Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aryan Vuitton
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Aug 18, 2022
Time
11:04 AM EST
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ddeMBrd

Aryan Vuitton

Goodnight!
Player
I posted a forum on a admin named Big Dave saying i was falsely charged with rule breaks and that in their own POV they break multiple rules and i asked how they can break multiple rules visibly but i falsely get charged. Then Alex messages me on the forum website and gives me a one month warning for "Breaking rules of complaints/Abusing complaints", people dont file admin complaints that often so if someone does it incorrectly or accident abuses it because its their first time, admins should take that into consideration and as the RULES of posting one of these forums say "The admin can reject ur forum if "The complaint is not in the form of a complaint" or "The complaint has to be filed in the correct order". He should have rejected my forum and moved it into archives and in the comments he should have said "incorrect format" or something. He had no reasoning to give me a warning

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Next time read forum rules before making complain​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom