Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Namah arora
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone IST 5+30 GMT
4. Average online per day 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord Namah#1706
6. Your Nickname Namah black
7. Your ID 55462

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
👉I want to be a part of this best team of administrators as I am in the city for 5months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and in sahp i was chief of ia so i have more knowledgei have i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rules

2. What are your strengths?
Disciplined
Have patience
Punctuality
Communication Skill
Confident
Problem Solving
Honest
Sincerely
Leading skills
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
If I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me Or other person.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Last edited:

Mert Louis

𝕷𝖔𝖚𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞
Player
1. Your name IRL : Onur
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone utc+3
4. Average online per day 7
5. Your Discord noyy#8675
6. Your Nickname noyy alejandro
7. Your ID 39210

Additional information

; I've been playing GRP for a long time and I learned how things work. people can't do anything without help, they always need help and mostly Turks. As far as I have observed, I want to help both the British and the Turks, my aim is in this direction.
; i am respectful , i am honest , i help and most important i dont lie .
; Sometimes I get very angry but my friends calm me down and my biggest weakness is being lied to.
; Yes absolutely, I'm looking forward to it and yes I am definitely ready to help the players in every way and I am ready to do the right thing.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
; İ dont have a business.

Mark Spector

sleeping ....
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Pritesh Pattanayak
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day : 8-10
5. Your Discord : Monkey D. Luffy#3338
6. Your Nickname : Mark Spector
7. Your ID : 34025

Additional information

I've been in the city for a long time now and have been serving in law enforcement. I've seen the best and the worst of the city and now I want to improve the experience of other citizens to the fullest. If I get the opportunity to become an admin then surely I will try my best to help the new citizens become accustomed to the city rules.

-Good Communication Skills
-Can work under Pressure
-High knowledge of the Legal/Illegal Org

I believe my greatest weakness is that I don't have much experience with illegal org as much as legal orgs because I was serving in the legal orgs most of my time in the city.

Yes, I am.

I don't have any business.

Clare Reaper

Red Dragons Family🔥
Player
1. Aatif Patel.
2. 17.
3. India Standard Time (GMT +5:30).
4. 3-4 Hours.
5. Diablo Reaper (#9920).
6. Diablo Dragon.
7. 67733.

Additional information
ANSWER: I want to contribute to improving the game and getting players to abide by the rules. I also want to point out their mistakes so they won't repeat them and the server won't become toxic.

ANS - 1. Very pleasant with others.
2. extremely helpful and patient with everything
3. Help a person if in need.

ANS - Sometimes I get excited about something and lose focus.

ANS - Yes I'm Ready To Leave RP Life To Become An Admin.

ANS - Yes, BTW I Don't Have Any Business.

Max Eagle

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Raj Jasu
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-7 hours (Depending on Day)
5. Your Discord: ToxicLord#1665
6. Your Nickname: Risha Richh
7. Your ID: 30199

Additional information
I have been in this city for a quiet good time. I was in SAHP for 2 terms as a HC (FTO). I have being serving people and following city rules with a respectful manner. I have a good experience in both Legal and Illegal as being HC in both the organizations. I have a good leadership qualities and helped many people regarding the city rules. Whether they are newbies or a good players having enough experience. I do have a good reputation in city as well as a enough experience.

• A good leadership Quality
• Handling intense situations calmly
• Good Listener and ready to learn new things
• Great communication skills
• Active in the City

• Knowing all the rules but sometimes difficult to remember the codes.
• Better in Legal Organization than Illegal.

Yes!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes (I dont have any business)

Dedha Jii

Ex-SAHP Sheriff en2
Player
1.Himanshu
2. 19
3. GMT+5:30
5. 6-8 more then that on holiday
6. TOXIC_BOY_#8893
7. Parshuram Jii

Additional information

I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals as well as old players through my knowledge . And I have been spend more than 3-4 years in different RP server after that now from last year i am here only , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible to provide a better RP .

- I know how to deal with any situation like any worse situation what things we do and what things we avoid .
- I know how to make someone as friend quickly cause i know how to start interact with them how to build the friendship to make them more comfortable when they are discuss something with me .
- I never lose my tamper doesn't matter how much worse that situation always to be calm and cool
- i Always believe in equality always listen to everyone every point to get the result .

- I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared
- Also few times i got scammed by people for believe them blindly

- Yea i am ready to leave my RP life to help other players and to make the RP better

- Right now i don't have any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- Right now nothing

Micheal Federal

Michael Federal
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Noor Alam Khan
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone : UTC+05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Mister Michael#8244
6. Your Nickname: Michael Macho
7. Your ID: 29031

Additional information

I am playing Grand Rp almost a Year. In this Period of time I learned many things And I helped many new Players in the city as well as I am Deputy Chief of EMS. I think now I can help peoples with there question as an Admin. Players With their Issues, Problems, or the Question related to situation I can help them with this

Quick Learner, Smart and Always listen to the person about his/her problem than only make decisions. I have a Good English skills and as well as Fast Typing Skills

Short Tempered but it never effects my working place in RL as well.

Yes, It's being soo long playing RP now I can help the new players with there question that how to start RP and what work they can do.

Yes, But I don't have any Business I am in EMS from last 6 to 8 Months

Abuzar Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

I am playing Grand Rp almost a Year. In this Period of time I learned many things And I helped many new Players in the city as well as I am Deputy Chief of EMS. I think now I can help peoples with there question as an Admin. Players With their Issues, Problems, or the Question related to situation I can help them with this

Quick Learner, Smart and Always listen to the person about his/her problem than only make decisions. I have a Good English skills and as well as Fast Typing Skills

Yes, It's being soo long playing RP now I can help the new players with there question that how to start RP and what work they can do.

NOICE :)

Mukesh Oberoi

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

Very nicely

Lucifer Carlos

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Param Toor
2. Your age
21 years
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
12-14 HOURS
5. Your Discord
Devan Toor#2068
6. Your Nickname
Dev Carlos
7. Your ID

Additional information

I am on city 2 since 7-8 months and I have served in almost every legal organization. I have also served in FIB as a DHOD of Human Resource and have good knowledge about each of there workings and I have tried to follow each and every rule to maintain good RP. I have good knowledge about jobs and part-time jobs, I have helped my friends and lot of players in the city to learn RP rules and also helped them to take part in RP situations. I am very familiar with all the rules listed and so now, I want to become an admin because I feel like I have great knowledge to serve the city as an admin and can reach more people and help them to maintain good RP in the city so the enjoyment can be doubled without any hesitation.

My greatest strengths is that I can speak English fluently and I have good Knowledge of Coding languages.
I am good at defusing arguments and helping people explain their points.
I can take situations under control.

My weakness is I sympathize with people easily and I it is easy to make me persuade.
I ask too many questions so that I can learn.

Yes, I think it is time for me to move forward and Leave the RP so that I can serve the city as an Admin.

Yes, I don't own any business.

Rosy singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohit singh

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord: Kakashi singh#6545

6. Your Nickname: Kakashi singh

7. Your ID: 67110

Additional information

Ans:i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in German server and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better
time management, speaking and writing 2 languages, English and Armenian fluently, i am taking the situations very calm and professional and i am talking professional.

open with people and very small things that don't matter

Yes.

Yes.

Hyper North

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Ritesh Raj

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :- Jeet sarkar
2. Your age :- 17
3. Time zone :- IST
4. Average online per day :- 5 hour to 6 hour
5. Your Discord :- PROBLRM#9794
6. Your Nickname :- Ritesh Raj
7. Your ID :- 62286

I have spend a long time in the city and I have experienced every job and been a part of almost every organisation and now I want to take it further level to take experience by becoming admin and wanted to experience the admin one time

As I have experience a long time in city and I have being in every situation and I am able solve to the problem in every situation so I can make decision even in a chaotic situation

One of my biggest weakness is lack of confidence and I am able to identify it and will give my best to overcome it and try my best by becoming admin

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to...
yes

Zoro Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ankit Roy
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
8am:12pm
5. Average online per day
5-6hour
6. Your Discord
Zoro Balenciaga#8205
7. Your Nickname
Ankit Roy
8. Your ID

Additional information
I have been in this server for a long period and have been watching this city from a citizens eye and now I want to see this city by a gods eye and make cheaters suffer because its necessary to maintain rp I have a lot of knowledge where cheating mostly to be happens because of citizens perspective in this city and i will make sure to punish the rule breakers by all means. I have spent a good time in legal organisations and a bit time in gangs too got a lot of experience from there so please let me have a chance to prove myself

Calming, understanding and thinking then reacting to the situation is the main thing for admin

my greatest weakness is that i believe in someone easily

Yes I am ready it will be great journey for me too become admin so yes I am willing to leave rp life

Fortunately I do not own any business

ParkerJonas

LI Head of the Department
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Renoy
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: Renoy#0001
6. Your Nickname: Parker Jonas
7. Your ID: 52107

Additional information
➣ I have given a lot of hrs to this server and have also done and enjoyed everything in Role Play and would like to try something different and have been High Command in almost all the orgs. also have followed all the rules of the server and orgs. I would like to become an admin to help the server, help new members who flew into the city and punish dodgers of the server.
➣ I am patient, respectful, hardworking and also a good listener.
➣ I might have to go AFK sometimes to do some IRL stuff but not for too long.
➣ Yes, as I have experienced and enjoyed my RP life so far.
➣ Yes I'm ready, as I don't have any currently.

Alok Walker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Alok Raj
2. Your age : IRL-18 | IC-30
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord : Alok#1185
6. Your Nickname : Alok Akatsuki
7. Your ID : 71118

Additional information

- I have been in the city for around 3 months, In this journey I have gained exprience of many legal as well as illegal organisations
and I think I have played my roleplay life really beautifully without breaking server's basic and the most important rules.
I love helping other people in the city since the beginning and I have made many close friends in the city doing this.
Now I realize that by becoming an Admin I can help more people by sharing those experieces with them, if they are having
any kind of doubts I would love to clear their doubts, solve their problems and enhance their roleplay in every possible way I can.
One more thing is that I have seen many people who are very careless and do not follow the server rules and this really affect other
player's roleplay in an unpleasant way and I want to punish them accordingly what they deserve so they realise how important a good roleplay is.
So, basically this was the reason why I want to become an Admin.

- When I was new in the city I found out how everything works without any hindrance and got along with every kind of starting job in no time.
And as the time passed I made many friends with my good communication skills and helping nature and together we created a family which is
going really well till now.
So, these are my strengths that Im really friendly and a good listener. I think i can become a fine Admin for the city.

- Over Sharing. Sometimes I overshare things which makes me regret me later but Im trying to improve myself day by day.

- Yes ofcourse, I am ready to leave RP life to become an Admin.

- Yes but currently I don't own any business.

Viszun11

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vishwas Dhillon

2. Your age: IRL-19 | IC-23 |

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord: Viszun Dragon#2119

6. Your Nickname : Viszun Dhillon

7. Your ID: 73264

Additional information

-I want to become an Admin to help everyone and new comers to the city to learn city rules and make it a good RP.
Also, I have a lot of experience in both legal and illegal orgs.
I was in gangs for a period of time where I learned about how gangs work and learned about illegal orgs
rules and I am currently serving SAHP as a Master corporal so I have great experience in legal org and good knowledge of legal org rules.
In the journey of exploring the city, I came to know about various kinds of rules with the help of Admins and even learned all the rules to
improve my RP experience then I thought of if a can become Admin
I can help other new comers with the rules so that they don't face the problems I faced at the start of my RP life.
even I enjoyed my time and I worked all part times jobs so if anyone needs help in any situation
I can handle it. Finally, I see Admins as very hard workers and I saw how they help people and everything so I like to be one of them

-My strengths are I am a Hardworking person, I am Friendly with everyone, I am a good listener and I am a calm-minded person
so I don't get angry easily.

-My weakness is that I sometimes get very friendly with people which harms me later also, I may times show sympathy to people who have done wrong to me also, and I forgive people often even if they are wrong to me.

-Yes, of course, I am ready to leave RP life to become an Admin.

-Yes but currently I don't have one

Clare Reaper

Red Dragons Family🔥
Player
1. Aatif Patel.
2. 17.
3. India Standard Time (GMT +5:30).
4. 3-4 Hours.
5. Diablo Reaper (#9920).
6. Diablo Dragon.
7. 67733.

Additional information
ANSWER: I want to contribute to improving the game and getting players to abide by the rules. I also want to point out their mistakes so they won't repeat them and the server won't become toxic.

ANS - 1. Very pleasant with others.
2. extremely helpful and patient with everything
3. Help a person if in need.

ANS - Sometimes I get excited about something and lose focus.

ANS - Yes I'm Ready To Leave RP Life To Become An Admin.

ANS - Yes, BTW I Don't Have Any Business.

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tanishq Saini
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: +5:30GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: DaZzelr#8705
6. Your Nickname: DaZzy Pluxury
7. Your ID: 69685

Additional information

- After being in the RP 4-5 Month every available experience either at the state ORGs or at the gangs. Also putting efforts there helped me to became higher up at almost of the ORGs that I have been in which is I think got me the experience and the efficiency that promote me to be an admin. I would like to be in the administrator team to prevent the rule breaks with trying to provide the best RP experience to our players as it always be the administrator team's goal.
  • I'm quick learner.
  • I have good communications skills.
- Sometimes I make my decisions too quickly
- Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
- Yes

Last edited:

Sky Marz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yash Chauhan
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord: whysee#9999
6. Your Nickname: Sky Aki
7. Your ID: 86832

Additional information
- I like helping people out even if its dropping someone off in-game or something irl. By becoming an Admin I would be able to help the victims and punish the offenders that don't follow the rules. I want to show my support to the server by doing as little as I can.

- If I want something or want to learn something, I try my best to achieving the goal no matter what. I don't give up on things easily.

- I easily get distracted doing things and sometimes forget about them completely.

- Yes.

- Yes, don't have any.

Top Bottom