Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy Yeager
Administrators nickname
Jackson Clark
Date
Aug 10, 2022
Time
19:50
Proofs
Ingame Ticket

Tommy Kings

MasterMind T.K
Player
Hello Mazhor,

first of all i am very sorry for what i did, in my time I joined GrandRP in 2021 I was unaware of the Rules with Accounts on this Server so I made one main and 2 Twinks instead of just one, luckily until today i never logged into my second Twink, i spent so much time in this game even in the position as an Administrator and learned the rules pretty hard. Today I wanted to login on my Twink but forgot my Email adress, so i just tried some of mine and unaware of the Accounts i have created one year ago i logged into the wrong email and officially made my third account. The moment i was in the Skin Creator Screen i realized my big mistake i was panicing very hard and instantly wrote a Ticket to the Administrators and tried to talk to them. Jackson told me to create an unban request. After that I got banned on all of my Accounts.

Thats why i am here to ask for a unban, i dont really want my Twinks to be unbanned because from now on i will only play on my main account so that mistakes like this never happen again even tho i am pretty aware of all the rules now. I only want to play on my Main account Tommy Yeager 35711 .I really liked the time on GrandRP and i dont want it to end here.

Kind regards

Tommy Yeager

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Hello,

I really appreciate you beeing honest.
You created a ticket immediately and the account got created seconds before the ticket.

Waiting for curator of the project

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Handed over to Vincent​

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
As I already said we appreciate your honesty.
Anyways we need to be strict with our rules and wiped your account (money) and we are willing to unban you.
Third account stays banned. Try to avoid it in future to avoid getting banned without a chance of getting unbanned.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom