Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL: Andrew
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone: Central European Standard Time
4. Average online per day: Weekdays 6h Weekends: More than 8h
5. Your Discord: Miele123456#0407
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Ghost
7. Your ID: 94955

Additional information
-I would Like to become an admin because I really want to help people Out with all kinds of situations: If its a newbie asking for help or a serious situation, a problem or a issue someone is facing i am ready to help and do my best for everybody! I will try to make the new players experience the best. I am ready to face the tasks that are given to me

-Fluent English {Good English}
-I can handle situations without becoming mad angry or anything {Self Control}
-I try to be as fair as possible for both sides of course i will be based to the Rules {Fairness to both sides}
-I am not corrupt, i just do everything for fun and not money! {Not Corrupt}
-I listen more then i talk {i am not sm that keeps talking and does not listen to others}

-I do not have a weakness i try to do my best at everything and be as pozitive as possible

-Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I do not own a business

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Yash Pathak
2. Your age :- 17
3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day :- 9 Hours
5. Your Discord :- Gamer Yash#0007
6. Your Nickname :- Scorpions Yash
7. Your ID :- 82607

Additional information
=> Hey!! So, basically I am Playing in this Server from Past 1 Year, I always wonder and think that how are gods created in the server and how they help A lot of peoples daily on the exact time. I also love helping people in both the game and irl. I want to punish those people who doesn't follow rules and try to Disturb the server and or Role Play. So, Now after experiencing a lot in a server, I want to make myself as a Helper towards the new player, the needy ones and My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

=> My Strength is that i am very patient and capable of taking right decision during the emergency situations. Besides being patient i am very polite and Friendly with everyone. Which can help me in understanding others problem more easily.

=> To Be Honest my greatest weakness is that i became unconfident sometimes when i am alone and also sometimes i get nervous.

=> Yes
=> Yes

Rikus

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Rikus Bronkhorst
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : South africa
4. Average online per day : 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord : RikusFN#1496
6. Your Nickname : Rikus Bronkhorst
7. Your ID : 24502

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I just want to help the city out and honestly just trying to help people and get the bad out of this server i think this server is a very unique server and its not like any other server so i think this will be the greatest server to help people out on
2. What are your strengths? I am really good at talking to people and i am really calm and professional and i am a very fun person and dont get mad and like to help people out
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Really open to people and always telling the truth
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes 100% ive played Grand Rp so much and i enjoyed the time i did it now im ready to become a admin and help this city out and the people
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i dont have a business so yes lol

Rikus

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Rikus Bronkhorst
2. Your age : 15
3. Time zone : South africa
4. Average online per day : 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord : RikusFN#1496
6. Your Nickname : Rikus Bronkhorst
7. Your ID : 24502

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I just want to help the city out and honestly just trying to help people and get the bad out of this server i think this server is a very unique server and its not like any other server so i think this will be the greatest server to help people out on
2. What are your strengths? I am really good at talking to people and i am really calm and professional and i am a very fun person and dont get mad and like to help people out
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Really open to people and always telling the truth
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes 100% ive played Grand Rp so much and i enjoyed the time i did it now im ready to become a admin and help this city out and the people
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i dont have a business so yes lol

Nick Mavericks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Praneel Mehta
2. 16
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5 to 6 hours weekend 7 hours
5. Nick Mavericks#9838
6. Nick Mavericks
7. 43059

Additional information

1. Why you want to become an Admin ?
Answer: I am very old citizen I worked in all organisations I gained many experience in city I have information about city rules as I said I worked in all organisations I provided my services as a civil servant now I want to provide my services as a administrator I am very experienced and knowledgeable I can help citizens with their problems , but , glitch ext …. As admin I want to help citizens and I want to give them a lovely experience in city I am very patient and calm so I can help them very nicely I attended many rp situation as a LEO and even as a gangster. I can provide RP situation information to citizens of they the main reason I want to give a new and peaceful experience to all citizens
I have very nice good communication skills so I can guide citizens easily I want to give answers of their reports if they are having any problem that’s why i want to become Admin .

2.What are you strengths ?
Answer: I am very patient and calm and my communication’s skills are very nice .I can handle any situation with my these skills I have good communication skills so I can guide people easily .I have a friendly nature with everyone

1. Good communication skills
2. fluent English
3.Confident
4.Calm
5. I give respect to everyone
6. Leadership Qualities
7.I respect your very guy/lady
8. Event management skills

3. What are you greatest weaknesses?
Answer: Sometime I cry during there game because I am very alone in real life some time I get nervous and I am Shy but I am trying to loose my weaknesses

4.Will you be ready to leave your RP life to become an admin ?
Answer: Yes , I am ready to leave my RP Life to become an Admin

5.Will you be ready to sell your business ?
Answer: I don’t own any business

Thanks For Your Time !
Regards - Nick Mavericks

shyam nagar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Shyam Nagar
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day-6/7 hours
5. Your Discord-shyam#2242
6. Your Nickname-Danny Man
7. Your ID-95429

Additional information
I have the experience of being in Gang and High Command in SAHP and so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city also and i have ability to control a game and help other people and ability to make decision for rules , and i like to solve problems of citizen and city, and it is very big responsiblity to be a admin and require a high knowledge..
Time managment
event details
communication skills
talk with people

- Trust someone very quickly.

yes
yes

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 16 (17 in May)
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 10 hours +
5. Your Discord: MattNeim#4142
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

Firstly, I’ve been applying for administrator for almost a year.
Secondly, I would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent English and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations. I have experience as an admin on another project before, so becoming used to commands should be a strength for me. I also want to be an admin on the only game I play therefore I can have full dedication to my role. And I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run. I am simple, and get to the point, if people have a complaint and I never saw it, the answer is "post pov on the forums". instead of "but this, that, he said this, he said that". However, as an admin, I need to be really helpful to make players enjoy the server!

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

Arup Singha

ARUP
Game Assistant
1. Your name IRL: Arup Singha
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8 hours minimum
5. Your Discord: arupsingha#9614
6. Your Nickname: Arup Blacksquad
7. Your ID: 79495
Additional information :

Ans: I have gained little rp experience and Iam playing rp couple of month. I enjoy rp life to much. I worked for all of org like (fib, sahp, families, ballas, bloods). Now I think I can handel ooc life. I have many admin friend that is why I can learn more fast about admin life. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed. I hope I can make others proud with my work if I become Admin. I'm promising my rp player they will get better service and work from my side.
Ans:
(*) Quick learner
(*) Flulent English
(*) I like to help others
Ans:
(*) I can't see any one breaking rules.
(*) I don't like talk to much.
Ans: Yes
Ans: Yes

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. IRL name: Landan
2. Your age: 17
3.Time Zone: MNT (GMT+7)
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hrs
5. Your discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your nickname: Lily Shepherd
7. Your ID: 27071

Additional information

I want to become a admin for en2 because I have done everything grand has offered, I've been a leo leader multiple times with great activity, I've lead a family that hit top 10 before, I've been deputies for gangs and other leo orgs. With all of the experience on my belt I can confidently say I have enough experience and maturity to join the admin team once again (I was a admin before aswell)

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
b) Activity ( Im always available no matter the time)
c) I listen and follow directions very well
d) I am not biased about friends
e) I know how to keep situations calm and not let them get out of hand

Some of my weaknesses are that I will sometimes get bored and start messing around but I feel that as an admin before that really didnt happen.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Do not have a business

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL: Punar
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:Indian time zone
4. Average online per day:4to6 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID:46028

Additional Information

Ans. I want to become a admin cause i have been ex marabunta leader and i can handle panic situation calmly without any difficulty and have experience to control people

Ans. My greatest strength is that i camly handle every situation no matter what

Ans. That i easily belive anyone and will make sure that it will less and make a control on this problem

Ans. Yes,i think i have done almost everything in my rp life

Ans. Yes

MSGaming

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL=Salman
2. Your age=15
3. Time zone=GMT +5
4. Average online per day=8
5. Your Discord=MSGaming
6. Your Nickname=Salman Pluxury
7. Your ID=98139

Additional information
Ans. some time when I see anyone breaking a rule and I report it to the administrator sometime it takes to much time and I don't that to happen because the the person that break that rule gets away with that because the administrator taking to long.
Ans. quick response, sharp minded and good listener.
Ans. afraid to talk about something that is true without proof.
Ans. Yes
Ans. Yes

Last edited:

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - kushal shukla
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 7-9+ hours
5. Your Discord - kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname - Kushal Pluxury
7. Your ID - 50196

Additional information

After having a large amountof experience in the server and after enjoying the now I want to be a god(admin) and help citizens. I have been High Command in LSPD, SAHP, FIB, deputy of marabunta granande , ballas,bloods leader . Now I assume that I can do better as being an admin. I am aware of all of the rules and regulations and i believe i can help citizens with the right decisions as i am confident in myself that i can be better admin in En2 server. Over the time I have been put into intense situations as high command situations in which I have performed very well. As an admin I will do the same. I have a very fluent in English and can be able to handle any situation during any sort of communication and I can easily communicate with them and also translate if required to other admin's.

I have lots of experience as LEOs (EMS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB) and holding excellent management skills.

I was deputy and HC in many illegal org's (gang) so I do believe that I have overall experience and also, I am aware of server rules.

Since i have a very friendly nature it is impractical to ignore any citizen.
I don't give biased decisions.

I don't get angry without serious issues.

I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.

As I have being always honest, I do the right judgment regardless of the citizen sentiments.

Definitely as I believe I have played EN2 for longer time and enjoyed so much, now it's time to give back my services and help out other players by being admin.

Definitely

Thanks for reading my applications.

M

Manas Badmash

1. Your Name : Manas Satya
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname: Badmash Manas
7. Your ID: 3318

Additional information

I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP . I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.

I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.

I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.

Yes, So I can let others experience best Role play

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? ( It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I do not own any business

Sophie Anonymouss

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Tom Park
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT
5. Your Discord
sophie anonymouss#3451
6. Your Nickname
Sophie Anonymouss
7. Your ID

I want to become an admin as I've played a lot of rp ive put a lot of hours in and I've played a lot of other rp servers and I've enjoyed playing rp and I've had great help and support from all the admins on here and i want to give that all back to grand and make the game more fun and enjoyable for other players. I want to be an admin as am good at solving problems and making sure both sides are happy with the outcome am good at calming situations and making the game fun as it can be and i like making people happy. i also tend to come across a lot of people breaking the rules and I want to cut down on it more as its upsetting people and making people unmotivated to play and i want to be part of the reason why grand rp is the best rp server to play on.
am good at problem solving and working in a team yet alone. i like to speak to anyone and get the job done
my greatest weakness is speaking to much as i like to have a good laugh and talk with anyone
yes i want to help the RP server as much as i can give
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
yes!

Tabrej Federal

Ex-Governor Aka Ex-General
Player
1. Your Name : Sk Tabrej Rahaman
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: Tabrej#0523
6. Your Nickname: Tabrej Carter
7. Your ID: 51746

Additional information

For me becoming an admin in GrandRp server may be a way to contribute to the Roleplay community and ensure that the server remains a safe and fun place for everyone. It may also be a way to gain Role Play Mangement experience and develop skills in conflict resolution, communication, and decision-making. Ultimately, the motivations for me wanting to become an admin in a roleplay server can vary, but it often involves a desire to support and improve the community.

as admin i will show kindness and care towards others, often going out of their way to help those in need, and i can analyze complex information and come to reasoned conclusions, often using logic and evidence to support their decisions.

i have few weaknesses, but not big deal to fix my weaknesses..

Yes i am ready to leave rp, i am exited to be an admin :)

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? ( It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I do not own any business

Last edited:

Trance Thyrr

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Abhishek J Nair
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone = IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
4am-15pm
5. Average online per day
2-15
6. Your Discord
Trance Thyr#4073
7. Your Nickname
Atomic Cid
8. Your ID
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
crime section
Additional information
because im well aware of the rules and have tried almost everything through out the en servers
very calm and not a person to use the power given to me for my personal and selfish uses and take my time in each and every decison i take and always try to learn from my mistakes..
I also speak 3languages and it would be useful considering the fact that grp is a wide project..
i personally cant point out anything specific other than when getting pointed at by other people all at once i kinda sweat
yes
i dont have one

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No I'm gonna be completely free in just 1 week

Last edited:

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
1. Your name IRL: Krishna Yadav
2. Your age:20
3. Time zone: NPT(Nepal)
4. Average online per day:5-10 hrs
5. Your Discord: Krishna Yadav#0246
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Pathaan
7. Your ID:85976

Additional Information

Ans. I want to become a admin because i have been working in all org and now i want to take a break from RP life and want to make strong following of law to all the player and strict checking of forums and want

Ans. That i easily belive anyone and will make sure that it will less and make a control on this problem

Ans. Yes, I can leave RP life to become an admin.

Ans. Yes

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Jayed bin siraj
3. Time zone: (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
6. Your Discord: IShowSpeed#5832
7. Your Nickname: Alpha Ivan
8. Your ID: 65124
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State section

Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as a player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As Part of the Administration I want To be part of a Helping Hand. I can Help New Players. I have enough experience ance to become an admin.

-leadership skills are one of my Greatest Strengths
-I have good communication

-I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am a Very Straight forwarded Person

-Yes I am Ready

-Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-No

Last edited:

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
1. Your name IRL: Krishna Yadav
2. Your age:20
3. Time zone: NPT(Nepal)
4. Average online per day:5-10 hrs
5. Your Discord: Krishna Yadav#0246
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Pathaan
7. Your ID:85976

Additional Information

Ans. I want to become a admin because i have been working in all org and now i want to take a break from RP life and want to make strong following of law to all the player and strict checking of forums and want

Ans. Yes, I can leave RP life to become an admin.

Ans. Yes

Top Bottom