Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview.

1- Kapo Galaxy - 8400 : kapoyaser

Regarding interviews contact me on discord.

chorbenoutlaw

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: mohamed marok
2.Your age (OOC): 28
3.Time zone + country: UTC+01:00 algerie
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 02:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 heurs - 12 hours Your
6.Discord ID: chorben
7.Your characters' name (IC): moh chorben
8.Your in game ID: 115166
10.Languages spoken: English, French, Arabic
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to be an administrator to help people because it is my nature in my life to like helping people in a city, and I have fun in this thing, and I benefit people with my experiences in a city, and to make the city as a better place to live.

2.What are your strengths?
-I learn quickly
-Has experience in taking responsibility
-Always there to help people

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I do not control my emotions during stress
-I lose focus when I multitask

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I know all server rules, i can to help the new members in city to Learn the rules simply

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
no
7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Ans: i playing en server 3 i m level 58 en server 3 but i stop to play there

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Prince

2.Your age (OOC): 19
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 22:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 9 to 10 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nio Bros
8.Your in game ID: 131275
9.Your in game level: 22
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-As I am part of Grand RP and I loved to play it and I am now want to help and serve all the citizens as that I can do only as admin which is Justice I see everyone equally and help all citizen as it is my first time but I am expert in my work which is that I learn things professionally and apply it professionally as I experience many of situation in Grand RP this all I want I honestly say I only want to get experience as admin no complications it is my all.

-Present Minded

-Work for justice is my biggest strength
-Learn things professionally
-Equality is my dark side

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Only work perfectly and professionally

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but i don't own any

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-If u like my views and thinkings then its good if u don't like its excellent for me.

The administrator has the right to reject your application if

-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Best Regards
Nio Bros | 131275

The Lord

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ishaan Karan

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day : 8 To 9 Hours

5. Your Discord : scotch_99

6. Your Nickname : King Lord

7. Your ID : 98598

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I think that as an admin, I can do a lot for our city, which is why I want to become one. I enjoy guiding others and trying to help them as much as possible, and I think that as an admin, I'll be able to assist even more people. I've been on this server for a while and have personally learned a lot from it. I want to make sure that everyone who joins will experience the same level of love and happiness that I have.

2. What are your strengths?

I like to go above and beyond to ensure the well-being and assistance of others. I work diligently; if I have a task to complete, I usually complete it to the best of my ability.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I think my weakness is that I'm probably too honest, which sometimes works against me since players get angry when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may act out as a consequence.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I do not own any businesses

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?

-If you agree with my opinions and ways of thinking, great; if not, that's great too.

Last edited:

puya

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Puya D.
  2. Your age (OOC): 16
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+2, Germany
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:30-02:000
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: p.st0rm (670651616659111968)
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Puya_Striker
  8. Your in game ID: 147597
  9. Your in game level: 6
  10. Languages spoken: German (Native), English (native), French (OK), Persian (Native)
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): I would prefer Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become an admin because I realized that I like the city, but I got everything I've wanted in RP life so I want to become an admin, to help other players and awnser their questions.

Handling people
    Communication
    Creativity

3. What are your weaknesses?

Focussing on many things at the same time

I can bring creativity, and knowledge about basically everything in GrandRP, from jobs to orgs to familys to rules to the admin team.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    no
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    nothing
The administrator has the right to reject your application if

Last edited:

Kushal Patil

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Kushal Patil
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: UTC+5:30 , India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (08:00 to 20:30 Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):6hrs
  6. Your Discord ID : kushal2007
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Kushal Patill
  8. Your in game ID: 89654
  9. Your in game level: 28
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Marathi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    I have been in this city for a long time and I have experienced each and every aspect of this city. Due to which I have the knowledge of the each and every thing of the city. So I want to help new people and solve their queries about the city that's why I want to become a admin assistant. And I am ready to leave RP - life.

I am a workaholic and I have great communications skill which helps me too listen to each and every problem and to find its solution very easily.

I am bit over expressive.

I have good typing skills. And also I am very friendly with everyone which can help in creating a good working environment in our admin team.

Yes, I am ready to sell my businesses

No, I will be available anytime and if there is any emergency case I will apply for LOA.

As I have stayed in city for so long that I am now familiar with each and every rule of all organization and also I know all the City rules. I am going to work hard in the admin team and will try to help more and more people.

Regards,
    Kushal Patil

Last edited:

Manjiro Smith

He/Him
Player
Information

Your name IRL
: Khushal Sansare
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 INDIA
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):8:00 to 19:30
Average online per day(hours):8-7 Hours
Your Discord ID: kakashilegend
Your characters' name (IC): Manjiro Sano
Your in game ID: 129979
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Marathi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

-
I have that much experience in city and I know each and every rules of city and also about admins and I am really bored from rp life.

-
Loyalty to my work and never turning back from my words.

-Hardworking
If I did any mistake than I am keep going to analys that mistake and solve it ASAP I can.

-I am totally Experienced
Lot of experiences in gang and also in legal orgs
I was OG in many gangs.

-I know every rule of rp
I know that I am in lots of punishments of admin but i learned a lot of things from that punishments.

-Problem solving
I can help and mentor any person for their problems.

-I am not a overthinker

-I have a lot of Patience

-
No weakness I'm totally fine at every situation.

-
As I said I am very loyal so I can be very hardworking for admin team and I think the work will be more easier.

- I can solve many problems I can find the solution easily. Example: if any admin is not sure to take decisions so on that time I can help him.

-Teamwork, I like to do work in a team or group
But also it's not hard to do solo for me.

-Always keeping the side of rules in any situation I will only see that the rules are followed or not.

-My communication skills are good so it will be easy to help players.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-
Yes

-
No I'm available at any time

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Yes I am not the guy who will ditch admins and leak the admin information like as I said I am very loyal so iam.
I am bored from rp life and don't want to play rp thats the main reason and i want to do some work with professiancy and a good manner that's why I am filling this form.
I'll be more active in Admin team. If you guys want a loyal and hardworking than I think I'll be the best guy for you.

If I said something wrong than forgive me

Yours truly
Manjiro Sano

Soumil Carter

Ex-Leader of Families
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Soumil Garg
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 9:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: soumilhabibi
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Soumil Tokyoo
  8. Your in game ID: 39732
  9. Your in game level: 50
  10. Languages spoken: fluent in English and hindi

Additional information

I am playing this project for almost 2 years (can be verified from my forum account). I had gone through every phase of Roleplay Crime and state and now i feel that i can help newcomers by becoming an admin. I wanna be an admin because i wanna continue and enhance the quality of RP that higher admins are providing to the players. I was an Ex-admin in EN3 server which will help me to do all the admin things without any mistake. Being a admin is not only about leaving RP but also supervising it.

- I have leadership skills. I was EN2 leader of Crime (families gang), I know all the things about crime and wanna be crime curator in future.
- I am hardworking and dedicated towards the work that is assigned to me.
- I am a quick learner
- Being an Ex-admin in GRP project will help me to take better decisions.

- I trust people to easily and i create sympathy against players. but i will try my best to help it.
- Sometimes my OOC situations dont let me play but it i will inform High admins and take LOAs if needed.

I am a social person, i become friends with people easily and this will help me to influence people to not to break rules and maintain RP. I like to work in team, which will enhance the quality of team work in admin tasks. I will properly guide the newcomers and will not give them insuffecient information.

Yes, (i dont have a business)

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
My IRL exams but i will inform admins for LOA

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I am trying my best to keep my punishment history clean. I just need 1 chance to take part in the interview, it will be worth it.

Last edited:

The Lord

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ishaan Karan

2. Your age : 18

4. Average online per day : 5 To 6 Hours

5. Your Discord : scotch_99

6. Your Nickname : King Lord

7. Your ID : 98598

I think that as an admin, I can do a lot for our city, which is why I want to become one. I enjoy guiding others and trying to help them as much as possible, and I think that as an admin, I'll be able to assist even more people. I've been on this server for a while and have personally learned a lot from it. I want to make sure that everyone who joins will experience the same level of love and happiness that I have.

I like to go above and beyond to ensure the well-being and assistance of others. I work diligently; if I have a task to complete, I usually complete it to the best of my ability.

I think my weakness is that I'm probably too honest, which sometimes works against me since players get angry when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may act out as a consequence.

Yes.

-No

-If you agree with my opinions and ways of thinking, great; if not, that's great too.

Last edited:

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people, you have been selected for admin assistant interviews.

1- Nio Bros - 131275 - push_223

Regarding interviews contact me on discord.​

Arvind Singh

LSPD
Leader
1. Your name IRL : Arvind singh

2. Your age : 24

4. Average online per day : 5 To 6 Hours

5. Your Discord : rawat0717

6. Your Nickname : Arvind singh

7. Your ID : 122341

I'm all about giving city rookies a hand in finding their feet amidst the hustle and bustle. But when it comes to slimy schemers looking to pull a fast one, I'm on it like a hawk! Time to serve up some tart justice and keep this city sweet for all its honest folks.

MY strengts is i would like to help people and give them best gaming exp

My weakness is speck in english some time

Yes.

-No

-I will try my best to give good gaming to all player

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Dear players,

Copying or using AI to generate your application is strictly prohibited any instances of these will result in immediate rejection of application without administrators (curators) checking them.

Also, It is mandatory to make an admin application according to the new format.

The administration has the right to reject your application if

Please adhere to the proper guidelines for making an admin application.

Thank you

Suman Gautam

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Suman
2. Your age (OOC): 20
3. Time zone + country: GMT +11 Sydney
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format )6.00 to 9.00 & 16.00 to 20.00 )
5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 Hrs
6. Your Discord ID: suman_66
7. Your characters' name (IC): Suman Gautam
8. Your in game ID: 50267
9. Your in game level: 02
10. Languages spoken: Nepali , Hindi, English
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state

Additional information

"I am well versed with the rules and how things operate within our GRP community. Administering the group implies that I can leverage my knowledge to facilitate smooth operations as well as ensure everyone enjoys themselves. In previous times I have been part of the administrative team; hence, I have full comprehension of every regulation and duty assigned to an administrator. My background makes me believe that I can help enhance the role playing experience for everyone."

I am always ready to help everyone.
Quick learner
Clam
Being respectful to everyone
Helpful nature

I usually trust too easily.

Dedication and making quick decisions.
fair decision

I don't have a business.

No

No

Eren Federal

Player
Player
Information:-

1. Your name IRL:
Shafaq Siddiqui
2. Your age (0OC):
3. Time zone + country:
GMT+05:30 (India)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format):
14:30-09:30
5. Average online per day(hours):
5 to 6 hours.
6. Your Discord ID:
erenfederal
7. Your characters' name (IC):
Eren Federal
8. Your in game ID:
9. Your in game level:
10. Languages spoken:
English and Urdu
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
State

Additional information:-

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
I am here from a very long time (since last year). And I think I've tried everything whether it's legal orgs or gangs. Or whether it's working for family or working individually. So I think I'm ready to leave my RP life and continue with something new.
My strength is that I can stay calm at very crucial situations.
My weakness is that I can get angry very easily. (But I assure you that it will not affect my IC life)
My fast learning and quick action taking skills will benefit the admin team.
Yes, although I don't have any business.
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
soon? NO
Nothing, just thankyou for reading my application.

Eren Federal | 107878

The administration has the right to reject your application if

chorbenoutlaw

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: mohamed marok
2.Your age (OOC): 28
3.Time zone + country: UTC+01:00 algerie
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 02:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 heurs - 12 hours Your
6.Discord ID: chorben
7.Your characters' name (IC): moh chorben
8.Your in game ID: 115166
10.Languages spoken: English, French, Arabic
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to be an administrator to help people because it is my nature in my life to like helping people in a city, and I have fun in this thing, and I benefit people with my experiences in a city, and to make the city as a better place to live.

-I learn quickly
-Has experience in taking responsibility
-Always there to help people

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I do not control my emotions during stress
-I lose focus when I multitask

I know all server rules, i can to help the new members in city to Learn the rules simply

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes

no

i playing en server 3 i m level 58 en server 3 but i stop to play there
Ex: Vagos deputy Leader en3
Ex Balass deputy Leader en3
Ex deputy leader unofficiall fammily top 5 en server 3
my id en server 3 is 44120 u can sherch on me and be shure

With all respect, appreciation and love from your brother Chorben .

Aryan Chaudhary

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Aryan Chaudhary
  2. Your age (OOC): 22
  3. Time zone + country: UTC+5:30 , India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (08:00 to 20:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day (hours): 8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID : a._666
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Tulika Singh
  8. Your in game ID: 117816
  9. Your in game level: 11
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Gujarati
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?.
    I have been In each and every organization and I am known to each and every rule of the city and I have seen that people have been struggling with so many things and I want to enhance their experience. And I am ready to leave RP - life.

I am very passionate towards my work and I love to work hard and explore new things. My communications skills are great and I can speak fluent English.

Sometimes I loose my temper.

I am a man of my words and I can solve problems with the help of my maturity and thinking power. I am rigid
    to my decisions and won't sympathize anybody for the mistakes they have made and will be true towards my work.

Yes, I am ready to sell my businesses

No, I will be available anytime.

I will be honest and won't give you any chance of my complain.

Last edited:

Pidim96

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Pidim
2. Your age (OOC): 18
3. Time zone + country: GMT+6 + Bangladesh
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6 to 20
5. Average online per day(hours): 8
6. Your Discord ID: pidim96
7. Your characters' name (IC): Pidim Spice
8. Your in game ID: 143650
9. Your in game level: 11
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bangla
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

- I have spent time with almost all legal orgs (fib cos, sahp cc and lspd acp), gangs (bloods og, families og, marabunta og) and fams. Now I want to do something new and better.
- I want to make Grand RP the best roleplay server by punishing role breakers.

- I am always calm.
- I have nice behavior.

- I always follow chain of command.
- Excitement
- Good communication.
- Situation solving.

- Yes.
- No.
- My IC level might be slightly lower, but I assure you that I will put forth my best effort to make the admin team good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom