Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Horst_Asparagus
Administrators nickname
Tom_Cooper
Date
Aug 16, 2022
Time
ca. 23:00
Proofs
chats can be send via dm

Horst Asparagus

Player
Player
missing communication after teamkick

Hello Mazhor,

I'm not that fan of complaining, as I actually had a very nice time.
I was Senior Administrator of Server 4 until pretty much a week ago. There were actually never any problems, I did - from my point of view and some players - my job well. I always stood up for the players and now I'm actually finished with the admin topic.
But now comes the problem with the matter. I have always got on well with all the admins and am still in good contact with most of them, but I am still waiting for an important answer. I am a person who likes to learn from mistakes and would like to be made aware of them. When I was removed from my position without prior consultation or discussion, I received a message that a discussion would be held with me the next day.
As I was very emotionally upset at that time and of course could not sleep and also wanted an answer, I first turned to Kjell. He answered promptly and in the end we came to the point that the issue had apparently hit him hard too, as he has also really grown close to my heart and we have known each other since server 4 release and also did admin work together on a daily basis. We decided to talk on the same evening. (By now it was very late at night) We met on the official Grand Discord and talked. The problem was, that we were all (Luigi was also there) very taken. Kjell gave me minor reasons, but they were not decisive. Since my emotions got the better of me during the conversation, I left the channel and wrote to Kjell via DM that I couldn't do it. Afterwards I also asked him if he could summarise it for me again as a message. He said he would do it the next day. In the same breath I said goodbye to Tom and a few other admins. I also asked Tom if he could summarise it. To which he replied, "I'll answer you in detail later". (17.08.2022 - morning) So I looked forward to the answer, wrote to Kjell that he doesn't need to summarise it to me anymore as Tom is doing it and waited. I thought he might have forgotten and asked again on 19.08.2022, as I had not yet received an answer. However, nothing came back. I have therefore tried to contact him, but without success, which is why I have now decided to write this complaint in order to finally get a proper reason.

Important: I am not trying to take revenge or anything like that, I am trying to get an answer as to why exactly I was kicked out of the team. I would argue that I am owed at least that, after about 6 months of admin work.

Kind regards
Horst Asparagus

Hallo Mazhor,

Ich bin nicht so der Fan von Beschwerden, da ich eigentlich eine sehr schöne Zeit hatte.
Ich war bis vor so ziemlich einer Woche noch Senior Administrator von Server 4. Es gab eigentlich nie Probleme, ich habe - aus meiner Sicht und einigen Spielern - meine Arbeit gut gemacht. Ich habe mich stets für die Spieler eingesetzt und nun auch eigentlich mit dem Admin Thema abgeschlossen.
Doch nun kommt das Problem an der Sache. Ich habe mich zwar immer mit allen Admins gut verstanden und stehe zu den meisten auch noch in gutem Kontakt, jedoch warte ich noch auf eine wichtige Antwort. Ich bin ein Mensch, der gerne aus Fehlern lernen möchte und demnach auch auf diese aufmerksam gemacht werden möchte. Als ich ohne vorherige Rücksprache oder Gespräch von meinem Posten entfernt wurde, bekam ich eine Nachricht, dass mit mir am nächsten Tag ein Gespräch geführt wird.
Da ich zu diesem Zeitpunkt sehr emotional aufgelöst war und natürlich nicht schlafen konnte und auch eine Antwort haben wollte, wandte ich mich zunächst an Kjell. Er antwortete prompt und wir kamen am Ende zu dem Punkt, dass ihn das Thema scheinbar auch hart getroffen hatte, da er mir auch wirklich ans Herz gewachsen ist und wir uns seit Server 4 Release kennen und auch täglich zusammen die Admin Arbeit durchgeführt haben. Wir entschieden uns für ein Gespräch am selben Abend. (Mittlerweile war es zu dem Zeitpunkt sehr spät nachts) Wir trafen uns auf dem offiziellen Grand Discord und redeten. Das Problem war jedoch, dass wir alle (Luigi war auch dabei) sehr mitgenommen waren. Kjell nannte mir kleinere Gründe, die jedoch nicht ausschlaggebend waren. Da mich im Gespräch dann meine Emotionen übermannt hatten, habe ich dann den Kanal verlassen und Kjell per DM geschrieben, dass ich das nicht kann. Im Anschluss ebenfalls gefragt, ob er mir das nochmal als Nachricht zusammenfassen kann. Er meinte, er macht es am nächsten Tag. Im gleichen Atemzug verabschiedete ich mich per Nachricht von Tom und ein paar anderen Admins. Ebenfalls fragte ich Tom, ob er das zusammenfassen könnte. Darauf antwortete er mir: “Ich antworte dir später ausführlich”. (17.08.2022 - Vormittag) Ich habe mich also auf die Antwort gefreut, Kjell geschrieben, dass er mir das nicht mehr zusammenfassen braucht, da es Tom macht und gewartet. Ich dachte, er könnte es vielleicht vergessen haben und fragte somit nochmal am 19.08.2022 erneut nach, da ich bisher keine Antwort erhalten habe. Jedoch kam darauf auch nichts mehr zurück. Ich habe demnach versucht mit ihm Kontakt aufzunehmen, jedoch ohne Erfolg, weshalb ich mich nun entschieden habe, diese Beschwerde zu verfassen, um endlich einen ordentlichen Grund zu bekommen.

Wichtig: Mir geht es hierbei nicht darum, irgendwie einen Racheakt zu vollbringen oder Ähnliches, mir geht es darum, dass ich eine Antwort bekomme, warum genau ich aus dem Team geworfen wurde. Ich würde behaupten, dass man mir zumindest das, nach ca. 6 Monaten Admin Arbeit, schuldig ist.

Liebe Grüße an alle
Horst Asparagus

Maik Spargel

Spargel > Asparagus
Player
prob one of the best DE04 Admins
+

As a former administrator I also have to say that Horst was one of the best admins and he integrated me (among others) best into the team. For me, other team kicks and decisions were also very questionable. Other admins, who have also become friends, have complained several times about the communication, especially on important issues. Most of them are now no longer in the team, because such matters simply annoyed them. With some people, mistakes are just consistently overlooked or possibly even egalized. And then I just wonder how someone like Horst gets kicked so easily. I hope Mazhor reads this at all lmao.

Tom Witch

Tom Dior/Witch
Player
Hello I am Tom. I was also admin on the Grand RP server 4. I must say Horst was an admin who was always helpful and took time for everyone. That just Horst was terminated and not given a real reason is more than questionable. Horst only deserves to know why he was really terminated. #Horst4President.

Hooligan

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor
as a leader of an unofficial family i can only say that horst was one of the most competent admins on de04. He was directly available to answer any questions.. I can‘t understand that he was kicked out of the admin team.

Tom Cloud

Player
Player
Hey,

an extensive discussion was held with the complaint author. The reasons were explained in more detail.
The administrator has been given the reasons for the exclusion from the team - whether he considers them appropriate or not is, of course, up to him and will ultimately have to be clarified with the Curator of Project.

Just to clarify - the administrator was not kicked out of the team without any comment or conversation, he just wanted more details on the topic.

Kind regards,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom