Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Péter
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: liamlv_
6. Your Nickname: Liam Ryder
7. Your ID: 42498
Additional information

1. Leader of The Families gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Well to begin with, I have been gang deputy a whopping 17 times, Meaning that I am more then capable of handling a gang
and I always wanted to try again after that 1 gang term that i had, Lets also not forget that I have made past leaders such as Vansh exactt, Naf Enzo, Robin Federal, Succeed now I want to make myself succeed.

I want to revamp the gang ranks to be realistic and lasting and I want every other gang to follow suit and be as realistic in RP and rank structure as the script and server allows them to be for this reason I want to become leader of a gang to inffulence the current gang leaders (Sadly there is only marabunta).

Laslty, Ive said this in 2 applications so far But I want to prove myself, I can Lead a gang sucessfully to 30 days (Something new gang leaders are struggeling with as ive seen terms last a week to 3 days recently). I can make the gangs that are not scared of LEOS (It creates dull RP as FIB recently has been dominating store robberies and etc with 21 people).

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Well its quite simple, My advice on improving the roleplay of families is to dig into the Lore of families and make them have beef with ballas and vagos as it matches with their backround, an other goodway to improve RP is ADDING NEW EVENTS, There has not been a new event for gangs added to the game since the launch of Attack on informant. Why not make a bank heist, or prehabs a takeover of Capitol?
Prehabs the robbery of cayo perico or the FIB/LSPD/SAHP HQ would also be nice, Why not close off prison attack from families and make it so only gangs can attend it.

I once again Thank you for reading my application, I hope to see you soon as a gang leader.

nizar sippi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nizar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : (UTC+1)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 12h
5. Your Discord : spynizar
6. Your Nickname : Nizar Sippi
7. Your ID : 2991

Additional information
Leader of Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. After reworking the HQ I liked the complete centrality of the Families HQ and i was deputy on Families in 2021 and i love Families from the beginning of the server 2021

2.i have 4 years Experience i was deputy a lot of gangs Since these years I have gained a lot of gang experience which makes me a great leader of the Families Gang

3.I was a deputy 5 times (Bloods and marabunta and ballas ) and I want to try myself in that leadership role once again after a long time because I think that my general knowledge of criminal organizations is perfect and I want to get to that leadership position once again but this time in Families

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I have my own way of roleplaying which I showed last time when I was deputy on the marabunta gang and I plan to do it again in Families this time Strange locations for hostage situations as well as a special way of negotiating in the same way as in gz and store raids As for raiding military bases there are also some really special tactics and the rest As for roleplay upgrades I don't believe there will be anything unprecedented but never he doesn't know with my gang I was always ready to accept roleplay in every aspect and to do it to the end People know me on so the activity of the organization in would be at a high level.

Thanks for reading my application <3

Levi Pluxury

CEO Of Lifeinvader ❤️
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+ 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID- 76189
Additional information
1. Leader of Families gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-> I have a experience of every gangs. As a gang leader my work is lead our gang members and also our Target is attack NG and steal ammo. Also we do hostage situation mean store robbery then graffiti etc. 3) we will do atm robbery then ghetto clapping steal cash from every one then will go to the highway and pull it over.

-> I would like to be leader of Families to improve roleplay and ensure it is to the highest quality possible. Sometimes gangs tend to be toxic and careless and I would bring this down to a minimum meaning the organization will be respected yet still feared. I think having this opportunity would create a whole new experience for gang members and whilst keeping roleplay to a good standard and following rules, it would be fun for everyone.

-> I have been in gangs for a long time now and when i have been in them i haven't seen a gang do events all the time like 24/7, FZs, Hostage situations and etc because gangs these days can be afraid to get arrested but if i get leader i will make sure my gang always has something to do like robbing or events. If we don't have enough numbers for events i will gather a group at HQ so we can go rob in ghetto.

-> Each participant will be encouraged to continue their dedicated hard work for various gang activities such as leading events, doing graffiti, gang turfs, robberies in the ghetto, and hostage situations by the assignment of selective and structured teams with the issuance of the appropriate rewards for each member.

-> Preference for resolving IC problems in role-playing settings, such as conferences with gang leaders, law enforcement officials, and even civilian groups.

-> I will make sure that everyone knows the rules if they don’t they will be de-ranked until they earn there rank back by showing me that they know rules and being active in the gang.

-> Lastly, the organization will be focusing on organizing creative global events and RP scenarios with other legal and illegal organizations, that will bring even more immersive and exciting experiences.

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of
Families.

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Some days ago i was an event leader of ballas and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
Information
1. Name: Tuğra
2. Age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 4-5
5. Your Discord: coffinson
6. Your Nickname: Tugraa Coffinson
7. Your ID: 76115

Additional information

1. Leader of the The Families

From crime side experience
. (En1) The Families Deputy
. (En2) Ng Colonel 2x
. (En1/2) Marabunta Higcommand
. (En1/2) The Families UnderDeputy
. (En1/2) Vagos Revenenant

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).
(1 - )My favorite gang right now the FAMILIES gang needs a leader,reason for wanting to be leader of the gang.I gave this gang at least 7 months and I have seen many leaders successful and unsuccessful Why should I be disgraced in other gangs when I have so much knowledge and experience? I GAVE MY MONTHS TO THIS GANG. I was imprisoned, I was punished, I was tortured, I was blackmailed...but I didn't equip the gang with inexperienced people.I'm making this application for the good of the gang.

(2 - )I came to the highest rank after the leader in the gang once and I was very successful at that time. Many of my friends insisted that they give us a high rank but I do not give rank to people who do not deserve it and for this reason many of my friends became my enemies they became legal when they were illegal they fought against me and especially to the FAMILIES GANG. I'm here to show them our strength.

(3 - )I SEE A LOT OF OLD DAYS IN FAMILIES GANGS then there were those whose heart beat with the gang but that spirit is no more. I AM HERE TO BRING THAT SPIRIT TO THE FAMILIES. I joined many gangs but THE PLACE OF THE FAMILIES GROUP IS DIFFERENT i love a lot , I always want to be there and be #1 , but I haven't seen it lately. I WILL catch the old spirit and be the nightmare of the police, soldiers and FIB STAFF.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization

-Negotiations are an important topic for both gang and rp and city rules. If the person joining the gang does not meet the required age limit and does not know the city rules, it is forbidden to join the gang.If we want to protect ourselves from warnings we have to prepare very strong questions and take peoples interviews one by one.

-I HAVE A BONUS SYSTEM AT THE END OF ALL WINNING EVENTS

-I HAVE VERY EXPERIENCED DEPUTYS who will take care of our gang while Im gone and have an event at the same time.

-I will not condemn the gang to buy weapons on the Black Market by giving them loads of armor, ammo, and weapons.

-My goal is to create the best The Families in history.

RANKİNG SYSTEM
-15 Leader
-14 Deputy
-13 UnderDeputy
-12 Event Leader
-11 Warlord
-10 Turfer
--------------Higcommand--------------
-9 Mafia
-8 Graffiti Leader
-7 Enforcer
-6 Graffiti Member
-5 Hitman
-4 Shooter
-3 Clapper
-2 Newbie
-1 Families

Thank you for considering my application.💚

Last edited:

Fission Juzzo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: subham
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord:- pennywisejod
6. Your Nickname: pennywise
7. Your ID: 45825
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Families
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO as well as Gang member and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. I've got enough experiences being HC in both spheres of influence. I have been gaining this all experience from 4 months and developed leadership skills also in the meantime.
2. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. Then, I became families underdeputy under Manas' Term and bloods underdeputy under Naf Enzo's term. After that currently, I am holding the position of Brigadier General in NG. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of families.
3. Personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Families always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Families. I want to make this gang more active as it is the prominent gang among others and it needs a leader who can show that.

My experiences:

Bunta Underdeputy

Ballas Underdeputy

Major General of NG

Bloods Underdeputy

Families Underdeputy

GOV Senator Candidate of DOR (Current HLS)

LSPD HOD of IA

Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I will focus on graffiti as well as global because turf is natural in most of the gangs and like everyone I will focus also. I will be doing every gang activity possible at every time by getting hour HCs and gang members from different time zones to make the gang active 24x7 and ready to face any situation.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Families as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview. I guess this time I am prepared as I got more exp.

Last edited:

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of
Families.

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Some days ago i was an event leader of ballas and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Ahmed Knight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ahmed Jalal
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +5
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord : ahmedjalal6
6. Your Nickname : Ahmed Knight
7. Your ID : 58540

Additional Information

1. Leader of The Families

2. Firstly, I want to the leader of this specific organization because this gang does not have a great history in terms of leadership
as only a few successful terms have came from some good leaders who managed to run the gang perfectly and I also want to be one
of those leaders who are remembered as a great leader. Main purpose is to remove the bad history of The Families gang and run
a perfect term whit 0 warns or verbals.
- Secondly, I want to go for 100% turf in my term and so I will hire an experienced turf leader and create a terror of The Families gang for other gang mambers and gangs
with every event whether its a store robbery or fort zancudo we would never try to fail an event and apart from other events
my main focus will be ghetto clap as normally gangs don't focus on ghetto which makes the gang non-active and other gang members
go alone in ghetto which gets them killed and robbed. So I want to work and improve that as I am staying as an under deputy in
gangs and noticed this mistake that everyone does.
- Last and the most important thing is whom you select as your deputies and all other high commands which a lot of people do is
they give there inexperienced friends the deputy role which should not be taken so lightly as this can lead to gang warns
so I will give the deputy role to the people and have experience in gang as an under deputy or deputy and they spend 6-8 hours
in city and be active and attend for every event and I will make sure every single member of my organization knows the basic event, general and event rules and teach them if they don't. Ensuring that the term do not get any warns and everything goes smoothly.

3. I will maintain a high level of RP during store robbery's and hostage situations. I will make sure that a level of RP is maintained
in the ghetto and during the interaction with other gang members. I will be present during the interview of the gang members
who are being recruited.

Ranking system :
1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Gangster
4. Shooter
5. Clapper
6. Hitman
7. Graffitist
8. Enforcer
9. Recruiter
--HIGHCOMMAND--
10. Kingpin
11. Turfer
12. Events Leader
12. Deputy
14. Leader
15. Knight

Last edited:

Lord Tzariar

En2: Leader, Tzariar Family
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deep Shahriar
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 6 hours
5. Your Discord : tzariarofficial
6. Your Nickname : Lord Tzariar
7. Your ID : 54254
Additional information
1. Leader of - Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(I) I'd like to be the Leader of the Families gang since I have a lot of experience as a Unofficial Org Leader and Under Deputy in Legal Orgs. I know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.

(ii) Additionally, I will gather all the gangsters of the city under the same roof of Families who couldn't fulfil their gang roleplay in the past. Everyone will be terrified upon seeing the color green as we turn the ghetto into the domain of Families. And we'll instill a terror of green dresses in the minds of all citizens.

(iii) The primary difference between gangs and legal organizations is that when a member joins, they are not taught anything and are unsure of what to do. I will host training session with my High commands to teach all the members how to follow the general rules and ghetto rules.

(iv) Since its beginning, Families has been regarded as one of the best gangs. Because of this, it will offer me the opportunity to create our region and the ghetto of Families. My desire to govern Families is mostly motivated by my want to participate in fantastic role-playing games, have fun following the rules with my friends, and expand our city's community.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization-

My advice for improving RolePlay level-
(I) Making the members skilled when they join. Hosting special training sessions.
(ii) Making plans before attending every events and discuss with high command.
(iii) Keep the gang alive and do gang activities in ghetto.
(iv) Attend every events, raid in FZ , and also do 24/7 shop robberies.
(v) Need to give bonuses to everyone to be more active.

Ranking System:

15 ) Leader

14 ) Deputy

13 ) Under Deputy

12 ) Event Manager

11 ) Turfer

10 ) Recruiter

--High Command--

9 ) Mafia

8 ) Graffiti Expert

7 ) Enforcer

6 ) Gangster

5 ) Hitman

4 ) Shooter

3 ) Clapper

2 ) Newbie

1 ) Suspended​

Last edited:

Munna Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Name:Munna Shetty
2.Age:17
3.Time Zone:GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day:4 to 5 hours
5.Discord:munnachacha#8334
6.Nickname:Munna Chacha
7.ID:98864
Additional Information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i). I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is like boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

(iii). Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

I am there in this city for 6 to 7 months and I saw many gang members breaking the rules. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of rule break from the organization members. I will also make sure that my turfer team is also best and also i will focus in turfer and subs more.

Thank You for reading my application
Best Regards,
Munna Chacha

Last edited:

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝟏. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐑𝐋 :𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞
𝟐. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞:𝟏𝟔
𝟑. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞: GMT +𝟐
𝟒. 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲: 𝟔 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬.
𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝:#Levisanchezz4833
𝟔. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃:𝟏𝟏𝟒𝟏𝟑𝟓

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

1. 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛-The Families

2. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?

𝐒𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 , 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 3-4 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬/𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬.𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐲,𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦.

𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 ... 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭.𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬?
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭?
𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞.
𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐧!

Currently the Families gang is dead, I want and will prove that I know how to change the Families gang and we can be the number one gang!
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠!
𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐩 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦.

3. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.

-𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝟏 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐫𝐝𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

-𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

-I will make sure that at least 90% of the people in my gang will be online

-100%graffiti

-100% Turfs

-𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞.

-𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨.𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝟏-𝟐 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲.

-In my Gang i will ensure that everyone will be treated the same way and i want to avoid all toxicity

Ranking System:

15 ) Leader

14 ) Deputy

13 ) Under Deputy

12 ) Event Manager

11 ) Turfer

10 ) Recruiter

--High Command--

9 ) Mafia

8 ) Graffiti Expert

7 ) Enforcer

6 ) Gangster

5 ) Hitman

4 ) Shooter

3 ) Clapper

2 ) Newbie

1 ) Suspended

MZL1a3L690cNosVM.gif

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
Have a great rest of your day!

Best Regards
𝙊𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙨 (hopefully next Families leader)

jaden russso

Player
Player
1. MY IRL NAME- Jaden
2. MY AGE- 16
3. TIME ZONE- EST
4. AVERAGE TIME ONLINE DAILY- 4 to 5 hours in week 13 to 17 hours on the weekend
5. MY DISCORD- Kingjaden
6. MY NICKNAME - Jaden
7. MY ID -94823
LEADER OF FAMILIES

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

I've been a deputy in a bunch o top-tier gangs, basically setting the standard for gang shit on en1and en3. Over the last two years, I've put in a ton of time with gang activities. . My history shows I'm good at leading gangs. I've run gangs for two terms as deputy of Vagos in en3 and was one of the first gangs to get 100% turf

2. Innovative RP Contribution:

As a leader, I wanna bring some new types of RP and spice things up in en2. With all the stuff I've been through, I've got a pretty good grasp of what works and what doesn't. I've got a bunch of good people on my team, not just my family, who are all on board with making RP beter. we will come together and come up with new ways of RPing with in the servers rules and outlined boundary's , shaking up how our gang holds its self and making things more exciting for everyone involved.

3. Unparalleled Event Knowledge:

My comprehensive knowledge of gang events and effective strategies sets me apart. I've devised successful tactics for every type of gang-related event, ensuring a fun experience for all participants while adhering to the server's rules and guidelines.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Deprioritizing Turf Control:

While turfs can be enjoyable, they won't be the primary focus of my leadership. Instead, my gang's main objectives will be fostering strong OOC relationships and ensuring positive IC interactions for everyone.

2. Diversifying Criminal Activities:

My approach will not solely revolve around terrorist activities. Overemphasizing terrorism can limit RP opportunities and exclude engaging activities that create enjoyable experiences for LEO's

3 Prioritizing Fun and Enjoyment:

Every gang member should have fun with their time within the gang. We'll prioritize making gang events and meetings enjoyable for all members having events and going to enchasments and those small events and I will always try to get my people out of jail no matter who

4. Balanced Inter-Gang Relations:

To prevent one gang from dominating the ghetto, I'll encourage friendly "wars" and friendly competition among gangs. This approach fosters engaging gunfights and non-toxic conflicts, ensuring that gangs continuously have exciting challenges and competitors at various levels.

I will include this just to make sure no one is confused about it

MY RANKING SYSTEM
15.Leader
14. Deputy
13.Underdeputy
12.Event Leader
11.Turfer
10.Kingpin
9. Warlord
8. Spray Leader
7.Spray Team
6.Clapper
5.Og Familes
4.Hitman
3.Ghetto clapper
2.Freshy
1.Newbie

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Families
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO as well as Gang member and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. I've got enough experiences being HC in both spheres of influence. I have been gaining this all experience from 4 months and developed leadership skills also in the meantime.
2. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. Then, I became families underdeputy under Manas' Term and bloods underdeputy under Naf Enzo's term. After that currently, I am holding the position of Brigadier General in NG. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of families.
3. Personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Families always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Families. I want to make this gang more active as it is the prominent gang among others and it needs a leader who can show that.

My experiences:

Bunta Underdeputy

Ballas Underdeputy

Major General of NG

Bloods Underdeputy

Families Underdeputy

GOV Senator Candidate of DOR

LSPD HOD of IA

Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I will focus on graffiti as well as global because turf is natural in most of the gangs and like everyone I will focus also. I will be doing every gang activity possible at every time by getting hour HCs and gang members from different time zones to make the gang active 24x7 and ready to face any situation.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Families as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and a system of realisation in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL: subham
2. Your age: 19
5. Your Discord:pennywisejod
6. Your Nickname: pennywise
7. Your ID: 45825
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Families

My experiences:

Bunta Underdeputy

Ballas Underdeputy

Major General of NG

Bloods Underdeputy

Families Underdeputy

GOV Senator Candidate of DOR (Current HLS)

LSPD HOD of IA

Vagos Clapper

(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview. I guess this time I am prepared as I got more exp.
Kindly don't copy and paste my application

Pasha_

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Eman
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your discord: emannn#0880
6. Your Nickname: Eman Abdullah
7. Your ID: 110978

Additional Information

1. Leader of FAMILIES

- I have been HC in all gangs so many times and have been deputy 2 times so I am well known with the rules and how to follow them,
also I have been in all legal orgs and know how they do stuff, so it will be easier for me knowing their next step.
- Ever since I started doing criminal stuff I always wanted to be a leader of an organization, as a leader I am going to make sure the gang is very active and it getting 100% Territories.
- Also I am active everyday so I will be there always for any events and watching over the members..

- My Deputies and I are gonna be strict about following rules and making sure everyone is playing the game like we are supposed to.
- Everbodies ranks will be sorted out into seperate groups, so we will have a team for graffiti, ghetto, turf..
- I am gonna make sure that the gang is always active on every event so that we all have fun and help the gang too.

RANKING SYSTEM
15. Leader
14. Right Hand
13. Druglord
12. Captain
11. Turfer
10. Executive
9. Warlord
8. Recruiter
7. Spray Team
6. Shooter
5. Ghetto Cleaner
4. Hitman
3. Freshy
2. Newbie
1. Probation

Thank you for your time.
Best regards
- Eman💚

Ercument

hayalet nerde
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Ercüment
2. Your age:20
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day:6-7 hours
5. Your Discord:Macberk
6. Your Nickname:Ercument Portakal
7. Your ID:82041

Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas
Ans 1:To gather helpful people who wander around the server and are interested in gangs under one roof and become stronger.
2:To restore the ghetto, which has been in a bad state for a long time, to its former form, to constantly organize events, to make agreements with other gangs and to play a role in places like PD Fib.
3:Instead of people who think the purpose of the gang is to rob people, buy guns and attack people, I want to be a leader to have fun and constantly seek active entertainment with players who will not disrupt their activity. I will provide training to new members of our gang and require them to attend events.
my experience:
Ex grove street og
Ex bloods deputy

I won't take people into the gang who don't know the role terms. Even when people from my own family want to come, they have to say the terms. No one will be able to rob people without my permission or fight without knowledge.

15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Real OG (Under Deputy)
12) OG (event leader)
11) Villain
10) Turfer
9) Roht
8) Wolf
7)Captain
6) Junior King
5)Striker
4)Grafitti Leader
3)Clapper
2)Newbie
1)Baby G

Omer Som

Families Curator
Player
Congratulations to these People have been Selected for Families Interview at 17:00 Server Time on 4th of October

Alan Zelensky - 93571 - INTRO GAMER#9785
Lord Tzariar - 54254 - tzariarofficial

Join Waiting Room before 5 Min
Families Application is Now Closed

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL:- Rishi
2. Your age:- 19
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30.
4. Average online per day:- 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord:- SardarDaku#4445
6. Your Nickname:- Sardar Daku
7. Your ID:- 72384

Additional information
1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

I Want to make the the org active & perfect with the most experience i have gained from the past 35 Years in the city with the backbone of the Unofficial Organization.

• I am committed to the growth and success of the The Families I believe that the gang can achieve even greater things under my leadership.

• I am a visionary leader with a clear plan for the future. I am also a hands-on leader who is not afraid to get involved in the day-to-day operations of the gang.

• I am confident that I have the skills and experience necessary to be a successful gang leader. I am dedicated to the The Families and I am committed to making the gang even stronger.

• I would make sure my gang members can be themselves and express their creativity. This will help to keep the roleplay fresh and engaging.

Members should know the rules of the server. This will help them to ensure that everyone is maintaining the roleplay, for the new comers i would suggest them to spend some time in the city and learn the rules properly & i would also guide them if they want.

I Will take part in every events Like:- Fort Zancudo ,Store Robbery, Hostage Situations, Clandestine & try to do the possible roleplay in the situtations with other organizations.

4. My Goals For Leadership Of The Families
To Make Gang Active and Powerful With The Most Experienced Deputies & Members.
To Make 100% Turf Without Any Rule Break & With The Good Turfers.
To Complete Every Weekly Goal Of The The The Families
• To Complete All Events Successfully Like:- Fort Zancudo ,Store Robbery, Hostage Situations, Clandestine , Subs.
• To Give New Comers The Best Roleplay Experience.

--Rank System--
15) Boss
14) Under Boss
13) OG
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Captain
9) Gangster
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Graffiti Leader
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

By following these ideas, The Families can improve their roleplay level and become a more successful and respected gang.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards:-
Sardar Daku

DAKU.png

Top Bottom