Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected improper review of application and denial | Floki Vilgoroarson

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Larry Mcgavin
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgoroarson
Date
Aug 15, 2022
Time
16:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/171014/#post-606726

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
hello I am making this report not out of spite of floki but out of concern as to why my application was denied simply with: Reason: Lying to admins
I have not lied to admin and if the reason was my LOA from admin team for what was meant to be 2 weeks due to a very long work period IRL nearly 70 hours a week because of a huge job, I was home early due to a on the job injury which hindered me from doing my job but prior to this I worked nearly 50 hours (which is a few less than i stated to floki my apologies) but the thing is I worked those 50 hours in a span from Monday until Thursday when I came home that's 50 hours in four days so my first day back I decided to play simply on my twink and relax with some fun because no one wants to come home from 50 hours of work on pure caffeine to do another job the second they get home! not even floki would want to do this he also stated I played more but I didn't start work until Monday I had the Sunday before it off so I used that day as well to relax because I knew the coming week would be grueling and long and would feel like much more than a week. I have not lied to admins I find many of the admins to be good people and friends I feel I was wrongfully punished and mazhor if you would like proof of the amount of hours I worked this past week in order to understand than I will properly provide you that proof in dms if you ask I feel I was done a injustice and would only like to see it fixed thank you.

I hope that it is known I wouldn't do anything to harm the integrity of the admin team a group that I was with for a long period of time on multiple occasions!

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Admin explained to me everything. He lost the trust and that's why he rejected your application. Provided all proofs to me. So, I don't see the problem.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom