Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bright Family
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/tch9pq

gaddarpol

Get clapped.
Player
Hello We are bright family members
We Got Lose Last Family war cause we think they are using illegal redux or hack somethink.
We are old West Clappers player Everyone know We can get win so easy when vs North kingdom
Screenshot_102.png

But when we start to play in Bright Family, We always getting crash in Family war Against north kingdom.

This is not First time, we are getting same problem 2 TIME
I Think they are using something for make crash And we can show 2 more pov north kingdom family member using illegal redux Cause they are shoting Behind from prop.

We want to see All of north kingdom family member pov everything clear in all pov, we can show before 1 month to We get crash Minimum 5 people

Everyone know they are Streamer Family and They dont like West players if north kingdom get lose they cant carry this pain,They are scared about that North players playing like real life not a game they should be remember this first.

We are playing another servers too for Fam war (IT,FR,EN1,GER2) and we didnt get any crash in this servers but North using hack or something ill start a show all pov right now.

I hope they can show all illegal redux or hack cause we didnt play Fairly

EVERYONE CAN SEE IF WE DIDNT GET CRASH THEY CANT WIN WE HAVE SO GOOD POSITION BUT NORTH START TO MAKE US CRASH I HOPE ANY HIGHEST ADMIN CHECK THIS FORUM CLEARLY

WE HAVE ANOTHER CRASH POV BEFORE 1 MONTH WE CAN SHOW EVERYTHING IF YOU NEED TAKE CARE

I HOPE NORTH KINGDOM TRY TO FAIRPLAY 1 TIME IN THIS MOMENT

unknown.png

POV-1

POV-2

POV-3

POV-4

POV-5

ILLEGAL REDUX POV

POV-1

GRP EN2 - FAMWAR 42

POV-2

shootingtowall