Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pandu Bolo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2022
Time of violation
08:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MeYWc6utELY

Pandu Pluxury

Feel Free To Dm😉
Player
as you can see while i was chiling with my friends from no where this person came i pulled out a gun and it as a muscle spam i puted it in then this fib officer came up and said i cant pull out my gun in public which i agree but if you will notice he is using FIB Vechile and wearing a balaclava which is a against the rules i started my pov in between of situation if needed can provide pov that he was driving ferrari which i think is of fib

Pandu Pluxury

Feel Free To Dm😉
Player
j8HLAoM.png

he dont even have undercover role

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
as you can see while i was chiling with my friends from no where this person came i pulled out a gun and it as a muscle spam i puted it in then this fib officer came up and said i cant pull out my gun in public which i agree but if you will notice he is using FIB Vechile and wearing a balaclava which is a against the rules i started my pov in between of situation if needed can provide pov that he was driving ferrari which i think is of fib
where is your voice in the POV , and he was undercover , third thing how did you know it was FIB and why u bringing informations to OOC showing us that hes FIB from discord if you dont know his identity IC you cant know

Pandu Pluxury

Feel Free To Dm😉
Player
where is your voice in the POV , and he was undercover , third thing how did you know it was FIB and why u bringing informations to OOC showing us that hes FIB from discord if you dont know his identity IC you cant know
I Never mentioned ic that he is in fib

Giorgi Avalianiii

Player
Player
i just have 1 question tf you know iam fib and you are putting ooc in ic there is no rule brake i asked why you where using gun and you said you want to shoot i said go in arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom