Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Recker_Burberry

Burberry INC.
Player
Information's

Realifename: Jean

Time zone: Austria /0

Online Times a day : 3-7h

Discord: Recker.09#4421

Ingame user name is: Recker_burberry

My id is:

Additional information:
1.Leader of ... Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

I would like to try to lead a faction on your large sever because I already know vagos on smaller sever so I already know how I can lead the organization and here are a few ic information that I would enforce.
-
The main goal of us will be the arms trade because the arms make more sales than the drugs and make the family one of the strongest they should be.
Obtaining information will be driven by torture, we will find the person who is from the army or something, take them with us and torture them until they have spat everything out, but if they don't get anything out, they will be knocked down in a not so nice place.
The personal protection is a bit difficult teamer but is not so easy to find it will depend on the payment how many guys will stay with the person but would say a maximum of 3-4 people because that should be enough except for the person we are in Protect should come into the SG a small action is started which is not so good / SG. Storming.
But one of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
-
There is more information but I would only clarify it via dm on dc if you have the idea to accept me because of prices .. but that will still be there after the time

To improve the role play, I would rely more on speeches and not on shit because the whole thing is shit on me because sack I would always try as the last option to take weapons from you and to lead the gang rp with the vagos slogan and the greeting must hola be said because Vagos primary language is Mexican. We say to ourselves under an ermano and the OG say Hijo stands for daughter / son.

Thx for reading it. Jean

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Gevorg
3.NA USA
4.8 hours
5. 𝒮𝒞𝒪𝒫𝓔#9478
6.Scope Rain

Additional information

1. Leader of... los santos vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
i want to become and leader of organization because i want to help the server to start from a good note and i would like to get the leader ship and make the server look better with me being leader. i know 3 languages Armenian , Russian , and English all fluently i have been leader of marabunta on the 1st server of English and i learned from my mistakes to be a good leader and i had lead big groups of people i have been deputy leader for multiple gangs like vagos , bloods , families , marabunta , i know all the rules and will do the best of the best to make it the biggest and best gang in the server i have a lot of experience so i can handle things in good way and fast.

nothing in mind maybe change few rules

Last edited:

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. James
2. 16
3. GMT
4. 4-7 Hours
5. goodpigeon#3404
6. Israel Aladdin
7. 156

Additional Information...

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. I would like to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos because I am an experienced leader with over 4 years RP experience. In this long time I have been able to take people to events lead organisations and be high ranks in legal and illegal orgs in many cities over my time.

This would give me a bigger advantage over other people because I know the RP world inside out and I am able to communicate with people very well I have been in other language cities so I also speak a few other languages which could help me in this leadership role.

3. If I was put in charge of Los Santos Vagos the RP level would be much higher because i would mainly focus on rp situation not just shooting in ghetto. However i would like to play out a situation realisticly. Before letting someone joing the gang i would question them on basic rp rules and ghetto rules then after i would play out an rp situation to see if they have a high or a low standard. i would accept most people who know rules but if there rp standard was low i would help them improve it as i want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.

Last edited:

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Edouar Lacroix
7. Your ID N/A
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Vagos leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality
Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RPer and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in. I’m going to do anything to make sure my members are enjoying RP I’ll bring to them, as well as winning turfs and street fights. In saying this I’m gonna have a great balance on street fights and event victory focus, as well as including a lot of interactive and enjoyable RP. I’m gonna make sure at all costs that I and my members have low to no reports made about them, and not having the need of specially assigned “forum warriors” in my gang that makes sure no one gets punished. If I see another gang member does something that weakens RP and is reportable I’d rather get knowledge on why they’ve done it, and if they do not care about weakening other people in they’re surroundings RP I would definitely report them as that is something, that is very selfish to do and weakens rp of all around them. I would also firstly try to void things IC instead of reporting them before doing anything else. I think these RP policies will make all members of my potential leadership glad of the RP they get to participate in.

Creative RP
I’m most definitely gonna involve new and fun RP in the gang that isn’t seen before. I would be a major hosted in global events that me and curators have agreed about that makes members and participants from all sides amazed in the RP qualities of my leadership.
One thing that may not be possible, but I think would strengthen RP for all would be a global event for all around the city, where the gangs had made an alliance for a state coup, that would last a day or some hours where I have a great plan for how all sides can enjoy the RP as well as not ACTUALLY, take over the government. Alongside this I also have other ideas that would go through curators and also through the theme of Creative RP.

Might and members
Immediately when given leadership of Vagos I would make sure the first members would be my Deputies, which I would have interviews for to make sure I have the best ones available that can lead the organization alongside me, and make sure the gang stays on top, in terms of winnings of capture as well as Roleplay creating and enhancing. I would make sure that I have the most qualified higher commands and shooters to make sure Vagos stays on top in terms of turf capture. If I ever see someone doing something they’re not supposed to do, I wouldn’t kick them immediately but firstly try to give them a verbal warning and knowledge them about what went

Upon joining
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Vagos discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Vagos and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Oh and lastly… Vagos on top!!

Abo Basel

Player
Player
Name: Ziad

Time zone: Denmark (UTC +2)

Online Hours 6-9 (Weekends 8-12)

Discord: Alexxx#7248
ING Name: Alex May

My id is: 137

Additional information:
1.Leader of Vagos

I want to be the vagos' leader because I've always been one of the top ranks and have always led the way since I joined a gang, and now I'm convinced that I'm ready to be a true leader. I can communicate with individuals in a variety of ways, which makes me an excellent leader. I understand that Vagos was not the best gang on the first server, and that not many people wanted to join it, but my goal is to alter that and make Vagos an interesting and good gang. I'll make sure that my gang members always attend events and that they grow to love RP more. I hope this is enough for you and that you approve me and put me to the test in the interview.

3.If I were in charge of Los Santos Vagos, the RP level would be considerably higher since I would concentrate primarily on RP situations rather than merely shooting in the ghetto. However, I'd like to play out a scenario in a realistic manner. I would quiz someone about basic rp rules and ghetto rules before allowing them to join the gang, and then I would play out a rp situation to see if they had a high or low standard. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.

Thanks For Your Time Reading My Application :)
masked-hacker-in-a-hoodie-standing-in-corporate-data-center-with-rows-picture-id802320762

Last edited:

Daniel Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Daniel
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone (UTC +2)
4. Average online per day 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord NotDaniel™#5025
6. Your Nickname Daniel Versace
7. Your ID 110

Additional information

2. Since the day I joined, around 6 months ago, vagos has been the only gang I wanted to be a part of, and I want to return that feeling of pride in being a vago, since the current vagos could have been amazing with the members they had if they had new leadership and motivation. And, after being the HC of multiple successful gangs, I want to return to my beginnings and lead the gang that I and many others remember fondly from their OG days. In addition make myself a role model to the new people who will want to attend the server, so later when they decide to become someone they'll be able to proudly step in and follow good leadership.

And, having served in top positions in multiple gangs, I have a vision and infrastructure that will aid me, as many prior leaders have failed because they attempted to lead everything on their own, which is neither good nor healthy. The most crucial key to being a successful gang is having good deputies and high command, since you need many good role models to become a good player yourself, which I wish to provide to the city's players.

As you can probably tell from my forum activity, I believe that obeying the rules helps everyone's playtime, as long as they don't use them to ruin rp, which some people do and which I do not condone. I feel that instructing people to follow the rules is insufficient, and that holding meetings to go over the rules is critical in preventing gang rule violations. Many leaders are aware of the rules, but they do not teach them to the members; instead, they simply require that they be aware of them. As a result, some people forget or change the regulations, which should be reported to the high leadership. I don't only want to head a gang; I want to have an impact on how gangs operate.

3. The role-playing in the ghetto is low due to the fact that it is a kill-on-sight zone, which has its advantages. However, I believe that role-playing during hostage situations or certain events may be substantially enhanced on both sides, as here is when the best and most pleasant role-playing occurs. Also, I believe that incorporating the submarine in every event makes the game more fun for everyone, as everyone enjoys a good fair shootout when it is required.

Last edited:

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Daniel
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone (UTC +2)
4. Average online per day 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord NotDaniel™#5025
6. Your Nickname Daniel Versace
7. Your ID N/A

Additional information

2. Since the day I joined, around 6 months ago, vagos has been the only gang I wanted to be a part of, and I want to return that feeling of pride in being a vago, since the current vagos could have been amazing with the members they had if they had new leadership and motivation. And, after being the HC of multiple successful gangs, I want to return to my beginnings and lead the gang that I and many others remember fondly from their OG days. In addition make myself a role model to the new people who will want to attend the server, so later when they decide to become someone they'll be able to proudly step in and follow good leadership.

And, having served in top positions in multiple gangs, I have a vision and infrastructure that will aid me, as many prior leaders have failed because they attempted to lead everything on their own, which is neither good nor healthy. The most crucial key to being a successful gang is having good deputies and high command, since you need many good role models to become a good player yourself, which I wish to provide to the city's players.

As you can probably tell from my forum activity, I believe that obeying the rules helps everyone's playtime, as long as they don't use them to ruin rp, which some people do and which I do not condone. I feel that instructing people to follow the rules is insufficient, and that holding meetings to go over the rules is critical in preventing gang rule violations. Many leaders are aware of the rules, but they do not teach them to the members; instead, they simply require that they be aware of them. As a result, some people forget or change the regulations, which should be reported to the high leadership. I don't only want to head a gang; I want to have an impact on how gangs operate.

3. The role-playing in the ghetto is low due to the fact that it is a kill-on-sight zone, which has its advantages. However, I believe that role-playing during hostage situations or certain events may be substantially enhanced on both sides, as here is when the best and most pleasant role-playing occurs. Also, I believe that incorporating the submarine in every event makes the game more fun for everyone, as everyone enjoys a good fair shootout when it is required.
Vouch if not me

Brown Ponch

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :Zaki Khalil
2. Your age: 24 years old
3. Time zone: GMT+9
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord Brown Ponch#4643
6. My Nick Name: Brown Ponch
7. Your ID 876

Additional information
Since the day I joined the city I always wanted to lead Los Santos Vagos, and I always wanted to show my origination as the most organized Gang, and also I want the players to enjoy playing under the name of Los Santos Vagos Ganag.

I have good skills as leader ship, I don't want to file the right leader chose the right position for each gang member and I have good
vision of getting to know the right people in the right place at the right time, especially the recruiting employee, as he is the main factor in building the organization by testing people well because they are not doing a disruptive role play.

Before I move to this city I was one of the high ranks of Los Santos Vagos and also of middle command in all the other illegal organizations like the families and the ballas etc…. I gained a lot of experience and benefited from the mistakes of the leaders there and from their right actions as well, so I believe that experiences are the most important thing where you can deal with all the difficult situations that may harm the organization from my previous experiences.

My advice in to improve RolePlay in the organization members should not take things personally and also all members should be respected whether they are leaders or by members, also members should impersonate mafia members properly and do their best to impersonate.

Last edited:

hema

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL hema
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 10
5. Your Discord xxXXhemaXXxx#0102
6. Your Nickname hema pounch
7. Your ID 782

Angoose Wood

Player
Player
Information
1. Angus Wood
2. 17
3. GMT
4. 5-9 hours
5. angoose_wood#9485
6. Angus Wood
7. 2185
Additional information
Ever since i joined the server i wanted to be in the Vagos, and this seems like a big opportunity as i have been in the vagos on server 1
Ive had alot of experience in the first server and i think i could help people in this server and teach them about the gangs and the rules because ive also been in the NG
Ive been playing gta for 5 years so am a very skilled driver, pilot, shooter etc....

Removing some things off the HUD
More motorbikes for the gangs
Alot of teaching for new people joining gangs

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Vagos interviews at 15:00 server time on Monday 8th November

Daniel Versace- 110- @NotDaniel™#5025

Brown Ponch- 876- @Brown Ponch#4643

Edouar Lacroix - N/A - @Eduardo1#8435

APPLICATION FOR VAGOS LEADER ARE NOW CLOSED.

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Leeroy Singh
Indian Standard timezone
3-5 hours depends
USSS | Jay Thrust | 2058#9200
Jay thrust

Leader of THE FAMILIES SYNDICATE

I wanna become the leader of families of syndicate as i have good experience about gangs also i have been in every gang in an another server also i'm familiar with gang stuff and have strong knowledge about gangs my knowledge may help the families to get on top as also with good history i would be proud to be the leader of the families syndicate

Evertime graffiti's if possible all the time daily clandestine or the player will recive strike weekly roberies and roberies will increase as soon as the gang expands improvised turfs and also improvised street fights in ghetto and also will increase criminal activities if the gang becomes more and more power full

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Leeroy Singh
Indian Standard timezone
3-5 hours depends
USSS | Jay Thrust | 2058#9200
Jay thrust

Leader of THE FAMILIES SYNDICATE

I wanna become the leader of families of syndicate as i have good experience about gangs also i have been in every gang in an another server also i'm familiar with gang stuff and have strong knowledge about gangs my knowledge may help the families to get on top as also with good history i would be proud to be the leader of the families syndicate

Evertime graffiti's if possible all the time daily clandestine or the player will recive strike weekly roberies and roberies will increase as soon as the gang expands improvised turfs and also improvised street fights in ghetto and also will increase criminal activities if the gang becomes more and more power full
This is posted in the wrong section, you should post it under Application for leader of Families

Osama Ponch

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ted
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 1
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: Bukker#8277
6. Your Nickname: Teddy, Ruben
7. Your ID: 568
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).​
  • Firstly, I feel like This organization is a perfect start for me as a Leader on this server. I Have huge experience in Roleplay.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for several years, Been playing on a bunch of different communities and different languages communities, within this years I have gained a lot of experience: First Time I became a leader In rage MP RP server was on Georgian GTA go 2020, I was Bloods leader later Fib leader and then NG leader. Servers' peak was 600-800 players. Grand Rp I was Admin on a Russian server. Then I actively started playing on RUS server 2 which I spent about a year playing on until the English server opened, I have been playing for a few weeks after it started, I was so happy and excited.
  • Organisation: Everyone will have their role in this organization and we will be so organized there will be aabsolutely0 no confusion between members.
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
  • Organization will be divided into 3 groups Leaders of groups will all be ranked below Deputy leaders: These groups are Recruitment groups Armory and Material group, and Events group. Each Group (department) will be responsible for their stuff.
  • More negotiations and high-quality RP while on store and gun store robberies
  • More IC events, Most leaders only do Island and turf.
  • Attack on Ammo runs, I want to make ammo run hard for GOV to defined, with haveing allies with other unofficial orgs and gangs we will go against all GOV org
  • Recruitment: to get recruited you must have basic knowledge of RP, outplay, You will be tested on outplaying and will also have to apply, that's a must.

Last edited:

Davante

Player
Player
1. Anthony
2. 17 years old
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. Insanity#8520
6. Davante McLovin
7. 1525

Additional information :

1. Leader of... Vagos
2. Ever Since I started playing on Grand Roleplay, I wanted to be in Gangs such as Bloods and Ballas, and I want to try out other gangs such as Vagos, within my first week of Bloods it was fun no matter what I did, Street Fights, Fort Zancudo, Events, Robberies, and I just want to make a strong Bond like what I had.

I was High Command in many ORGS, such as
EMS, LSPD, FIB, Bloods and Ballas and I understand at times it can get hard with Gang Members not following the Rules, and I want to be able to have a healthy Roleplay experience for those new to the server, and avoid unnecessary forum wars.

Finally, I feel that my Leadership is good and many others can agree, and I have a lot of past roleplay experience and know the rules, and I would love to teach the new Members within Blood Street Gang the Rules. I have been in this server for along time so I know what I'm doing.

I plan on doing Store Robberies, and Gun Store Robberies with a Hostage to enhance the roleplay of LEOS, I will also have my Gang attend events such as Submarines, Clandestine, and Turfs, Vehicle Theft, and more, also making sure that the members of my gang understand the rules.

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord chungus#8909
6. Your Nickname Yousif Atkin
7. Your ID1493

1. Leader of...Vagos
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the vagos organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Last edited:

Teddy bear

Player
Player
nformation
1. Your name IRL: Ted
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 1
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: Bukker#8277
6. Your Nickname: Teddy, Ruben
7. Your ID: 568
Additional information
1. Leader of Femilies
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
  • Firstly, I feel like This organization is a perfect start for me as a Leader on this server. I Have huge experience in Roleplay.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for several years, Been playing on a bunch of different communities and different languages communities, within this years I have gained a lot of experience: First Time I became a leader In rage MP RP server was on Georgian GTA go 2020, I was Bloods leader later Fib leader and then NG leader. Servers' peak was 600-800 players. Grand Rp I was Admin on a Russian server. Then I actively started playing on RUS server 2 which I spent about a year playing on until the English server opened, I have been playing for a few weeks after it started, I was so happy and excited.
  • Organisation: Everyone will have their role in this organization and we will be so organized there will be aabsolutely0 no confusion between members.
  • I have Huge plans.
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
  • Organization will be divided into 3 groups Leaders of groups will all be ranked below Deputy leaders: These groups are Recruitment groups Armory and Material group, and Events group. Each Group (department) will be responsible for their stuff.
  • More negotiations and high-quality RP while on store and gun store robberies
  • More IC events, Most leaders only do Island and turf.
  • Attack on Ammo runs, I want to make ammo run hard for GOV to defined, with haveing allies with other unofficial orgs and gangs we will go against all GOV org
  • Recruitment: to get recruited you must have basic knowledge of RP, outplay, You will be tested on outplaying and will also have to apply, that's a must.

Last edited:

Ghostt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Jacob
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - Eastern Standard (EST)
4. Average online per day - 8hr weekday / 10hr weekend
5. Your Discord - Jay Money#0025
6. Your Nickname - Jay Money
7. Your ID - 167
Additional information

1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang

2a : I have a lot of experience with leadership in the past. In both en1 and en2, I have helped lead the Top Shelf family with success in both servers as a Founding Father. We lead by example, we make sure to understand and follow all rules while also maintaining a very high level of RP. This wouldn't be my first rodeo being in gangs. I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and ways that it could have been avoided. So as a leader, I would be able to bring that knowledge to the Vagos organization and improve the areas where other gangs have failed.
2b : I am active and am qualified as this is the only game and server I play. I have been on GRP for close to a full year and have a great understanding of how the city works. I have multiple years of leadership experience both in game as a leader of my family, and in the real world as a Manager of my workplace. Leadership comes natural to me and I am excited to potentially have the opportunity to display that here with the Vagos.
2c : I have no doubt that I would be able to help the Vagos organization grow to new levels of success. Using the Top Shelf family as an example, we have a strong family with a good culture in both en1 and en2. This includes being a top 10 family in both servers, but more importantly, having minimal to zero rule breaks in both cities. I now wish to continue that legacy here in en2 with the Vagos Gang growing the gang scene in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN2's player base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom