Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Beast Valentino

Player
Player
Information

• Your name IRL: Basavesh

• Your age (OOC): 17

• Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30

• Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 17:00 and in weekends 5:00 To 18:00

• Average online per day(hours): 4-5 Hours.

• Your Discord ID: beast_yt99

• Your characters' name (IC): Beast Bhai

• Your in game ID: 154273

• Your in game level: 11+

• Languages spoken: English and Hindi, Kannada

• What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

• Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
🌟I am playing this Grand Rp project from last 2 years Previously I was playing In 1year before in EN 1 And 1year EN 3 so now I am now In EN2 .. so and i like this project and i learn many rules and i have good legal and illegal or experience and now i am thinking to help all players to do roleplay without any rules break.
• What are your strengths?
- 🌟i have good leadership quality.
- 🌟Good learning skills.
-🌟 doing team work .
- 🌟Good communication skill.

• What are your weaknesses?
- 🌟Sometimes i get angry.
-🌟 Trusting Easily
- 🌟

• What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-🌟 i will try my best to respond in tickets very fast and i will help all new players who come in city and i will punish that people who do rule break and respect everyone and doing hard work and being super active.

• Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-🌟 Yes (However I don't Have One)

• Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- 🌟No

• Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- 🌟1) i am dedicated to put my full effect.
- 🌟 2) I will Make sure our players to be no rule Break..

🌟 --Experience --
3X Chief OF Staff FIB
1X SAHP Assistant Director Police
1X NG Bragadial General
1X LSPD Chief OF Staff...
1X Bloods Deputy

🌟. - Thank You Have A Great Day Ahead ✨

Krishna Murari

Karma is real doesn't matter if you believe or not
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Aakash Chopra
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:30 to 19:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours daily and 7-8 hours on week ends
  6. Your Discord ID: krishnamurari406
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Krishna Murari
  8. Your in game ID: 109291
  9. Your in game level: 21
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Gujarati
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State/Crime
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become an administrator because I truly care about making an impact on the community in a deeper manner. My time spent on this server has been incredibly fulfilling. Has provided me with valuable Role Playing experiences. Transitioning into a role would give me the opportunity to leverage my knowledge and skills to uphold fairness and create an enjoyable atmosphere, for all members. Being an admin would empower me to assist players and uphold the servers prosperity effectively.

What are your strengths?
Excellent communication skills
Strong Problem solving abilities
Quick learner and grasp things easily
Good listener
Calm minded and patient

What are your weaknesses?
I sometimes overthink in some situations but I am trying to overcome this weakness.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I will ensure smooth coordination with the admin team
I will respect all my seniors and progress with their guidance
I will maintain good and friendly environment with admin team

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, but I do not own one

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
At last just want to say that I have experience in gangs and legal organizations both. Also I have clean ban and punishment history and will give my best to prevent breaking of server rule by players and still if they do so I won’t hesitate to punish them.

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Bobby Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Your name IRL: Leard Kalludra

Your age (OOC): 24

Time zone + country: UTC/GMT +2 hours Kosovo

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.

Your Discord ID: bobbyleard

Your characters' name (IC): Bobby Leard

Your in game ID: 161899

Your in game level: 13

Languages spoken: English,Albanian

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

- Hello dear admins , These are my answers why i wanna become an admin:

1. Being in rp life is good hanging with friends playing in different org with different roles i think is time for a real work of taking care of people and taking care of city!
  2. I have great knowledge of rules and also great experience as NG,SAPH,LSPD,GOV i learned so many things from these orgs also i have mangment to became an highcomand in all of them , Gangs i was 14(OG) in all gang and 1x deputy!.
  3. If i will become an admin i will not do favorite anyone i will check the fourms minimum every 1 half hour i will be helping players in many situations also greating events for people so the citizens can have fun and also win prizes!.

-I want to give fast response to people and help them in any condition

What are your strengths?

- I'n Understanding ,i understand things fast

- I can speak englisch without any problem and also write

- Can handle any situation

- always take non-biased decision

- I don't favorite anyone

- Currently/ No weaknesses

- Good Communication skills

- Reacting fast

- Handling situation and giving the right punishment

-No favorite becouse he was my old friend or i like him more!

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes, and I dont have any business now.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

- NO- if yes i will inform!!

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

-Nahh i think i explained all !!

Best Regards

Bobby Leard

Thank you for taking your time!!

Navjot_Singh

Ur Daddy
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Navjot Singh

2. Your age (O0C): 17

3. Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00- 20:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours

6. Your Discord ID: navjotgaming2008

7. Your characters' name (IC): Navjot Singh

8. Your in game ID: 164938

9. Your in game level: 11

10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

I’ve really enjoyed my time in the RP-life, and it's been a great experience building stories and interacting with the community. However, I feel like becoming an admin would allow me to give back in a bigger way. I’ve learned a lot about how the server works and what makes a good RP environment. Being an admin isn’t just about enforcing rules; it’s about helping others have a smooth and enjoyable experience, resolving conflicts fairly, and making sure everyone can enjoy the game the way it's meant to be. I’m ready to take on more responsibility and help the community grow while still being part of the world I’ve come to love.

I’d say my strengths are good communication, problem-solving, and staying fair. I’m pretty good at staying calm, even when things get stressful, which helps a lot when dealing with disputes or tough situations. I know the server rules well and try to enforce them in a way that’s clear but also fair to everyone. I’m also approachable, so people feel comfortable coming to me with their issues, and I always do my best to help resolve them in a way that keeps things fun and fair for everyone. Plus, I’m really committed—when I take on something, I make sure to give it my best effort.

If I’m honest, one of my weaknesses is that I can be pretty hard on myself. When things don’t go perfectly or I make a mistake, I tend to overthink it, which sometimes makes it harder for me to move on quickly. I’ve been working on reminding myself that mistakes are part of learning, but it’s still something I’m trying to improve. Another thing is that I can get really focused on details. While that’s good for being thorough, it can sometimes slow me down when I need to make faster decisions. I’m learning to strike a better balance between paying attention to the details and keeping things moving

I think I can bring a lot of useful skills to the admin team. I’m good at communicating, whether it’s explaining rules or helping people resolve conflicts in a calm and fair way. I always try to listen to both sides before making a decision, so people feel heard, and things stay fair. I know the server and its rules well, so I can handle situations quickly without causing too much disruption. I’m also pretty organized, which helps when it comes to keeping track of things and making sure issues get sorted out efficiently. Plus, I’m approachable and patient, so players are comfortable coming to me, and I always aim to create a positive environment for everyone.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don’t have

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

NO

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I just want to say that I’m really passionate about making the server a great place for everyone. I know how important it is for admins to keep things running smoothly and fairly, and I’m ready to take on that responsibility. I’m also a quick learner, so I’m confident I can adapt to any new challenges that come my way. Most importantly, I genuinely care about our community and want to ensure everyone has a fantastic experience. I’m really excited about the chance to contribute more and work with the team to keep making things better

Last edited:

Sunny Ghost

Player
Player

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00

Additional information

1. Being in rp life is good hanging with friends playing in different org with different roles i think is time for a real work of taking care of people and taking care of city!
  2. I have great knowledge of rules and also great experience as NG,SAPH,LSPD,GOV i learned so many things from these orgs also i have mangment to became an highcomand in all of them , Gangs i was 14(OG) in all gang and 1x deputy!.
  3. If i will become an admin i will not do favorite anyone i will check the fourms minimum every 1 half hour i will be helping players in many situations also greating events for people so the citizens can have fun and also win prizes!.

What are your strengths?

- Reacting fast

Best Regards

Bobby Leard

but you are 18 deciving admin i think should check his irl ids

Akio Sato

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Akio Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 for a while and I have been in the admin team before. I have been on this project for a while, and I enjoy playing on GrandRP. I want to help out with tickets in the admins team and I have alot of respect for this RP server. I was even the leader of Ballas in En2 and I know the Crime and State rules very well.

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

yes

No

No

Neji Hyuga

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dev Panchal
2. Your age (OOC): 20
3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 8.00 - 20.00
5. Average online per day: 4-6 hours (sometimes more)
6. Your Discord: neji_hyugaaa
7. Your characters' name (IC): Neji Hyugaa
8. Your ID: 139732
9. You're in-game level: 36
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

I want to become Admin to help each and every one so that everyone enjoys their RP and perform the quality RP. I have been playing from almost 7 months, I know all of the rules of Grand RP.
I believe I will be able to do this perfectly as I have been High command in Leos (corrupt bio) and gangs as well so I am familiarized with all the rules, and I will be a great help.

I am fast learner and good communication skills. As far as I know I can deal with any situation without any hesitation. Other thing is respect, I respect each and every one no matter the person is younger or elder, I can treat them as similar way.

My strengths sometimes become my weaknesses I tend to go to the root of problem and solve it all through and I find the job complete after being satisfied with the results and not before.

I am active most of the Day time and I had faced some issues regarding the roleplay, and I think I can fix that as I can respond the situation very quickly.

I don't have any business, not planning to buy one as well.

No, I don't have any issues at the time being.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
I have been playing on the project for a long time and have had a good RP experience and I want the new player to experience the same.​

Last edited:

Rexxie Gaming

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Harsh
  2. Your age (OOC): 22
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 4:00 to 8:00 and 16:00 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID:_rexxie_
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Rexxie_Gaming
  8. Your in game ID:174001
  9. Your in game level: 7
  10. Languages spoken: hindi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information
  2. Sure! Here’s a response you could use:

"I want to become an admin because I’m passionate about helping people and to improve the overall experience in our community. I believe that by taking on this role, I can address issues more effectively, implement positive changes, and ensure that everyone has a great time. I’m committed to making our RP environment better for all, and I’m excited about the opportunity to contribute in a meaningful and helpful way.
  3. What are your strengths ? My strengths include strong communication skills, which allow me to share information clearly and listen effectively to others. I excel in problem-solving, approaching challenges with a constructive and positive mindset to find solutions that is good for the community. I work well in teams, collaborating to achieve common goals, and I possess leadership abilities that help motivate and guide others toward a positive and inclusive environment.
  4. What are your weaknesses? One of my weaknesses is that I can be too critical or overthink of my own work, which sometimes holds me back from sharing ideas. I also have a tendency to take on too much responsibility, which can feel overwhelming. Additionally, I’m working on being more patient when resolving conflicts, as I often want to find quick solutions. I'm aware of these areas and am actively working to improve.
  5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I can bring strong communication skills to engage with the community and address their concerns. I’m a good problem-solver, which will help tackle challenges effectively. I also work well in a team and pay attention to details, ensuring that issues are caught early and resolved smoothly.
  6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I currently don't have any business in the game
  7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? I am preparing for my CFA and CAT 2025 but I am still able to manage both game and personal life equally
  8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I’m dedicated to building a positive community and welcome feedback to improve. I have a flexible schedule and have worked as an admin on state Discord and alliance servers for 2 to 3 years in State of Survival. I was also chosen for a mod role but had to decline because of college. I'm excited to bring my experience to the team.

Bobby Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information

Additional information

What are your strengths?

- Reacting fast

Best Regards

Bobby Leard

Naruto_Uzumaki

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Musab Umair
2. Your age (OOC): 17
3. Time zone + country: (GMT+5) + Pakistan
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00 to 18:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 4-8Hours
6. Your Discord ID: naruto10067
7. Your characters' name (IC): Uchiha Naruto
8. Your in game ID: 151057
9. Your in game level: 17
10. Languages spoken: English, Urdu

Additional information

I want to leave my RP life because I enjoyed while playing rp and help other now i want to help them more after becoming leaving rp.

I am very patient and humble, calm at every situation and my confidence.

Sometimes I get a little nervous when it is about emotional things.

I can bring Professionalism in work, dedication and time management, technical skills, leadership and teamwork

I don't have any business

No Issue as currently I see.

I Role Played in the city for a quite time and I got many experiences, I was in every state org and every illegal org except EMS and LI and in every org i was high command, I know all Rules and Regulations and you can see my history as I got no Punishment while Roleplaying, even i didn't get any forum on me.

Thanku for reading this !
Regards:
Uchiha Naruto

ajayyt2

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Ajay Kumar Jana
2. Your age -21
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 18:00
5.Average online per day (Hours) :6 to 9hrs
6. Your Discord - ajayyt2
7. Your Characters' Name (IC) - Ajay Starkk
8. In Game ID - 163987
9. our In Game Level : 17
10.Languages Spoken : English, Hindi, Haryanvi, Malayalam, understand a bit bengali and bihari
11. What Section would you prefer to be curator of : State Section (as i have good exp in legal orgs)

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and Leave RP-Life ?

I want to be an admin because have gained enough experience on this server and i am familiar with the server rules and regulations and mostly i had been part of all legal and illegal organizations i have seen many beginners been struggling i always think to help the new people and give them some smooth experience i hope you would give me a chance to prove my self.

Always respects seniors
Being Polite with others
Always try to learn new things for more knowledge

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Slow decision making for better result

4.What Skills can You bring to the Admin Team?
As my target is to help the new players also to solve the situations and punish the rule breakers and let the rp community be clean and healthy

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
-Yes I Will

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-
Not now but i will be unavailable for 1st Nov to 8 th Nov due to my sisters wedding

- i have good exp in both gang and legal orgs as a hc

Akio Sato

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Akio Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 for a while and I have been in the admin team before. I have been on this project for a while, and I enjoy playing on GrandRP. I want to help out with tickets in the admins team and I have alot of respect for this RP server. I was even the leader of Ballas in En2 and I know the Crime and State rules very well.

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

yes

No

No

Tanji

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Dhrubamoy Mandal
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 6:00 AM IC TO 20:00 PM IC
5. Average online per day: 4-5 HOURS
6. Your Discord: Ken.kaneki.07
7. Your Nickname: Tanjiro Tsugikuni
8. Your ID: 169047
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans:
1. I have given large amount of time in GrandRP to understand and apply all the rules about the server.
2. I am a person of calm nature and take actions only after getting in details about the situation.
3. Always want to become a admin since I have played GrandRP for months and want to help as a staff member.
4. I can make GrandRP a much better place than before by helping citizens and become available most of the times.

Ans:
1. I am a person of high patience.
2. I become available in city whenever there is a need for me.
3. I have a expertise in handling tense situations calmly.
4. I always give my 100% for every task.
5. My communication skills help me to make myself a good communicator.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans:
1. Get nervous sometimes.

Ans:
1.team work
2.managment
3.decision making

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans:
I don't have any business so yes
6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Ans:No, sometimes I go to school and nothing else

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Ans:
You can consider i have been in high command in legal orgs so i am good with rules and good with working as a team
I am currently in Commanding general in NG

DheerajBhai Hawk

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Dheeraj Singh Karki
  2. Your age (OOC): 36
  3. Time zone + country: UTC +5:30 - India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 5:30 to 19:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8-10 Hours Weekdays, 3-4 Hour in Weekends
  6. Your Discord ID: 533944360488665088 (dhirajskarki)
  7. Your characters' name (IC): DheerajBhai Hawk
  8. Your in game ID: 160145
  9. Your in game level: 25
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Kumauni
Additional information
    While I’ve enjoyed my RP-life in GTA, I believe I can contribute more by helping the community grow, resolving conflicts, and ensuring everyone has a fun and immersive experience. Becoming an admin would allow me to use my knowledge and experience to enhance gameplay, support players, and improve the overall server experience in a way that I couldn’t as a regular player.
    + some extra pp (powers + perks) :p

- Attention to Detail
    - Community building experience
    - Leadership qualities
    - Game experience & technical expertise of game
    - Extermely fast learner
    - Love for the GTA

I often have difficulty saying no to requests, which sometimes leads me to take on more than I can handle. but sometime it's enjoyable too.

- Addition of more creative events, planing & execution
    - Training and Mentoring

I don't have a business, but if I did, I would sell it as soon as possible.

Not as such

- Prior experience with GTA admin tools on other RP servers.
    - Managing multiple gaming community with 100k+ members on discord
    - Community Admin in Free Fire North America Server
    - 15 Years + Product Design Experience (Finance, Games, Tech, Ecommerce Products)

himanshu477

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Himanshu Solanki
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 00:00 to 16:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 12 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: himanshu477
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Adam Bross
  8. Your in game ID: 161793
  9. Your in game level: 16
  10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi
Additional information
    I want to help citizen and I want to create a better environment in Grand RP. I have made A lot of new friends from grandrp main best part i have got some really good friends from it and always i m thankful to grandrp. i have experience in legal orgs now its time for me to show my loyalty and apprecation to grand rp and thats why i wanted to join the admin team of grandrp.
    My Biggest Strength loyalty and my other strength are patience, hardworking which gave me to handle any situation that come infront of me
    My greatest weakness is trust i always trust people very fast.
    1) Teamwork
    2) Good management
    Yes i am ready to sell any kind of business i have. But in this moment i don't own any business
    No there is no any issue which will prevent me from being active
    I have a past experience in EMS

Salmon mafiya

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Karan Robidas
2.Your age (OOC):: 21
3.Time zone + country: (UTC+5:30) India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): (2:00-6:00)
5.Average online per day(hours): 4hours
Your Discord ID: assasinsalmon
6.Your characters' name (IC): Salmon Pluxury
7.Your in game ID:140132
8.Your in game level: 11
9.Languages spoken: English, Hindi
10.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
------------------------------
Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
=> The day i stepped into en 2 it was my first time playing on a rp server I didn't know rules and was just focusing on earning money step by step I learned many rules and learned how to roleplay properly then I saw many admins helping the players in difficult situation. This work always catches my eye also I would love to help our new rp players to learn proper roleplay and teach them rules and help them in difficult situation

2.What are your strengths?
> My strength is very good communication skill, always calm , fully Mature, kind ,helpful , Problem Solving,and I'm a team player

3.What are your weaknesses?
> my weaknesses are sometimes I become a bit impatient and a bit slow . Currently I'm working on my weeknesses so that i can be helpful in admin team

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
> 1. Roleplay guidance for players when needed
2.Game knowledge as I have played a lot of gta 5 and rp in familiar with the rules and mechanics
3. Problem Solving as it is my strength
4. Team work the most important skil for adminship as we have to work as an team

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
> Absolutely yes
> No
7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
> I know my ic age is low but i have a very good knowledge about our server and how things work . Also I have seen admins are not so active during night 00:00-6:00 I want to cover this time and want to make sure everything is fine in our lovely roleplay server. Please ignore my ic age and give me a chance because we can't judge a book by its cover.

Thank you For giving time and reading my application!!

Arip Dhar

Arip Dhar
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:
=> ARIP DHAR
  1. Your age (OOC):
=> 18+
  1. Time zone + country:
=>
GMT +5:30 (IND) + INDIA
  1. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
=> 5:45 to 20:00
  1. Average online per day(hours):
=> 5 hr (MIN) to 8 hr (MAX)
  1. Your Discord ID:
=> arip005
  1. Your characters' name (IC):
=> Sidd Rock
  1. Your in game ID:
=> 151585
  1. Your in game level:
=> 18+
  1. Languages spoken:
=> ENGLISH, HINDI, BENGALI
  1. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
=> State ( When first time I am come in city that's time I always support & also loved state so I always prefer to be curator of state)
Additional information
=>> Because I have so much experience and I also knows all the rules in the RP life. I want to become an admin because I wanna help citizen. I am hardwork person Also I am serious when I play this. I also response as quick to help the citizens. And I also best communication with the citizens I also love citizens. If any person call the admin for any help if I am in city I also quick respond for help the citizens. My dream is a become as a admin for helping people. It's sure I am doing work better for admin routine.
  1. What are your strengths?
=>> Yes Sir, I have so much experience and my strengths is a I am strict and hardwork and serious person as a admin. Also I want to talk directly. I have no fear any person if the person will bad.
  1. What are your weaknesses?
=>> Sir, I have one weekness that is Emotion this is my mein and weekness otherwise I think I don't have weekness. And I was mic issue(ooc) for talking problem but I am fixed now & it's good working.
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
=>>
Sir, Here is my abilities to join the admin team:
1. Good communication skills

2. Speak properly

3. Fast response

4. Good handelling citizens

5. Respect all citizens

6. Hardwork person

7. Respect also my senior

8. Don't tell a lie & I don't endure who tell a lie and I don't respect that's person.

9. Carefully reviewed & checking admin work.

10. Lawality & If any player going a situation and he is calling admin if I am in city fast response and respectfully handelling that's situation & I think as a admin or assistance it's my responsibility.
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
=>> Sure sir but I don't have any house or business right now. Also if I have so I can sell.
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
=>> No, Not at all.
Sam Pluxury said:
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
=>>>
Yes at first I am telling you for giving me a chance for applying the application now I telling you that I have so much past experience from this RP server & my past experience also-
GOV - USSS Special Agent
FIB - Supervisor of Black Ops (1x)
FIB- Head of Department (1x)
FIB - COS( Chief of Stuff) (2x )
If I become a member of admin I also want to be a curator of state. Here as you can see I have many experience in FIB & all state and I also everytime check this server forum how admins are work and I learn this many rules from here and my dream also make a admin. Sir My best dream in rp server to make an admin and help the citizens. Now My Overlay all good sir.

If my application got selected so I can telling how to start my journey if you are interested for my application. Here I am finishing my application.

Sir, I need last chance for me to become an assistance admin.

=>>> Sure Sir

Thank you
Best Regards,
SIDD ROCK | 151585.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Top Bottom