Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Austin Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Nithin
2. 18
3. Time zone
4. 3-4
5. Geo Square#8455
6. Geo Square
7. 31512

Additional information
1. I want to become admin because there's a lot of people who break the server rule and play unfair. I want to lower the no of these issues. And am willing to help people.
2. My strengths are that I can handle situations effectively and take decisions wisely according to the situation and stand nutreal.
3. My greatest weakness is that I get super imottional very quick and I can't stand quit if any one lies to me
4. Yes am willing.
5. I don't have a business.

pinkrouge

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL : Aishah
2. Your age : 29
3. Time zone : 8+ malaysia
4. Average online per day : half day morning to evening
5. Your Discord : ShaSha #2906
6. Your Nickname Shasha
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I am one of the moderator in malaysia server and very committed to what I am doing in the server. I also want to understand more on international server RP. I want to play international server. I'm new in grand RP. as a moderator in local server. We actually help new comer and get use to the server. But in grand rp I am quite lost. Manage to find way but it takes a while to do it. So that is why I want to become admin not just helping people who are in trouble. But also help them get comfortable in grand rp server.
2. What are your strengths? Good in korean. Organize person. Great in cooking. Helping people in need. I am good in providing what the new comer or citizen of grand rp wants and needs. I will try my best.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? People shouting or mock me
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yeah sure I'm ready. Ready to serve as admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have one. I dont mind.

Panda Dior

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kody mollen
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day: 12-14 hours
5. Your Discord: (Kody)#0666
6. Your Nickname: Kody gunuz
7. Your ID: 8070

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: cus im donw with the RP i wanna become a admin cus i like to help people with there problems and people need help you know some new people dont know the rp good so you can help them a little bit if they heav question and i wanna. become admin for event and stuff to.

2. What are your strengths?: im a good lerner and a fast typer i heav some experiense in it so and i know the rules.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i dont realy heav if i heav something is to remember someone name.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes i am im done with my Rp life and im ready to be a admin i did what i want so yeah

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes i am i understand that so i sold my business i already sold it

SnappyFX

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Snappy
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 12 - 18 hours per day
5. Your Discord - SnappyFX#0001
6. Your Nickname - Snappy Pluxury
7. Your ID - 7052

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I wanna become an adminastrator of the server to help people, I got a lot of expierence on EN 1 and EN 2, And i wanna help new people to the game, And tell them how everything works, because i know everything right now. And learning in the begin is alot of fun but admins is good to help you with that, and as a Server adminastrator so as a level 2 admin (The Server Adminastrator) I wanna make super cool and sick events, So more people will play this game, And i think i can help really good with that!
2. What are your strengths? - I can speak fluent english, and dutch, And i think that will be helpfull for new players, because alot of new players are dutch, And thats how i can help with that, i was an Ex-Admin on a other city/server, And i was in love with that. And i wanna do it on Grand Roleplay to, Because i think being a admin here is alot more fun, Because the admin team here is funny and good team to work with,
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - If someone is gonna spam reports like for an example ( 5x in a min , SIR YOU FAT) like stuff that is useless and it is not worth it to react on it, But i will react on it, And give him the right punishment for it. Because if im an admin i gotta do everything perfect
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Of cource i will do everything for becoming a adminstrator!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Just sold it like 2 weeks ago, So yes!

ADMIN ON TOP!

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1- Bhav
2- 19
3-IST
4- 9-10 hours
5- $BHAV$#8391
6-Pablo Schmidtt
7- 13006
Additional information
1- For now i want to become a admin assistant. I just want to become that because i want that every citizen of Los Santos is doubt free and knows each and everything about the city. I am available anytime to help citizens and will like to clear their doubts. At last i want to create this city a mess free city and a city where peace prevails.

2- My greatest strengths is that i can handle multiple people and multiple situations. This thing don't create mess in my mind.

3- I am found with rare weakness but i know one of my weakness i flow through emotions but i am trying my best to overcome this weakness as it will remove my many barriers to do work.

4- Yes, i can

5- Yes, i can

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@Moe The One / 939 - Moe Error - 939
@Snappy Pluxury - Snappy Pluxury - 7052
@USSS | Pablo Schmidt - Pablo Schmidtt - 13006

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 4th April​

Last edited:

ANGAD_YT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL-Angad baba
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day-4-10
5. Your Discord-ANGAD_YT#8463
6. Your Nickname-Angad
7. Your ID-1280

Additional information
ans-
I went to FiveM I became time admin in like 3 server when I came in grand rp did all kinds of jobs so wanna to join GRAND RP ADMINS and know how is to be a Admin on one of the best roleplay server
ans-
time management, know hindi and english ,can solve things in a easy way
ans-
I dont know
ans-
yes tried like most things now even wanna to be a admin
ans-
I am not interested in business so dint buy any

Maze88

Entrepreneur and Streamer
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Mae
2. Your age-28
3. Time zone-gmt +8
4. Average online per day- 6-9hrs
5. Your Discord-Maze#8323
6. Your Nickname-Maze
7. Your ID-Maze Maege #1146

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become admin coz I want to help other players in doing good rp and making sure they know the rules and making sure they also enjoy game and have a good experience in the game.
and I want to help the server to improve and be better.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are I can be online longer and I'm a fast learner, a Team player, I can do multitask and I can do some encoding and I'm a leader irl and friendly to all.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?If I don't understand on something I really ask and ask but eventually I learned from it.
5. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes, its okay coz I don't have any business

Last edited:

RioRobertoSantiago

Special Agent | FIB
Player
1. Maikel Vrees

2. 22

3. GMT+1

4. 10:00 - 23:00 (Because of business I'm always online)

5. 6-10 Hours

6. RioSantiago#8404

7. Rio

8. 21357

Additional Information:

I would like to become an administrator because I have experienced all the different organizations that the city has to offer, Most of them are also high command, I feel like its time for me to give back to the city and be there for the players, I love the work that admins are doing and I would like to be a part of it. I think being an administrator and being able to help the players where needed is awesome and a fun experience, I have been an administrator in several communities where I achieved the DA position of director of administration and I feel it will help out my time as being an administrator at GrandRP. I have a lot of free time on my hands so I am looking for something to dedicate my time to and this would be the perfect opportunity for me!. I have had a really fun time playing in the city and met a lot of great people now it's time to give back!

My Strengths Are:

I have patience in handling certain situations
Communication is one of my strengths I know how to communicate with people.
I know the rules of the server and will make sure I will be updated at all times
I am a quick learner, especially for things I'm very excited about and interested in
I have a great ability to work in a team

My Weaknesses Are:

I can be too kind sometimes
I have a hard time of letting go work until it is finished

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I will be ready to leave RP to help the amazing players out

Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes I will be ready to sell my business

Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment

No, I have the full time available for GranRP, And will give 110% if I get a chance to become an administrator

In addition, I would like to add why a high ID when having these experiences I came from server 1 and I am planning on staying at server 2 and help out as much as I am capable of

I would like to thank the administrator for reading my application and taking the time to do so

Regards

Rio Santiago

FazeDominic

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Dominic Tondre
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone(GMT+1)
4. Average online per day 5-10
5. Your Discord dominictondre#1563
6. Your Nickname Dom
7. Your ID 14327

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become a admin Because I want to improve the RP in the server and make sure everyone is happy playing in this server I want to make sure that everyone that is playing in this server having fun and if not i want to help them have fun, I think I would be able to help out and especially help people that don’t understand, I like working with people in general.

-patient
- can work with other
- pretty smart
- Fast learner
- I’m trustworthy

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I don’t really think I have a weakness.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I will be able to handle leaving the rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information

1. sultan sherazi

3.(GMT+5)
4. Depending upon the day
5.nomansherazi#7010

6. sultan shah

Additional Information
why do you want to become an admin?
1.I would like to help enforce RP in the server and combat rule breaks as they frustrate people who follow the rules. I have always worked towards making things better and smoother both at my job and in the communities I've been a part of. I have felt there are more rule breaks since I've joined and i would like to help the administration team and relive some of the pressure on them. I feel my maturity and experience will be an asset.

what are your strengths?
2.i am very calm person and it is hard to annoy me and i love to help and i also have experience in IRL of management

what are your greatest weaknesses?

3.I am shit at driving

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
4. yes

will you be ready to sell your business?
5.yes

JJGAMINGPR

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. My name IRL= Julian Diaz
2. My age - 20
3. Time zone - Eastern
4. Average online per day - 4-8 hours per day
5. My Discord - JJGamingPR#3302
6. My Nickname - Julian Diaz /JJgamingPR
7. My ID - 17839

Additional information

1. Why do I want to become an admin?
- Because I want to help other players and make them feel welcomed and it'll an honor to become an admin for the grand RP server.

- I'm always willing to help those who are in need of help in the game

- I can handle multiple situations at once in a way so that way they will be no confusions caused

- Yes, I will be ready to leave RP life I'll put my hardest into having fun on the server I also have experience of being an admin on 4 other servers.

- I currently don't have any business at the moment

Nick THomas

Deputy Chief | EMS | Nick Thomas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 HOURS PER DAY (If selected for admin full time like 15hrs or more).
5. Your Discord: FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Davids
7. Your ID: 316

Additional information

Ans: - I would like to help the city RP experience be better. I would love to give justice to people who breaks the rule and punish them, also teach them how to keep the rule and not breaking it again. And to help the new citizen if they have any doubt or question.
- Ticket response sometimes getting delayed, so I would love to help the admin team with this as well as helping players.
- Give a chance to become an admin I have great experience in EN1 for legal and illegal orgs and I have been to Deputy of orgs.
- With good position comes with good responsibility and I understand all my responsibility very much and like to serve this city as a admin.
- After becoming admin I would like to give my full time and concentration to this city to improve the quality of RP and help the citizens.

Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am really good at self-learner and self motivated to the work given to me.

Ans: - I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.
- I am very straight forward.

Ans: - Yes, I'm way more than ready, I enjoyed RP but its time to move to the new thing!

Ans:- Yes, I will sell my business.

Alex Atkin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Alex wallace
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: GMT: 0 (Server time)
4. Average online per day: Weekdays: 4-5 hours, Weekends: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: I Z4NDER I#6175
6. Your Nickname: Zander Boii
7. Your ID: 7563

Additional information
I wish to become an admin to help better the community. With my calmness and politeness i've been known to help de-escalate situations and get both views of the situation. Ive been on grand for 4 months now and only had 2 reports against me which both were rejected/ overturned. I want to be able to help new players understand the game and how the server operates and overall just uphold the good name the admins have

I'm Calm, I dont jump to conclusions, I analyse each situation before making a decision. I'm well versed in server rules

I can be more harsh than needed.

Yes but hopefully not right away. i'd be happy to help in away way i can as an assistant

Yes, down the line of course

Panda Dior

Player
Player
Information
1. Kody mollen
2. 19
3. CET
4. 10-13 hours
5. XkodyX#0666
6. kody gunuz
7. 8070

Additional information
1. cus i love to help people cus every day there comming new people to the city so you need to help them with the RP you know if they heav question and stuff and im done with the rp life cus i did what i want to do and helping people with there problems and isues you know but yeah just wanna help people.

2. im a good learner and i think im a good admin cus if someone getting mad just do normal and chill dont scream back never just be chill

3. some time im sick and than my voice is a little bit weird

4. Yes i am im done with the RolePlay and wanna become a admin yeah im Done

5. yes i am i dont heav a business anymore.

Arnavnegi

Ex Deputy Of Vagos
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Arnav Negi
2. Your age: 17
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): from 08:00 AM to 21:00PM
5. Average online per day: 8-15 hours.
6. Your Discord - MGLEGEND#7446
7. Your Nickname: arnav negi
8. Your ID: 4111
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Section.
Additional information

I'm playing in EN-1 city from more than 6months and I have a lot of experience as a GOV and LSPD high command and I have been in NG,LSPD,FIB and All gangs . And I observed most of the times people do mistakes due to the lack of knowledge and most of them were new people. so I will help them to make a better RP in future. I'm not biased so that I wont take take decisions based on favouritism or partiality. I experienced that sometimes response to the tickets taking time and probably I will put my maximum efforts to reply as quickly as possible.

> I'm workaholic.
> I'm quick learner.
> I'm very kind so that no one will be hurt by me.
> I have patience and self control.
> I have professionalism in my work.

> I cant take it if someone disrespects me.

> If someone lies to me I cant accept it.

Of course I will leave it, though the RP life is fun but its time to assist people in the most possible way.

I don't have any business.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No

Nick THomas

Deputy Chief | EMS | Nick Thomas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 24
4. Average online per day: 8-10 HOURS PER DAY (If selected for admin full time like 13hrs or more).
5. Your Discord: FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Davids
7. Your ID: 316

Additional information

Ans: - As we know this server is growing drastically and the number of players was increasing day by day. As the number increases the possibility of breaking rules and mistakes was done by the citizen or players and by becoming admin assistant/admin I would like to punish those who are breaking rules and tell them what mistake they are doing. I respect to the developers who put their efforts and time to make this server and the rules which was made by them. They are continuously working to make this community strong and I would also like to help them by delivering a great and fair service.
- With good position comes with good responsibility and I understand all my responsibility very much and like to serve this city as a admin.
- After becoming admin I would like to give my full time and concentration to this city to improve the quality of RP and help the citizens.

Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am really good at self-learner and self motivated to the work given to me.

Ans: - I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.
- I am very straight forward.

Ans: - Yes, I am ready.

Ans:- Yes, I will sell my business.

Good man

Richard King
Player
4. Average online per day: 5-6 HOURS PER DAY (I will give more time on weekends)
6. Your Nickname: Richard King
7. Your ID: 11063

Additional information

Ans: - I would like to become an Admin because of my previous experience in diff orgs. I deal with 100 or so rule breakers in the city every day and I know how to handle those situations. En2 is growing like crazy and it's good to hear that I really wanted to do something for my lovely City. I hate all the rule-breakers in the city and I wanted to punish them from starting. It's been a long time with En2 and I m here to take a chance to do something for it.

• Familiar with most of the Server Rules
  • Can Handle multiple people at a time
  • Can remain calm in Admin situations
  • Always use the brain in the situation
  • Loyal to Work
  • Always follow the rules and instructions given by seniors
  • Self-disciplined
  • Always keep privacy

• Grammar
  • Spell mistakes

Ans: - YES I M READY

Ans:- YES I WILL SELL MY BUSINESS

Top Bottom