claims then LEO's will respond in like, however you are required to have a recording yourself at this event.

Odd for half of a POV to be corrupt, it's typically all or nothing. I think what's more likely is that your lack of POV for the full situation covers up wide spread family metagaming during the situation.

MG from ID 152927 and ID 181879

Elon Moose

Former FIB & SAHP Leader
Player
1- Footage was promised from your POV waiting on it still unless your scared to upload it.

2- free passage is free passage, you did not even give us 5 seconds after the hostage was gone

3- nobody cares about the cash you passed to me it was my fault for not paying attention to it

4- you chased us out after free passage was traded for, maybe you just need more training or someone else needs to be in charge. I spoke to a couple of admins after the robbery i was told, spike traps in or out of the circle once we traded for free passage is fail rp, shooting at us as were about to drive off as we traded hostage for free passage is fail RP.
Shooting at the criminals while there are still 2 hostages is fail rp, not following demands for hostages lifes is fail rp, you did all of them,eat your strike and deal with it, please hurry with this as i have another report to do on SAHP for another situation that went almost exactly like this
When you upload your full bodycam
And not one that is trying unsuccessfully to deceive I will upload mine :).
After all, you have opened the report than you need to provide evidence.

Safisa

Player
Player
My footage records in 20 minute increments as it is the maximum i can do, hence why there is 2 recordings and one corrupted, like was said he will not upload the full footage as he and others broke rules in the situation "As promised I planned to deliver POV regarding MG from the family. Considering your reporting some shooting and negotiations which I wasn't part of, nor am I the reported ID, I wont be wasting my time with a full POV when you can't provide one yourself." full footage was requested and failed to deliver. There was no MG you were speaking so loud we heard you through the wall

dont know if you stood behind a door when people were speaking but you can hear through it.

AbhikSarkar

Player
Player
FALSE REPORTS
-LEOs can do whatever they want after the hostage is safe, SPIKES CAN BE PLACED OUTSIDE THE AREA OF OPERATION as its IC, and Ur own guys in the back of the store were MetaGaming, there was nothing wrong the whole situation other than that poor cop whos game crashed while fighting you but you all were still shooting LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom