Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kaschmir Vialpando
Administrators nickname
Kareem Pluxury
Date
Aug 21, 2022
Time
13:42
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/vgck9U7

Kaschmir Vialpando

Master Clown
Player
Hello first of all i love the playing this project and i dont know why i got banned i was going to gang event clandestine anyway i banned instantly after the read again what is the gen rule 1.1 and 1.4 i opened this forum. I have 2 accounts first of my account got banned because of this thread ;

I opened 2-3 thread about unban appeal but they rejected. I accepted that and start playing at 130232 its my twink after everythings going normal we created family and we made unofficial application. Anyway its accepted too because i no have no rule breaks past and etc. I dont understand if my main got banned i shouldnt play this game anymore is it right thing? I already accepted 119265 and 130232 my account but 119265 blocked thats why im playing in 130232 as i said i accepted 60 days ban at 119265 at left probably 34 days from 60 days. I can prove anything whatever you want and i dont wanna lose my family unofficial orgs. My punishment history is clear too im not rulebreaker jerk or something i just wanna understand eveything clearly. I hope i wrote this text understandable have a nice day.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
130232 119265 82729 130247
these accounts were used by you​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom