Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhairya732

Player
Player
Information
1. Dhairya raj singh
2. 19
3. utc
4. 7-8 Hours
5. Carlos Valentino#6114
6. Carlos demon
7. 32508
Additional Information
Leader of Families

2. Why I want to be leader of this specific organization?

. I want to be the leader of this specific org (Families) because I've been in families with my friends and had a lot of experience in this city being in families, Families is one of the gangs that have not been as out there as other gangs are and I wanna change that by taking this gang to the top with the support, experience, dedication and friends I have to make this gang the best and make families name to be the most feared gang.

- I want to be leader of Families because I think I am a perfect candidate for this position, I've been higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gang Activities and Gang Events, I think I can start off the gang with many people and have the confidence to take this gang to be the best in the city.

- I have deputies who will be there to help me, I have a lot of experience with leading people, and I know how things works I also want to go for 100% turf, and I think I have the people to get that, I have a lot of shooters that I know and some of them are in my family as well and they will be helping me keeping the gang and the turfs up.

- I have connections with other families which will join if I was to get this, and I would have members and I would be able to start doing gang activities right as I start after we are unfrozen. I always welcome new players

3. My advice to Improve Rp?

- I advice to improve Rp is to keep the gang alive and do gang activities, I will be doing clandestine, store robberies. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the rp really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on is Fort Zancudo Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations. I'm going to run this gang and take it to the top with all the support and help. I've enough support to even when I'm not in the city, the gang will still be alive doing events. I'm going to be attending all Submarines and Battleships. One thing I never allow is toxicity, I don't allow toxicity in my gang, and I will make sure everyone is respecting each other. Another thing I'll make sure is everything is done the right way, so if a hostage is in the back seat, the doors are locked, and a gun is pointed at him, and gang members are using RP chat to do that using commands. I always have strike/ warning systems for my family and gangs, where I give gang members warnings for not coming for events or doing something wrong like breaking rules which will make sure that rule breaks are not happening in the gang

My Goals for this gang:
. Make Families to be the best gang in the city
. Make gang a terrorist org
. Do Fun Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations
. Get 100% Turf
. Be top in events like clandestine and battleship

Javez

𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL- Emir
2. Your age- 23
3. Time zone- GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Bad #9511
6. Your Nickname- Javez Black
7. Your ID- 14315

1. Leader of... Families

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I think that I have come to a place in RP and I have mastered the rules, and I want to take a leadership this time because I have previous experience.
-By taking the Families Gang, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by producing Store robbery and similar events in the game.
-If I can, I want to spend time with my family by producing and participating in events, and also to achieve success in gang turf.

-We will experience it together to show people what gang is, how to turn a rooler and how to spend time in the game with rp.
-I will try to show the truth in the game with fun
-I'm thinking of creating activities that that gang can do by entering roles with the Leo and increasing the game and rp quality for them.

| FZ | Store Robbery | Ghetto Clap | Turfs |

Rank System
13-Villain
12-Deputy
11-Roht
10-Captain
9-Turfer
8-OG Families
7-Clapper
6-Graffitist
5-King Pin
4-Enforcer
3-Marquis
2-Families
1-Suspended

mivhale

Ex FIB space list of department
Player
1. Your name IRL- Emir
2. Your age- 23
3. Time zone- GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Bad #9511
6. Your Nickname- Javez Black
7. Your ID- 14315

1. Leader of... Families

Additional information

-I think that I have come to a place in RP and I have mastered the rules, and I want to take a leadership this time because I have previous experience.
-By taking the Families Gang, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by producing Store robbery and similar events in the game.
-If I can, I want to spend time with my family by producing and participating in events, and also to achieve success in gang turf.

-We will experience it together to show people what gang is, how to turn a rooler and how to spend time in the game with rp.
-I will try to show the truth in the game with fun
-I'm thinking of creating activities that that gang can do by entering roles with the Leo and increasing the game and rp quality for them.

| FZ | Store Robbery | Ghetto Clap | Turfs |

Rank System
13-Villain
12-Deputy
11-Roht
10-Captain
9-Turfer
8-OG Families
7-Clapper
6-Graffitist
5-King Pin
4-Enforcer
3-Marquis
2-Families
1-Suspended

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
The following players have been selected for Families interviews at 18:00 server time on 10th January 2023
Manas Badmash - Manas#6969 - 3318
Andreson Shikari - anderson shikari#2454 - 57451

The application for The Families Leader are now Closed.​

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
1. Your name IRL : deepesh
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 7-8 HOURS
5. Your Discord : Deepesh JAAT#2806
6. Your Nickname : jaat lord
7. Your ID : 91666

additional thing : i was HC of- ballas , marabunta and families .

1. Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Families leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality
Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RPer and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in. I’m going to do anything to make sure my members are enjoying RP I’ll bring to them, as well as winning turfs and street fights. In saying this I’m gonna have a great balance on street fights and event victory focus, as well as including a lot of interactive and enjoyable RP. I’m gonna make sure at all costs that I and my members have low to no reports made about them, and not having the need of specially assigned “forum warriors” in my gang that makes sure no one gets punished. If I see another gang member does something that weakens RP and is reportable I’d rather get knowledge on why they’ve done it, and if they do not care about weakening other people in they’re surroundings RP I would definitely report them as that is something, that is very selfish to do and weakens rp of all around them. I would also firstly try to void things IC instead of reporting them before doing anything else. I think these RP policies will make all members of my potential leadership glad of the RP they get to participate in.

Creative RP
I’m most definitely gonna involve new and fun RP in the gang that isn’t seen before. I would be a major hosted in global events that me and curators have agreed about that makes members and participants from all sides amazed in the RP qualities of my leadership.
One thing that may not be possible, but I think would strengthen RP for all would be a global event for all around the city, where the gangs had made an alliance for a state coup, that would last a day or some hours where I have a great plan for how all sides can enjoy the RP as well as not ACTUALLY, take over the government. Alongside this I also have other ideas that would go through curators and also through the theme of Creative RP.

Might and members
Immediately when given leadership of Families I would make sure the first members would be my Deputies, which I would have interviews for to make sure I have the best ones available that can lead the organization alongside me, and make sure the gang stays on top, in terms of winnings of capture as well as Roleplay creating and enhancing. I would make sure that I have the most qualified higher commands and shooters to make sure Families stays on top in terms of turf capture. If I ever see someone doing something they’re not supposed to do, I wouldn’t kick them immediately but firstly try to give them a verbal warning and knowledge them about what went

Upon joining
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Marabunta discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Marabunta and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Oh and lastly… Families on top!

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Families
Ans - I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of families and personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Families always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Families.
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Families as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)

12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged to everyone who helped me if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky (HOD of IA)

Last edited:
M

Manas Badmash

Information

1. Your name IRL: Manas Satya

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 8 hour

5. Your Discord: Manas#6969

6. Your Nickname: Manas Badmash

7. Your ID: 3318

ADDITIONAL

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do u want to be leader?

i. I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warning. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery and gun store robbery.

ii. I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the things and in illegal activities how to help to escape everyone and make higher profits every hour

iii. I will be hiring recruiters, turfers and defenders for different purposes the recruiters will be recruiting more and more turfers and defenders so that gang never get dead and will do more and more Graffiti with help of defenders and Turfer

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i. I will be diving Gang system with different ranks for Graffiti, robberies and raids So, that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii. We will be keeping paint balloon, Guns and ammunation in Armory and warehouse So, that no one is without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid
we can easily manage to allot weapons and increase the warehouse.

iii. Will be Keeping active deputy that are previous leaders or have a great experience in gangs and know well how to manage the gangs

iv. After every event the bonus will be alloted to keep the gang active and raise everyone with gang

v. To keep the graffiti and territory capture active and as well as the bonus collection i will be alloting seperate bonus for it every hour so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang for a long

My Goals :-
i. 100% Spray
ii. 100% Turf
iii. 40+ FZ
iv. 25+ Store Robberies

RANK SYSTEM -

14-Villain

13-God Father

12-OG

11-Event Leader

10-Turfer

9-Druglord

8-Warlord

7-Hustler

6-Clapped

5-Enforcer

4-Graffiti

3-Young G

2-New Families

1- FREEZE

I can Manage the gang easily due to my previous experiences

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : RockyRakesh#0001

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Xpro

7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information

1. Leader of the Families leader.

-I've been in the gang before I had 2x Marabunta HC experience and based on that and based on my own experience I think I'll be a good leader and bring the Families to a good place and be successful and take the dominance of beach ghetto

-I would like to be leader of Families because the other gangs and so many rule breaks and in my leadership i dont want to see the rule breaks and also i will improve roleplay and i will choose carefully for my deputies also I believe that I will be respectful to everyone in my gang and I will not be unfair to anyone and I will be fair i will everyone is fun and respectfully the other If someone made a rule break I'll give them a strike/demote I want everyone to have fun for everyone

-I would like to become a leader of Families believe my self for suscessfully lead this gang on top also i want to make a Families one of the most respected gang everyone

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

- I will make ghetto activity on both ghetto.
- I will have a 4 deputies 2 of them turfs 2 of them events etc if im not around also i will selected carefully deputies and High Commands.
- Me and my turfers was motivated and push hard for %100 turfs.
- I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews.
- I will keep the Families alive and participate every single events.
- I believe my gang members will be active and all members will be following Rp rules
- I will do a gunstore,fz,store robberies and hostage situations if we can

Nick Mavericks

Player
Player
==Personal Information==
1. Praneel Mehta
2. 16 Years
3. GMT+5:30
4. 4-5 hours on weekends 7 hours
5. Nick Mavericks#6428
6. Nick Mavericks
7. 43059

==Additional Information ==

1. Leader of Los Santos Families

2. Since the day I joined, around 6 months ago, families has been the only gang I wanted to be a part of, and I want to return that feeling of pride in being a families, I was proud of self to be a part of families since the current families could have been amazing with the members they had if they had new leadership and motivation. And, after being the HC of multiple successful gangs, I want to return to my beginnings and lead the gang that I and many others remember fondly from their OG days. In addition make myself a role model to the new people who will want to attend the server, so later when they decide to become someone they'll be able to proudly step in and follow good leadership.

And, having served in top positions in multiple gangs, I have a vision and infrastructure that will aid me, as many prior leaders have failed because they attempted to lead everything on their own, which is neither good nor healthy. The most crucial key to being a successful gang is having good deputies and high command, since you need many good role models to become a good player yourself, which I wish to provide to the city's players.

As you can probably tell from my forum activity, I believe that obeying the rules helps everyone's playtime, as long as they don't use them to ruin rp, which some people do and which I do not condone. I feel that instructing people to follow the rules is insufficient, and that holding meetings to go over the rules is critical in preventing gang rule violations. Many leaders are aware of the rules, but they do not teach them to the members; instead, they simply require that they be aware of them. As a result, some people forget or change the regulations, which should be reported to the high leadership. I don't only want to head a gang; I want to have an impact on how gangs operate.

3. The role-playing in the ghetto is low due to the fact that it is a kill-on-sight zone, which has its advantages. However, I believe that role-playing during hostage situations or certain events may be substantially enhanced on both sides, as here is when the best and most pleasant role-playing occurs. Also, I believe that incorporating the submarine in every event makes the game more fun for everyone, as everyone enjoys a good fair shootout when it is required.

==Rank System==

15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Warlord ( Event Leader )
11 ) Druglord
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Turfer
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Hustle
6 ) Enforcer
5 ) Gangster
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1 ) Freeze

==Families Rules==

- Be Professional
- Be Sigma

==Families Goals==

- More Active
- More focus on turf
- will do store robbery regularly Not like other scared gangs
- Will give knowledge to new gang members about gang

==My Experience==

- Ex Head of Internal Affairs ( LSPD )
- Ex Chief of Staff ( LSPD )
- Ex Families High Command
- Ex Bloods Underboss
- Ex Bloods Warlord
- Ex Vagos Turfer
- Ex Ballas Turfer
- Ex Captain ( LSPD )
- Selected for Administrator Interview .

Thanks For Checking My Application !
Regards : Nick Mavericks
Families On Top !

Last edited:

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
1. Your name IRL- Diptanshu Mistry

2. Your age- 21

3. Time zone-GMT + 5:30

4. Average online per day- 8-9hrs

5. Your Discord- DipTin#1638

6. Your Nickname- Diptin Uchiha

7. Your ID- 93852

Additional information

1. Leader of-Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i) I have been to all the gangs in the city and gained more and more experience from my time there but i fell like i want to do something more and use my experience to help others who are new to this city and lead them to gain more and more experience and have fun in the city.

(ii) I know all the city and Turfing rules so that's a obvious choice for a leader and also i am online 8-9 hrs per day so i can give more and more time to this gang and improve it more and more.

(iii) Being a leader is not like i have to order around and do nothing that's why i am a hard working man and i can do anything necessary for my Gangs Improvement and wellbeing.

(iv) And also i am the previous Deputy and Under Deputy of families so i know how this type of organisation works and how can i improve it

(i) Doing Store Robbery and Gun Store Robbery everyday

(ii) Issuing any amount of bonus on every Global event so that people will get some interest and attend them

(iii) Being fair to everyone

My goals as a leader of Families are

(i) 100% Turf
(ii) Maintain 100% Graffiti
(iii) Increase the crime rate in the city

My Rank System

13 - Boss

12- Deputy

11- Under Deputy

10- Event Leaders

9- Graffiti Leaders

8- Graffiti Team

7- Clappers

6- Villain

5- Homies

4- Young Guns

3- Under Consideration

2- Warning

1- Freeze

Thanks for your Time Reading this

Families On Top

Last edited:

Hashir Knight

OG
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Hashir Jalal
3. Time zone: gmt+5
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Hashir Knight | 47385#7833
6. Your Nickname: Hashir Knight
7. Your ID:47385
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Additional information:
1. Leader of the Families.
All the time in the Grand RP city I remember myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over six months and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledge.
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in gangs mentioned below.
I thought to myself it's my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience a lot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do, and I want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high
motivation and I believe I have it and I am best suited to lead the families.

I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and I'll make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kind of boring but I'll make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody, and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all, but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

Also, I have seen every level of RP in the organization, and I have been in unofficial families, and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect, and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.
My Goals:
I have several goals that I want to achieve:
* Rule Brakes - I will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to families knows the rules.
*I will make sure everyone joining to families discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
* I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs; I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
*24/7 Graffiti MAX profit.
* Gun store/store robbery at least one a day
* FZ raids
* Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - I will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonuses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of families member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:
* I will make sure I have members and HC from different time zones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the families will be on top.
* Keeping the state rules, I will make sure everyone in the gang knows the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
* I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.
* My advice is that Staff members enforce Roleplay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling, and it may even attract more people.
* Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their roleplay standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because * I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city
* More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
* A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
* A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
* I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
* Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
* Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
* In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, * this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.
MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in organizations:
1. Deputy leader of families.
2. Marabunta Under Deputy.
3. National Guard Major.
4. Ballas Under Deputy.
5. SAHP Captain
6.Bunta Under Deputy
MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in family's:
1. Leader Of Knights.
2. Ex Mafias Deputy.
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Ranking System:
13- Villain
12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Families
1- Freeze
Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
1. Abdus samad
2. 21 years old
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. Sammm#9838
6. Sam badmash
7. 70127
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

(i). I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

(iii). Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

I am living in this city for 4-5 months and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warns and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules.

David_Cee

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Hashir Jalal
3. Time zone: gmt+5
5. Your Discord: Hashir Knight | 47385#7833
6. Your Nickname: Hashir Knight
7. Your ID:47385
Additional information:
1. Leader of the Families.
All the time in the Grand RP city I remember myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over six months and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledge.
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in gangs mentioned below.
I thought to myself it's my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience a lot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do, and I want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high
motivation and I believe I have it and I am best suited to lead the families.

I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and I'll make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kind of boring but I'll make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody, and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all, but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

Also, I have seen every level of RP in the organization, and I have been in unofficial families, and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect, and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.
My Goals:
I have several goals that I want to achieve:
* Rule Brakes - I will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to families knows the rules.
*I will make sure everyone joining to families discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
* I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs; I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
*24/7 Graffiti MAX profit.
* Gun store/store robbery at least one a day
* FZ raids
* Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - I will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonuses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of families member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:
* I will make sure I have members and HC from different time zones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the families will be on top.
* Keeping the state rules, I will make sure everyone in the gang knows the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
* I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.
* My advice is that Staff members enforce Roleplay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling, and it may even attract more people.
* Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their roleplay standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because * I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city
* More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
* A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
* A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
* I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
* Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
* Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
* In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, * this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.
MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in organizations:
1. Deputy leader of families.
2. Marabunta Under Deputy.
3. National Guard Major.
4. Ballas Under Deputy.
5. SAHP Captain
6.Bunta Under Deputy
MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in family's:
1. Leader Of Knights.
2. Ex Mafias Deputy.
Ranking System:
13- Villain
12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Families
1- Freeze
Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.
+1

vanshtrada

Player
Player
My name IRL : VanshTrada
My age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+
4. Average online per day 8 hours
5. My Discord : VANSH#0081
6. My Nickname : VanshTrada
7. My ID 64029
Additional information: My past experience is that, i have been the deputy leader of Vagos, and i was a high command in Marabunta earlier.
1. Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Families leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality
Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RPer and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in. I’m going to do anything to make sure my members are enjoying RP I’ll bring to them, as well as winning turfs and street fights. In saying this I’m gonna have a great balance on street fights and event victory focus, as well as including a lot of interactive and enjoyable RP. I’m gonna make sure at all costs that I and my members have low to no reports made about them, and not having the need of specially assigned “forum warriors” in my gang that makes sure no one gets punished. If I see another gang member does something that weakens RP and is reportable I’d rather get knowledge on why they’ve done it, and if they do not care about weakening other people in they’re surroundings RP I would definitely report them as that is something, that is very selfish to do and weakens rp of all around them. I would also firstly try to void things IC instead of reporting them before doing anything else. I think these RP policies will make all members of my potential leadership glad of the RP they get to participate in.

Creative RP
I’m most definitely gonna involve new and fun RP in the gang that isn’t seen before. I would be a major hosted in global events that me and curators have agreed about that makes members and participants from all sides amazed in the RP qualities of my leadership.
One thing that may not be possible, but I think would strengthen RP for all would be a global event for all around the city, where the gangs had made an alliance for a state coup, that would last a day or some hours where I have a great plan for how all sides can enjoy the RP as well as not ACTUALLY, take over the government. Alongside this I also have other ideas that would go through curators and also through the theme of Creative RP.

Might and members
Immediately when given leadership of Families I would make sure the first members would be my Deputies, which I would have interviews for to make sure I have the best ones available that can lead the organization alongside me, and make sure the gang stays on top, in terms of winnings of capture as well as Roleplay creating and enhancing. I would make sure that I have the most qualified higher commands and shooters to make sure Families stays on top in terms of turf capture. If I ever see someone doing something they’re not supposed to do, I wouldn’t kick them immediately but firstly try to give them a verbal warning and knowledge them about what went

Upon joining
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Marabunta discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Marabunta and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Oh and lastly… Families on top!!!

Leroy Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ayberk
2. Your age: 20 (IC: 18)
3. Time zone: GMT+2
5. Your Discord: *AyberkBLT*#9874
6. Your Nickname: Leroy Luee
7. Your ID: 80171

Additional information
Leader of: Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- Gang leadership has become a target for me. I have previously held high positions in legal and illegal organizations and managed my business in the most smooth and perfect way. I believe I can use my knowledge and experience to lead the gang to greater success. I am a natural leader and have proven myself as a capable and trustworthy member of the gang. I believe I have the skills and qualities necessary to lead the gang to victory in any situation. I am passionate about the Families and want to see it grow and prosper. I believe I can help the gang achieve its goals by serving as its leader.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
- To roleplay effectively, you need to imagine what is going on and not just roam around killing people in the Ghetto. Simply put, gang RP is much more enjoyable if you know what you are doing and I will provide good opportunities for all members of my gang.
- The biggest thing I can do to improve my own roleplay level as well as the level of my members is to not stay in one place and actively participate in events like market robberies, 24/7 store heists, etc. This will make our gameplay much more enjoyable.
- For those who are not familiar with the rules, I will provide guidance and teach them the rules. Additionally, my team and I will assist them in creating healthier and cleaner roleplays during battles in the Ghetto.
- My gang members will always stay in communication with their leaders and assistants, and I will provide the necessary training, alongside my assistants, to ensure there are no issues during RP.

Extra
- Rank System

[15] Leader - (Head)
[14] Underboss - (Deputy)
[13] Consigliere - (Under-Deputy)
[12] Capo - (Turfer)
[11] Weapons Master - (Event Leaders)

[10] Cleaner - (Group Leaders)
[9] Enforcer -
[8] Lookout -
[7] Graffiti man -
[6] Courier -
[5] Associate -
[4] Muscle -
[3] Recruit -
[2] Jung man -
[1] Freeze -

Last edited:

Envious Bolo

Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL: Danny
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT -5
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Envy 5401
6. Your Nickname: Envy Choo
7. Your ID: 66477
Additional information
1. Leader of:
Families
Reason 1.
I would like to lead Families because I believe I have the ability to create a strong gang within my term, that is not just dedicated to one specific area of activity. I would like to have my gang focus not only robberies, ghetto clapping and etc but also focus the points that are sometimes overlooked in other gangs. Such as spraying for profits and most importantly turfs.
Reason 2. Not only do I want to build a strong gang, but I also want to help new gang members by simplifying gang events for them. While also ensuring we don't get any warnings.
Reason 3. Along with being active in every gang event possible, I will be aiming for 100% turfs and to maximize spray profits and bonuses to ensure everyone is making the money they deserve for the work they are putting in.
High commands will be those who are professional, responsible and most importantly limited.
2. The daily requirement will always be completed.
3. Admins will never be called for IC situations unless absolutely needed.
4. Ranks will be earned, not given out for free.
5. I'll be using my own punishment system (See below for example)
6. Everyone will be expected to provide POV when asked, if not they will be punished.
7. High commands will have a weekly requirement for hosting events.
8. There will always be someone willing to help new members who are in need of help or have questions.
9. Spray Profits will always be as high as possible to ensure everyone is making as much money as possible.
10. Those intentionally trying to get the organization a warning will be removed instantly to avoid ruining Roleplay level within the Organization.

Ranking System
14. Villain
13. OG
12. Kingpin
11. Warlord
10. Druglord
9. Turfer
8. Hooligan
7. Delinquent
6. Hoodlum
5. Outlaw
4. Thug
3. Crook
2. Bandit
1. FREEZE

Punishment System
Strike 1. Verbal warning.
Strike 2. Demotion and message being warned about having 2 strikes.
Strike 3. Blacklisted from the Organization.
Exemptions. If the situation has lead to a warning for the Organization 2 strikes will be given due to the punishment given to the Organization on their behalf.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anıl
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC +03
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Dixon
7. Your ID : 71052
Additional information
1. Leader of... :
The Families
-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Families. and I think we will become very strong in Families. so we will be good to each other.and i have no good dorum history but i think everyone can get 1 chance. i think i can do it very well
-I am one of the member of Katman Crew Family, and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Families together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
-Families is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Families the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.
- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Families will always be the strongest.

13-Leader

12- Deputy

11-Under Deputy

10-Turfer

9-Captain

8-Gangster

7-Graffitist

6-Clapper

5-Villain

4-Graffiti team

3-Shooter

2-Young Families

1-Freeze

Last edited:

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anıl
Additional information
1. Leader of... :
The Families
-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Families. and I think we will become very strong in Families. so we will be good to each other.and i have no good dorum history but i think everyone can get 1 chance. i think i can do it very well
-I am one of the member of Katman Crew Family, and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Families together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
-Families is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Families the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.
- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Families will always be the strongest.

13-Leader

12- Deputy

11-Under Deputy

10-Turfer

9-Captain

8-Gangster
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anıl
Additional information
1. Leader of... :
The Families

13-Leader

12- Deputy

11-Under Deputy

10-Turfer

9-Captain

8-Gangster

7-Graffitist

6-Clapper

5-Villain

4-Graffiti team

3-Shooter

2-Young Families

1-Freeze
wtf is this ? like did you read this before you sent it ? your actually sped
7-Graffitist

6-Clapper

5-Villain

4-Graffiti team

3-Shooter

2-Young Families

1-Freeze

Alex Demon

Player
Player
Information
1. Jaideep
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 7-8 Hours ( sometimes more than 10 hrs )
5. Alex Demon#3529
6. Alex Divine
7. 88989
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

+ i am playing in this city more than 6 months and i love gang life here , i love illegal rp i have never joined any legal organization , i said never not even once not even in other cities and this makes me a lot experienced guy in the crime section

+ i have been high command in every gang , and this moment i know how to run a gang im full capaible to run a gang , i have spend a lot of time in ballas and i have a feeling with this particular gang that i cannot explain and ofcourse Nostlagia

+ i have seen many gang leader who just stay in hq or do nothing maybe 1 event in whole day ? which effect the Gang well i will not do this mistake as long as im in the city i will do multiple events everyday we can do store robbery , gun store robbery . clands , Hostage situation and multiple Fort zancudo , i will also never allow my graffiti team to go down more than 5000 profit i want my graffiti profit at peak , ghetto clapping with all my gang members , i want to make my gang dominating gang in the city

my mostly time has spent in gangs and the gangs has everything but also lack Of Rp , RP situatuons , in my gang i will Make a good enviornment for everyone will make small changes , the changes will imporove the Rp , No Toxicity , And will try best to deal with legal org and will make conversations intresting while doing negotiations , and also i would love to do team ups with other gangs , for example asking other gang for help or helping other gang for illegal stuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom