Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ranveer Malhotra
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Aug 20, 2022
Time
18:44
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/SwLGA3p

Ranveer Malhotra

Player
Player
Hey Mazhor,
Myself Ranveer Malhotra | 112894
I was Level 3 admin and i just saw today out of suddenly i have been Permanently Blocked from server for reason mentioned as "Blacklisted for Scamming" by my Honorable Senior Admin "James Pluxury | 12". As the Reason says i am punished for Scamming but to my knowledge i have not scammed anyone and being an admin i have not even interacted with any player also. If required i have POV from 10/AUG/2022 till date of my each admin task i have performed i can show that as well.

I had no intention of scam or anything to go against the server, if there is any misunderstanding please ask me i am ready to give my true statement and if i have body cam of that scenario i will provide that as well.
I request you to look into this please.
and if i have done any scam please let me also know, because its so surprising for me as i seriously don't know for what scam i have been punished, and looking for the proof as well, as no one reported me on forums as i know to my best.

Looking for a positive reply.

Thanks
Ranveer Malhotra | 112894

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
You added a bot to discord server which is not allowed at all. And furthermore, this bot was used to send scam links.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom