Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leo Blanco
Administrators nickname
Arwid Lee
Date
Sep 13, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/V1CXWAUqD4w

Leo Blanco

π‹πžπ¨π§πšπ«π
Player
So basically this warn is about FearRP. I was trying to get rammed outside GZ to get robbed. So those guys i called Admin for robbing me without clothe but they put them on. And i say is here GZ and he say Follow their demands. Well i dont want to loose my stuff for their rule break so he could spawn and tell me you have to comply even if it is GZ. Idk why he hates me i can remove my blacksky and we have no hate u happy now ? Also Harvey Spector while we were robbing in the clothing store garage it was GZ and he told us not to rob so basically admin didn't tell me nothing just to follow demands. If you guys hate me please spread out hate in DM's not in game im not kid that i can be touched by a word.

Leo Blanco

Player
So basically this warn is about FearRP. I was trying to get rammed outside GZ to get robbed. So those guys i called Admin for robbing me without clothe but they put them on. And i say is here GZ and he say Follow their demands. Well i dont want to loose my stuff for their rule break so he could spawn and tell me you have to comply even if it is GZ. Idk why he hates me i can remove my blacksky and we have no hate u happy now ? Also Harvey Spector while we were robbing in the clothing store garage it was GZ and he told us not to rob so basically admin didn't tell me nothing just to follow demands. If you guys hate me please spread out hate in DM's not in game im not kid that i can be touched by a word.
Time was 17:19

HolligaN

Player
Player
Thats a lie, I have pov of it and you got rammed inside but you were revived outside and then you said that you were inside so you didnt accept to be robbed
put full pov of it mate

Leo Blanco

Player
Thats a lie, I have pov of it and you got rammed inside but you were revived outside and then you said that you were inside so you didnt accept to be robbed
put full pov of it mate
Thats not my problem its his problem for CR i cant be robbed cuz i dont but since i was in gz while being rammed it was a priority for me also that guy rammed me i dont even know him

HolligaN

Player
Player
Dont try to manipulate or induce people on your lies ok mate?
btw you didnt accept the demands since you got revived.
And as you can see on the clip you got rammed, you were outside and when you got up you runned inside GZ so mate it was well punished.

Leo Blanco

Player
And as you can see on the clip you got rammed, you were outside and when you got up you runned inside GZ so mate it was well punished.

Nothing to manipulate you tried to get me off GZ and i was rammed im not comming back there it wasnt my rule break.

Leo Blanco

Player

Also thats gang warn for not wearing gangg clothe you know ?

HolligaN

Player
Player
Ok show me POV of that guy then huh
he is not obligated on having pov walking around and shooting in ghetto actually.
btw i have your pov arguing with the same admin in ballas HQ when he was telling you how rules work for mixing and you were asking money ingame for not reporting a guy of ballas and also as you were provoking and no fear when you were at ballas HQ entrance taking a selfie just to show off or talk some trash in Ingrand.

Leo Blanco

Player
You runned to the greenzone, in my clip you can see that you were rammed and you were still outside.
ill not replay anymore, let the admins decide.
On my screen not i can provide pov

HolligaN

Player
Player
On my screen not i can provide pov
As you can listen in the pov you provided you see that everyone saw you running inside.
If it was visual bug as dsync idk but everyone saw you doing it and you didnt fairplay you just argued you were inside GZ.

Leo Blanco

Player
As you can listen in the pov you provided you see that everyone saw you running inside.
If it was visual bug as dsync idk but everyone saw you doing it and you didnt fairplay you just argued you were inside GZ.
I was putting my hands up but the car rammed me

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
148152 - banned for 14 for Lie to admins + rude language in reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom