Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

StanG

Player
Player
Hey...

This is regarding this technical report: Is the 2FA not working?

Since the thread was closed and I have no desire to create a dublicate, I'll post here. Yes, I have disabled 2FA after I tested it and saw no purpose anywhere whatsoever. As I said in the report, the 2FA was not triggered anywhere else when it was active, besides it's own de/activation. That's why I asked, if this is intended or a bug. I assume the later one, since a two-factor-authentication is normally used as a second barrier during login process, which doesn't seem to be the case here, when you log in after completely closing the game. Even if automatic authentication is disabled. Am I misunderstanding how the 2FA works on GrandRP?

And by the way: The handling of topics and problems here blows me away every time... :rolleyes: I would really appreciate if you guys (especially you, CrazyM) would stop instantly closing topics. What's even the reason for closing threads instantly? I'm reporting bugs to you guys with the intention to help you to improve your software and network. I have no interest in wasting my time if you simply close bug reports without asking for further details if something is unclear. The least you could have done is at least test the points I mentioned in the report...

Top Bottom