Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Smajser Nikolay
Administrators nickname
Mujo Mustafic
Date
Sep 4, 2022
Time
11:07
Proofs
https://imgur.com/dUS5KJT

NikolaFromDavor

Slavonija u srcu
Player
Dear Mazhor,
good afternoon , first of all, I hope you have a nice day.
I know that you rejected my previous 2 appeals, but I am writing this last appeal. To tell you my side of the story, I first started playing on the English server when I heard about grandrp through a YouTuber. I played there for 8 months until we found out that the Balkan RP server would open, we were all hyped. Finally, when the server opened, the whole family moved from the English server to the Balkan one, where we ground from the beginning of the server, at the beginning of the server, we were the strongest family until after week 2 the other families came, they all hated us because then we were the strongest nobody in the first 2 weeks of the server he did not take a single event. As time went by, we kept coming back, so it's not month 2, so let's go back. So let's go and come back a bit as time went on, we weren't that active because we weren't there. Until recently, there are a lot of new people and friends that I know and a lot of new people and new families, and I was really glad that there is no hatred and toxicity between people on the Balkans server, but you know what kind of Balkans people are, all toxic and none. I have a lot of friends who know me by the name of Šmajser, as far as I know, half of the people on the server know me, that's great for me, but some hate me and accused me of cheating because I killed a family 1v5 on informal, but that's all irrelevant. I also know that half of the admins hate me, and some love me, I think they were just waiting for me to be banned or, unfortunately, blacklisted. I'm writing this complaint because I love the Balkan server and the people I've been playing with on the English server for almost a year now, and the new people I've introduced to my family. If you give me this last chance, I will not miss it and I will let you know that I have fixed myself and that I will never do rdm again or any errors and violations of server rules. If you give it to me, I will not let you down. I give my word of honor. That I will never break the rules of the server again.

Thank you for your time to read,
have a nice day, Greeting,
Regards Smajser Nikolay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom