Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

NullZOne

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanatio
n)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Trey Johnson
2. 15
3.MST
4. Average 5 to 6 hours.
5. O5-1#4604
6. Maddison shepherd
7. 35208

Leader of LSPD

1. I take roleplay very serious and would like to implement my roleplay to the intent others would see and roleplay, and implement some of my roleplay mechanics with all of my members. I have seen an extraordinary amount of people not roleplaying inside of some other organizations. I want LSPD to do the opposite of not roleplaying. I want LSPD to take their job seriously and roleplay it all out.

2. I have great leadership qualifications and leadership some things just fly into mind like, communication understanding the person, personality management.

3. To give some new players a chance in taking part of LSPD and experiencing Roleplay to another level, understanding the person and teaching them what we LSPD do here and what not to do because they wouldn't know and probably go into ghetto and all that which we don't want.

The roleplay will be enhanced relations with some several other organizations I personally am a serious roleplayer and when. I see people Fail roleplaying I tell them or when it comes to mixing I will tell them to stop because I don't want them getting demorganed and all of that.

Dearly, Maddison shepherd.

Last edited:

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone:
PST (US)

4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours

5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875

6. Your Nickname: Lily Walter

7. Your ID: 27071

Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) I want to become LSPD leader because with my connections in the city I feel like I can make LSPD a well respected organization and make it very active

b) I am very experienced with the law enforcement side of things in city, I have been in FIB, USSS, EMS, LSPD, and SAHP. Holding HC positions in USSS LSPD and SAHP. Major of Air Division and Lieutenant of F.T.O, I can use this experience to help around anywhere with my department

c) With my experience as SAHP deputy ( Undersheriff) for 2 different sheriffs I feel like I have the qualities of a leader, I am always active, I am a great person to talk to, and I am a great person in general.

a) I will add a new and more powerful training program into LSPD

b) I will add a training for every HC that is in my department

c) I will add RP training to any new recruit to avoid any warnings and/or demorgs

Thanks for reading over my application,
Lily Walter

Stevie Walker

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Steve
2. Your age: 31
3. Time zone: USA eastern
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Weekdays, 7-9 Weekends
5. Your Discord: streetkilln#5862
6. Your Nickname: steviie wonder
7. Your ID: 24682

Additional information

Leader of...
Los Santos Police Department

86wr3s4.png

Reason 1
:
Firstly I want to be a leader of LSPD because I feel like it would be a great pick for my first leadership in a LEO ORG in the city. I would be grateful and happy if I was given the chance to be a leader in the ORG.

Reason 2:
I have many months of knowledge of being a LEO in the city I was part of different LEO ORGS. I been in SAHP for over 2 months, i was an HC and use to be the Deputy Chief and Chief of the FTO division, I also use to be part of the Internal Affairs division and did some work within the ORG making sure everyone's is doing their jobs correctly. I was in GOV for a month my rank was USSS Elite Agent I did attended many operations and events, I was also in FIB for about a month I learned a quit a bit there like doing investigations and collecting evidence against gangs and families.

Reason 3:
With the previous reason stated above, I believe while being part in all these LEO ORGs over time I have learned and gained a good amount of experience about being a LEO in the city but not just that I have gained a good amount of experience about the LAW of the city as well, I want to put all my knowledge that I have obtained and use it to the fullest potential that I can.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Advice 1:

I would firstly want to make sure that all my officers in LSPD stay professional and behave properly while being on duty in the city, any officers that fail to do so will be punished, they will receive a warning and re-training depending the severity of their action!

Advice 2:
I want to further improve LSPD by creating a FTO division that will have highly experienced and well trained FTOs to insure every trainee officer gets all the proper field training that is needed. I want to insure every officer understands correctly on how to be a LEO while working in LSPD in the city.

Advice 3:
I would also improve the activity and readiness of officers in LSPD, I will make sure to hire officers in different time zones of the city and create a very active internal affairs division to watch officers activity and make sure they are doing their assigned duties in the city.

yAWgfhr.gif

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL
: Merrick Litchauer
2. Your Age IRL: 19
3. Time Zone: GMT -5
4. Average Online Time Per Day: 5-10 hours
5. Discord: TR3Y#9937
6. Your Nickname: Trey Windsor
7. Your ID: 1023

Additional Information

Leader of
: Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.)
“Protection”, I’m here applying to be the new Chief Of Police for the Los Santos Police Department, when it comes to being Chief Of Police what does that mean to me? Well this means that I must protect my city and citizens from any danger caused from criminals or harm of any outside threats from any harmful organizations, I will serve and protect my state at all means. Me and my team will be there at every second of the day to stop any threats or harmful acts such as mass shoot outs, bomb attacks, or even self harm or murders. We will make sure that our city is safe for people to walk the streets or leave there house without worrying about dying on site.

2.) “Cleaning”, I will take a step forward and clean our streets so that you can have a pleasant drive to your destination I will make sure banks aren’t crowded so that you can go in do what you need and come out without any obstruction of reckless drivers, I will make sure that the citizens of Los Santos can go for a peaceful stroll whenever they please. With this we will be out on patrol at all times with multiple units making sure there aren’t any accidents or any abounded vehicles.

3.) “Family”, The best way to make a happy city is to come together as a whole and see the good in all of us, we as police are seen as bad people for doing the simple task we are set to do, we don’t do these things to harm anyone we do this to prevent any harm or mistakes that can’t be taken back, we will make sure to keep high levels of professionalism at all times of the day on or off duty, we will treat everyone equally and work together with other orgs and to always be there for when help is needed.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.)
“Bootcamp”, You pass your interview and your in the organization, you don’t know the basics of being an officer, look no further with a new addition to the ranks will introduce Drill Sergeants, these instructors will take large groups of cadets and bring them into the world of being a police officer this will be learning the radio codes, learning chain of command, proper professionalism, combat skills, special tactics, and medical treatment, these officers will learn everything needed to be a qualified officer and serve for the Los Santos Police Department. If they can pass these tests they will go onto graduation and be handed there badge and uniform as a Patrol Officer I, throughout there time in LSPD they will progress throughout the ranks working there way into a division of choosing all they way to High Command.

2.) “Baring”, As a officer you should learn how to maintain top class professionalism and stay focused on what needs to be done, going into a certain situation can be overwhelming and you will learn how to keep calm no matter what, the instructors will run multiple test on you and help with any difficulties along the way.

3.) “Radio Usage”, We will cut the amount of unnecessary words with reaching out over the radio or to call into dispatch, all officers must keep the radios strictly for work and no personal communication that can be done using our RP radio and Non-RP radio.

This concludes my application for the Los Santos Police Department of Grand Roleplay English Server #2, I look forward to serving the city right and getting to starting a strong nation among us apart of LSPD.

- Sincerely, Trey Windsor (Ex-Chief Of Staff)

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Information:-
1. Your name IRL- Chris
2. Your age-22
3. Time zone-(UTC+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 6-9 hours
5. Your Discord-Tony Mazoku#0001
6. Your Nickname-Tony Mazokuu
7. Your ID-23575
lspd.gif

Additional Information:-
I want to be the leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) because of my 3 Term experience 2 months
I worked my way up higher and higher on the Rank Ladder to where i eventually became Lieutenant 3 months ago, in the past 2 Terms I took over higher and higher responsibilities to where I ended the entire last term as a Deputy Chief, where I got insight into all the inner workings and know exactly what it takes to Lead this Organization.

My passion was always with the Legal Organizations ever since I started here, and I think the LSPD is the most important Organization if handled correctly. I helped forming a working environment in the past month that I feel I can build up even further to increase the reputation we deserve.

I also know Some of the previous HC from LSPD so I will try to get them back as they are experienced of all the situations and can help LSPD to reach it to another level.

Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:-
I will also make sure to hire proper FTO department to give good training to the new officers about all the rules and regulations.

I would like to add public relations to the IA department duties. Interacting with the public regularly makes the organization transparent and trusted. Citizens will be updated about the duties and working style of police officers. I will be publishing press releases and doing press conferences to meet citizens to listen to them. This will create multiple interactions and help to add new rp situations to the organization.

I would like both "Chief of Staff" and "IA" to work together and make sure everyone is taking out enough ammo,

doing their logs correctly, and ensuring that everyone is in proper uniform when on duty so the public can see
our professionalism.

I would make the rank system more professional and as that every officers would be excited to have the next rank and work more hard, bonuses will be given an no priority will be given to any individual, everyone is equal in my eyes(no favouritism), and I want everyone get the rank they deserve.

To keep improvement on this I would continue to increase the amount of /me commands that are used when on duty as a whole.

I want to create a more friendly and professional environment within the organizations.
The final way I want to increase the level of roleplay is to follow the misdemeanor procedure, I want to increase the amount we use the interrogation room and the holding cells in our Headquarters.

pd-lspd.gif

Thankyou For Reading My Application.

Pandu Pluxury

Feel Free To Dm😉
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Shubham Singh
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone-(UTC+5:30)
4. Average online per day-3-8 hours
5. Your Discord- Pandu Pluxury #2175
6. Your Nickname- Pandu Pluxury
7. Your ID- 16060
Additional Information

gta-grand-theft-auto.gif

I Want To Be LSPD Leader As I Have Been Serving Los Santos City As A LSPD Officer For 4 Terms LSPD Was First Org I Started With As A Rookie And Worked Hard And Climbed My Way To Fto Then Major Of SWAT And Then Worked As An Internal Affairs. Now I Think I Am Ready To Go For LSPD Leader And Bring Some Changes Which Will Defiantly Make LSPD Much Better

I Already Know Some Ex LSPD Experienced People Who Have Already Being Inside LSPD Problems And They Can Surely Solve That Problems A Single Person Cant Easily Handle Hole LSPD You Need Some People Who Have Been Gone Through Problems And Have Learned From It And I Have That Type Of People Pre-Selected Who Can Run Organization Perfectly In My Absence

Recently For Few Weeks I Have Been Working In GOV And Now I Have Earned More Than Enough Experience And As I Have Been In LSPD For Almost 4 Terms I Know Every Single Particle About LSPD I Will Be Perfect For LSPD Leader

Your Advice For Improving Roleplay Level In Organization

lspd-gta5.gif

Training:-
I Think FTO Is The Most Important Division In LSPD If New Members Will Be Getting Well Trained Than They Will Also Enjoy LSPD I Will Be Giving FTO Division One More Responsibility To Supervise LSPD New Member So That They Don't Do Any Mistake And That Would Make LSPD Enjoyable For Them

INTERNAL AFFAIRS:-
Some High Command Do FEVOURITISM And To Stop That Issue I Am Gonna Make IA And If Anyone Does Unprofessionalism Or Anytime Of Rule Break IA Will Be Directly Giving Strike. IA Will Be Directly Connected To Me If IA Spots Anyone Doing FEVOURITISM So They Have Rights To Give Strike. Personally I Have Been IA In LSPD And I Think Before Taking Any Decision Everyone Has The Right To Keep There Point

Regular Practice Sessions:-
I Will Be Assigning SWAT For Regular Tactics And Weaponry Practice For New Member Atleast Once A Weak So That They Improve Day By Day

Proper RP:-
We Will Make Sure That During The Training By FTO, Store Robbery Or Any Event We Do A Proper RP And We Will Also Make Our New Officers To Do A Proper RP And Make Most Of The Things IC. Will Be Giving Cool Bonus Too

0e245c33abd512a3078cb3e8cb6c8322.jpg

Ex-Internal Affairs, Ex-Major Of SWAT, Ex-Major Of FTO, Ex-Deputy Of VAGOS

LSPD ON TOP!!!!
(Pandu Pluxury)
Thanks For Reading My Application
😉

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (UTC+12:00 NZST)
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#9535
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information
-------Leader of LSPD-------

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

After being High Command in many organizations I feel its time to lead one to 100% success, All my knowledge I have gathered from Legal and illegal will help me sort out and assign documents, files, Applications and much more inconvenient structures!

When it comes to Departments such as Internal Affairs (IA), Human Resources (HR), Special Weapons And Tactics (S.W.A.T) I have a strong understanding of how I could run/improve these due to my past experience as HOD.

Besides working I just want to build a great structure with all orgs and just build up a economy, this would be really possible considering I am friends with just about everyone. :)

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

1) I have very high standards within the F.T.O Department making sure training is done properly by me or my High Command of the special division.

2) In my term I would like to change some set departments/ranks for example i would add some more departments like "Public Affairs" or some sort. I have plenty of ideas for this topic and plenty more to explore.

3) LSPD normally patrols the city but I would like to implement more professional trainings like S.W.A.T, AF just collaborating each divisions training to get a well trained office & potentially future leaders.

4) Building a good relationship with other organizations especially SAHP is what I would like to do, I see everyone's applications saying they will change it but never happens that's where I think a change could happen while I'm Chief of LSPD! Another thing about collaboration is separate Training Academies like Police Academy and Military Academy I will talk with other leaders/deputies of organizations to sort out times to do training within the military base or even a set zone put together by us all

5) Every rank will take apart in trying everything, even if they need to go out there comfort zone to do so, Basically I am very inclusive so everyone will get a chance try new things that my term will bring.

6) I have a strong belief that my intelligence can run the departments to its maximum expectations.

Like I recently mentioned I will 100% try bring out all the potential in this org and make it be a very enjoyable and kind place not just known as "Pigs".

-------Departments-------

Administration Departments:
IA and HR these department often inspects the overall strength of internal/external side of the organization they are accountable for any rule breaks by trainees/junior officers!

Training Department:
FTO will manage the Driving, Shooting and the basic officer training needs to have a great
successful term.

Patrolling Department:
Active
Patrolling Division is one of the main visible aspects of Police so this will/must be very professional this will be inspected by High Command!

Special Weapons And Tactics:
S.W.A.T will be our "A Team" everything will be perfect when
reinforcements are needed, S.W.A.T is highly-trained and should provide 24/7 response to store robbery and hostage situations in which they will lead!

Detective/Investigation Department:
Detectives will be active ready for ANYTHING investigations, Legal deals, Court cases and recording files down about each gang/family!

large.DRE_GIF.gif.5c9f263bc96ccf1147698fee7422ece1.gif

I hope for the best and Thanks for reading my application :)

I understand my Past History is bad but I've changed & Looking for someone in the city to push its strength to 100%

Last edited:

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Houssam
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +1
4. Average online per day : 4 to 9 Hours
5. Your Discord : MaylaWilson#2090
6. Your Nickname : Mayla Wilson
7. Your ID : 44795

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want be a leader for LSPD because i was in my most time in legal orgs like SAHP, FIB, NG, LSPD, USSS, GOV so I know how its going in legal orgs so i know how to deal with agents and everything to let them enjoy being in LSPD and also we need to focus on training of new officers because the officers are the future success of LSPD so we need to pay attention to them in training and give them the most understandable training and tell to make attention to the rules. Finally, I want to be LSPD the most reliable org and most active one and make every officer enjoy his time in LSPD and make a very good relationships with agents and be friendly and good with everyone no toxicity or anything bad.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

• Make sure to all Agents respect the rp rules
  • Have contact and be friendly with everyone to avoid toxicity between them
  • Reward people who are very active and hard workers
  • Maintain activity in city and in every events
  • Make better tactics for special divisions in store robberies and hostage situation
  • Make everyone enjoy being an agent in LSPD and never forgot this experience
  • Suggestions to curators for better Rp and better experience
  • Proper training for every New Officer and better organized promotions
  • Make new tactics in SWAT division and detective division
  • Add in training the server rules section to avoid warnings for org and for officers
  • Make LSPD radio more professional

USSS – Elite Agent | LSPD – Master sergeant | MARABUNTA – under deputy | NG – LT General / Deputy leader | FIB – Supervisor | SAHP - Corporal | Family - Deputy leader | Bloods – High command

Shubham Savaj

Player
Player
1. Dean Grate
2. 14
3. pacific time zone
4. 9 to 10 on week days and 15 to 20 on weekends
5. Assaultz#2941
6. Dean Winchester
Additional information
1. Here are some reasons I want to be the leader of LSPD
  • In English server 1 I was high command. I have strong understanding of LSPD's systems, departments, and Rp. This experience will help me be successful .
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for a few months, Been playing on bunch of different communities within these Months I have gained a lot of experience.
2. Why I want to be a leader of this specific organization is to Bring Justice to the people of the city by bringing in criminals and fining people who aren't following rules of the city like parking in the emergency area and help raid Gangs/black market
3. Doing Rp arrests like saying I'm going to put you in cuffs or watch your head while putting someone in the Car and saying sir I'm going to Grab your arm
Bro you had better to focus on study. You are little guy

Jr poke

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Sharath chandra
3.GMT+5:30
4.minimum 7hours
5. KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Bhai

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Los Santos Police Department

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
When I came first to City I'm started try to join legal orgs SAHP given me chance to join SAHP My dream is to join LSPD but I don't know anyone in LSPD when I'm working in sahp I learned rules of legal orgs when I can be the leader of LSPD I will be change something's like development of divisions and developing Lspd as no1 legal org

For new citizens or old citizens why Lspd getting more attraction because it is in the city in the middle of the map for new citizens good opportunity to join LSPD New citizens will ask me help like for a job I can take them lspd when I can be the leader before inviting them to the Lspd I will tell them to learn the city rules

When the citizens need help lspd can help like when they will stucked with gangs . Some citizens do illegal things We need to give them punishment for not doing next time

When I will take the officers into the org first and important thing We will give the training in the training We will tell each and every thing and each and every rule after training We will conduct the exam when they can pass the exam they can get promotion to next rank

This rules and regulations because for following every rules and regulations and not for breaking rules

Thanks for reading my application ❤️👍

zcxloptgth

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL bader sultan
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone
(GMT +3)
4. Average online per day 3 to 9 hours pm and am som times
5. Your Discord Abo abdullah Mü#0001
6. Your Nickname bader sultan
7. Your ID 103078
Additional information
1. Leader of...

legendjr

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Stenly
2. Your age:20
3. Time zone:Eastern
4. Average online per day:2-5hours
5. Your Discord:LegendJunior#6884
6. Your Nickname:LegendJr
7. Your ID:51526
Additional information
1. Leader of... Not Currently A leader Right Now.

I can name a lot of reasons I wanna be part of this organization, I want to be useful to the community by protecting the citizens or Los santos and giving good hands to the community, I will be able to catch every single criminals, I have the ability to shoot and drive. As an officer I would like to progress and better myself as a civil servant and as a person. By joining the police department I would progress with skills and knowledge by helping the citizens of Los Santos.

My advices for improving Roleplay level in organization is all about developing and enriching. The characters, narrative and the atmosphere. My recommendation is to stay IC as much as they can I’m very strict about my Roleplay.

Sam Williams

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1.Your IRL Name - Samarth
2.Your Age - 18
3.Time Zone - IST (+5:30)
4.Average Online Per day- 4-5 Hrs
5.Your Discord - Samarth007#2678
6.Your Nickname - Sam Williams
7.Your Id -25538

Additional Information
.Leader of - Los Santos Police Department

2. - I want to be leader of LSPD because :-
2.1 - LSPD was my first org which i joined in city. It is the org which shaped me today. As it was my first org i have a special attachment to it.

2.2 I started as Cadet in wraith's first term and climbed the ladder till Chief of Staff in Vincent Term Thus ik what can be improved. I also want to maintain the reputation Vincent created for org as a great leader

2.3 I have a quiet good experience of PD (police Department) in different cities and in los Santos.(total experience -3.5years) hence I am sure my experience will be beneficial as I know how things work.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

3.1- Concept or liability and asset - according to my observation there are always a few officers which are liability (officer with less training, incomplete knowledge and unprofessional behaviour) . I have special technique to convert the liability to asset by carving their potential by specialized handcrafted training for every particular officer, due to which rules will not be broken and rp experience will be increased

3.2- Independent HR department - a hr department is the breath of any org though in the past terms it has been observed that it was not independent and this showed discrimination and favouritism. I will make a independent hr department which will directly report to me having specialized powers. Hr dept will handle internal problems, Complaint with motive to make dept a better place and hence due independent existence it will remove discrimination which will lead to justice hence officer will enjoy the rp experience

3.3- Creating and refining SOPs - I will update and refine the SOPs as old and inefficient sops was the major problem in LSPD . A new post will be created which will given the task of refining and assisting officer with the same. Good SOPs will make the rp experience more better. I will also make new bonus System which will encourage officeers.

Regards
Sam Williams
Ex Chief of staff (LSPD)
Current Chief Commander (SAHP)

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
1. Efe

2. 16

3. GMT+3

4. 4 Hours+

5. Efeee#0001

6. Safy Plurkman

Additional İnformation

Leader Of LSPD

I love this organization and I think I am ready to do my best to contribute to this organization because I love it and I am friendly

2. Another Reason
I have worked in many organizations( SAHP,NG,GOV) on the server and I think that I can contribute to this organization with the experience I gained from these duties.

I am always ready for the safety and justice of the city and if I am chosen as the leader I am sure that I will prepare my team accordingly.

If people take care of their role and don't mix their roles, IC/OC can be all good

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
The following players are selected for the LSPD Leader Interview at 18:00 server time on Wednesday, 17th August.

1. Sam Williams @Samarth007#2678
2. Steviie Wonder @streetkilln#5862
3. Lily Walter @Voidz#7875
4. Angad Badmash @Angad Singh⚡#8463
5. Hollis Demarcus Nylon ミ★#7397
6. Vladimir Divinus @ProjectMayhem #4862

Applications for LSPD Leader are now CLOSED!

Samuel Elkanah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nesim

2. Your age: 28

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours

5. Your Discord: Destinova#8443

6. Your Nickname: Samuel Elkanah

7. Your ID: 28927

Additional information
1. Leader of...
LSPD

a) After working for a long time as LEO, I believe it is time for me to try to run my own organization. I want to become LSPD leader because I enjoy playing on the good side of the law. I believe I have the social skills that are necessary to run the organization to the top.

b) I believe that LSPD is one of the most important organizations in the city. The bar must be set very high in terms of standards, and I believe I can achieve that if I am in charge. Utmost professionalism is the goal for an organization like LSPD.

c) I have lots of experience under my belt as a LEO. I worked in GOV under Poppy, Kazuto, Rook, and Stoney. I was doing most of the administrative work on Stoney’s term. Back in Poppy’s term I started as a security guard and raised amongst the ranks with my hard work and dedication. I left before the last election; at the time I was senator of the state(HC) I also had short stints in EMS and SAHP. I worked in LSPD until the disband. I was Major of Air and got promoted to Human Resources for my hard work. I believe anyone in the organization can vouch for my dedication and experience as a LEO.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

a) As I mentioned above. Professional behavior must be mandatory in the organization. Anyone who is not professional enough is going to get suspended, demoted, and retrained

b) Currently LSPD divisions are not that active. I want to change that with special training for every division so I can bring them back into action.

c) I would try my best to improve the activity of LSPD officers. I am going to make sure to hire enough people who live in various time zones to keep the activity high at any hour of the day.

Thanks for reading over my application,
Samuel Elkanah

Prabhat deejay

Player
Player
1. Prabhat sahu
2. 25
3. India Standard Time (IST) (GMT+5:30)
4. 6 - 7
5. Rakzon Deejay#5928
6. rakzon Deejay
7. Your ID - 41372
Additional information
1.Leader of LSPD
- I have played role play for long time and i know all the rules and regulation for LSPD because i was in LSPD for 3 terms and i was like HC for 2 times
2. I want to be leader of LSPD because i can handle it in a good way i know the problem what was going in LSPD because i was there in LSPD and i have seen like favoritism is going on in the org
- if i will be the leader of org i will give good training all unit in the org and i will see who is doing hard and good work, he /she will get good promotion
-and every time i will check the logs of my unit members
- if my unit do something wrong i will give the punishment to them because LSPD is the backbone of the city it controls the crime of city to keep good and cleen
3. To give new players the best Experience. Have a Department were we have fun. But keep a level of strict professionalism so everyone will enjoy and fun with the RP.
Try to stay as IC as possible. Only call for help if really needed and its become ooc

Bucky Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Krish Patil

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord: Bucky#8143

6. Your Nickname: Bucky Rich

7. Your ID: 26241

Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Police Department[LSPD]

a) I want to become LSPD leader as I have been very active in this city as an Legal Enforcement Organization(LEO). I have observed many Orgs under various leadership and have learnt a lot which I would definitely implement in my leadership which would benefit my organization and also create a good RP environment among people.

b) I have been a one of the officers who help in working of a Legal Organization so I have pretty good knowledge about how a Legal Org works. I have idea about what problems the leader and the org may face against which I have thought of ways to tackle it.

c)
I as I have been in this city for 5 months and in the project for more than 1 year i have made pretty good connection with many people and have maintain a good RP in the server. People have known me for my good behavior which I think will attract people towards my Org during my leadership. I have good leadership skills which I will have to implement in my Org. It will include maintain good relationship between other Orgs and inside the Org between all agents and giving out an excellent outcome due to my leadership and support of my fellow mates.

a) I will include various training methods which will include help of different Orgs and will be interactive among players. These trainings will also include teaching players how RP is done in GrandRP servers and to maintain it at all times.

b) I will try to make my org very active and keep good relations with other orgs. I will encourage all of my employees to do operations with the help of other orgs by maintaining a good RP.

c)
I have thought of creating Drug Enforcement Department which will be responsible for taking actions against drug producers and distributors in the city, they will be tracking and taking down the criminals. I will also try to deploy my officers at busy junction to fine people who exceed the speed limit is rarely done by officers of LSPD and report in shooting in the city so that we can terminate illegal activities in the state.

Vladimir Yega

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL
İlkcan Girgin

2.Your age: 23

3.Time zone : GMT+3

4.Average online per day: 10+

5.Your Discord : ProjectMayhem #4862

6.Your Nickname: Vladimir Divinus

7.Your ID: 42396

Additional information

1.Leader of LSPD

2.a. Because Vincent Vega made me love policing. I want to continue and improve the system he established.

b. I want to turn LSPD into the most enjoyable role organization in the city.

c. As an experienced LSPD High Command (IA), I know that I can manage my commitment to discipline,
to minimize crime rates in the city and to manage with good cooperation. I have heard from many people that they want me to be a leader, and again I am submitting my application for leadership to you, the honorable officials.

3-.I am aware of the relationships of legal and illegal organizations and based on this awareness
I will provide a better role experience.As an experienced police officer, I know of the crime rates in the city,
in which region and in what style., I have new event projects, if I succeed,
I think I will entertain citiziens and officers a lot.

-I will deal with the organization as best I can and arrange for more detailed training for every officer there.

-I'll change the LSPD requirements I've observed for less problems.

-and based on my experience I will concentrate on the FTO division because I think this is the most important division.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom