Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tee_Rogers
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 24, 2021
Time of violation
1 pm Est
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wHFSxqi11o

terozero

Player
Player
This ponch member was blatantly godmoding/health hacking in fam turfs. Overall was hit for over 300 damage I DO not see how this can be desync.

Grand Theft Auto V 2021.10.24 - 18.24.15.04.DVR_Trim (2) - Hit over 100 by Frank himself (starting at 0:40 in his vid)
Grand Theft Auto V 2021.10.25 - 01.17.49.22_Trim (2) - Hit another 64 by Zac (0:32) in his vid
In my youtube link I hit him for 70 with no duration for him to heal (0:56) in my pov
.... - Bob's pov where hits him for 64 at 1:03 time stamp in vid

ADMIN REVIEWING PLEASE WATCH ALL 4 POVS

Saxzu1h

Player
Player
This ponch member was blatantly godmoding/health hacking in fam turfs. Overall was hit for over 300 damage I DO not see how this can be desync.

Grand Theft Auto V 2021.10.24 - 18.24.15.04.DVR_Trim (2) - Hit over 100 by Frank himself (starting at 0:40 in his vid)
Grand Theft Auto V 2021.10.25 - 01.17.49.22_Trim (2) - Hit another 64 by Zac (0:32) in his vid
In my youtube link I hit him for 70 with no duration for him to heal (0:56) in my pov
.... - Bob's pov where hits him for 64 at 1:03 time stamp in vid

ADMIN REVIEWING PLEASE WATCH ALL 4 POVS
Bro i live in syria my internet is very bad and every one of u hit me 1 shot and i was lagging hard and just that u now i am level 643 in Gta online and i was killed from so many ppl who i hit like 5 time and thy didnt die becouse they was laging and just one thing dont be mad if u lose some fight every time. ;)

terozero

Player
Player
Alright well, if that is the response, and he does not have POV, I hope we can receive our turf back because we don't have any attacks. The player was clearly godmoding and doesn't have his pov to say otherwise

terozero

Player
Player
Bro i live in syria my internet is very bad and every one of u hit me 1 shot and i was lagging hard and just that u now i am level 643 in Gta online and i was killed from so many ppl who i hit like 5 time and thy didnt die becouse they was laging and just one thing dont be mad if u lose some fight every time. ;)
Bro listed his gta online level as evidence against him cheating :ROFLMAO:

Saxzu1h

Player
Player
Alright well, if that is the response, and he does not have POV, I hope we can receive our turf back because we don't have any attacks. The player was clearly godmoding and doesn't have his pov to say otherwise
u can attack and get it back i dont wanna get ban for no reason

Wrath

Player
Player
I am man uncle I also levi in syria and play koreon gta level4320. Has wifi is bad. Plz no complain american

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
I am man uncle I also levi in syria and play koreon gta level4320. Has wifi is bad. Plz no complain american
even you don't see it as an excuse why are you being so racist ?? you didn't live bad situation like them and you don't know what happened there so shut your crap mouth and stop being racist

Wrath

Player
Player

even you don't see it as an excuse why are you being so racist ?? you didn't live bad situation like them and you don't know what happened there so shut your crap mouth and stop being racist
You bloody! I live u no live my boy. I mine for 5 year to get wyfi so no comunicatr liek this I am pro Koreon GAT player level4320 you american

Frank Shitsburgh

Player
Player
u can attack and get it back i dont wanna get ban for no reason
Hello i am man dad. we live all syria in. me vietnam gta level 4356 and social credit score 9 billion. i walked in on son with aim the bot and esp on monitor his. ples forgive son mine we only have brick 2 man

chad

Blocked
Blocked
bro i give player and im sister of shitsburg what mean you need me not racism, i think you shad chad my name into cars to syria. Love you ghustonburg i appreciate reported

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting ID 59035's POV. They have 12 hours to respond​
  • As this is red circle event you must have POV (Event Rules 1.7)​
Unlocking the thread only for ID 59035's POV, any other off topic/toxic comments will result in a punishment

Player
Player
lol grp really gonna ban man for not having pov instead of a cheating ban after this retard blatantly godmoding

Saxzu1h

Player
Player
i dont have a POV cuz like i said i live in syria and bad PC but if u think this is cheatin than here we go

terozero

Player
Player
Ok well there's no point in waiting since he doesnt have pov. I strongly feel he should be banned for cheating not just for not having a pov, its obvious godmode and without a pov idk how you can argue otherwise. He was hit for over 300 damage this is something over a simple case of desync. Why would you go into red circle events not able to record your game? You living in syria doesn't stop you from recording

Also if an admin can give us the 7v7 turf back that would be great

Last edited:

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
lol grp really gonna ban man for not having pov instead of a cheating ban after this retard blatantly godmoding
That's the flaw in the rules :)
Anyone can bug abuse or hack but claim they don't have POV and only receive a 30day. Certain people have done it multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom