Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM İN CİTY AND PUNCHİNG İN GZ İD: 109661, 192134, 108028

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Morgan Jonathan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2022
Time of violation
13:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aoksDPcKH1c

cinar_yuzbasi

Player
Player
i was going on way and they killed the peoples in city for no reason and they are fl in gz and punch in gz

Lucas Crash

Player
Player
You're provoking at 5:43 minutes of POV. I remind you of what you wrote in chat, and there is more in the longer version of the POV.

VICTORR

Victor
Player
why don't you show me that you provoked me? I told you to leave because you were bothering me, but you continued to provoke and bother me. you made sentences like kill me, punch me out of the game chat, you provoked us. but you don't show them. and no rdm, no one killed you

cinar_yuzbasi

Player
Player
why don't you show me that you provoked me? I told you to leave because you were bothering me, but you continued to provoke and bother me. you made sentences like kill me, punch me out of the game chat, you provoked us. but you don't show them. and no rdm, no one killed you
no one killed me. but they are killed 2 guys in city.

cinar_yuzbasi

Player
Player
And u cant punch in gz

VICTORR

Victor
Player
I feel very sorry for you, please contact me and I will be of any help. I'm paying for the hospital and surgery costs, you should be fine now

Edward_Crash

Player
Player
There is a before and after of this video, but they don't even need it you enter a rp there it tells you to go many times and you toxiclix and provoking you don't walk away on purpose and we don't even do anything to you, you are a complete idiot stop toxicating people

cinar_yuzbasi

Player
Player
There is a before and after of this video, but they don't even need it you enter a rp there it tells you to go many times and you toxiclix and provoking you don't walk away on purpose and we don't even do anything to you, you are a complete idiot stop toxicating people
no i didnt provoking bro. just idid watch u

Dexter Vurdurmaz

Verdansk
Player
This Crash family is going to Be the Toxicest family in the city They"re family members are toxic

Edward_Crash

Player
Player
It's been 5 months since our family was founded and we are friends with almost every family in town, we haven't poisoned anyone. stop blaming others and get your own family together. The consul family is the most toxic family in town, so they have no friends!

Crash Family
Eternal Friendship
Co-Leader - Edward Crash

Dexter Vurdurmaz

Verdansk
Player
It's been 5 months since our family was founded and we are friends with almost every family in town, we haven't poisoned anyone. stop blaming others and get your own family together. The consul family is the most toxic family in town, so they have no friends!

Crash Family
Eternal Friendship
Co-Leader - Edward Crash
WE JUST Created the family like 1 month how can we be toxic i can see that who is toxic or which family is toxic maybe talk another family that if you are not toxic :)

cinar_yuzbasi

Player
Player

Crash Family
Eternal Friendship
Co-Leader - Edward Crash
Also crash family toxic family if u watch my pov u can see u killed people in City. İ hope ur family got warning.

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Approved

ID 108028 will receive a punishment for punching without RP
ID 109539 will receive a punishment for punching in a GZ
ID 109661 will receive a punishment for Punching in a GZ
ID 117842 will receive a punishment for FearRP

VICTORR

Victor
Player
I really don't understand.. The player is provoking us. We are punished just because we punched him. It's a very wrong decision....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom