Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Giorgi
2. 16
3. GMT +4
4. 5-10 hours a day
5.GiØ#4657
6. Gio Bleedem
7. 44459

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.
- Gio Bleedem
EX-NG-LT.General
EX-LSPD HC (DHOD) S.W.A.T
EX-LSPD HC (LT) of Patrol (EN1)

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews​

@Dated#0001 - Tobi Porter - 6428
@HoussamWalker#7270 - HoussamWalker - 30142
@Hasbulla#1950 - Hassan Boateng - 21452
@⤛𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻⤜#2518 - Zane McLovin - 13824
@THOR#546 - Tillu Reddy - 18040
@scooby#4141 - Juan Windsor - 18735
galaxy YT#5058 - Kakashi Pluxury - 15849
@TIGER#5154 - Tiger Lord - 1497
@TOASTy#4242 - Asrin Hurmaci - 37129
@___venuvk18#3052 - Virat Vekki - 29822
Pandu Pluxury #2175 - Pandu Pluxury - 16060
@ kezzes#4645 - Bruce Wayne - 1349
@Mr. Rizz #4819 - Tyron Johnson - 24013

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 28th July 2022.​

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
1. Noah Achache
2. 17
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. noliky#6662
6. Noah Achache

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awesome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am very mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations
I can do my job efficiently and respectfully
I am always respectful to my Higherups and other admins that I will work with
Previous Admin On Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

P.S give me a chance please

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (UTC+12:00 NZST)
4. Average online per day: 7-12
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#9535
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313

===================
Additional information
After being High Command in Legal and illegal orgs I have got to know server rules (IC/OOC) and can act effectively in any situation when things/problems come my way. I am a very responsible and dedication person so I will have no problem punishing someone for their actions. Over my time in the city, I have learned about many situations that could occur while being an admin so I am ready.

===================
- I play during the night time so when there are fewer admins on
- I am good at collaborating with people to understand their situation/structure.
- I love teamwork and communicating with other admins/pairs (I
don't lose my anger and disrespect others)
- I am confident so if I have to make big decisions I'll be ready.
- I have very good patience and don't mind waiting.
- I have good leadership due to being HC in many orgs.
- If I see someone breaking rules I have no problem punishing them!
- I am a really quick learner.
- I have been High Command in every org Legal/illegal so I understand how they work. (Especially IA/HR(
- I understand 100% of how the jobs & basic scripts work so I can explain them to new players very well.
- I am big on correction so if I or someone else makes a mistake I will let them know to correct them.
- I am always open-minded and mindful.

===================

One of my greatest weaknesses is people being in Big crowds/Public sometimes I get nervous and like to (Work Alone) this helps me stay focused. My second weakness is people talking over me sometimes I lose focus and get a little frustrated but I can control this frustration.
===================
Yes, after spending a long time in respected organizations as I have built up enough info to become an admin.
===================
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes! (I don't have one)
===================

Current National Guard (Internal Affairs Major)
giphy_1.gif

Thank You For Reading My Application!

Last edited:

Zack_Dotsh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Zack dotsh

2. Your age : 29

3. Time zone : GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day 8/15

5. Your Discord : ZACK Pluxury#0007

6. Your Nickname zack_dutsh

7. Your ID 12902

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become responsible?
I have a lot of experience in the server, I previously worked in many government organizations and I was previously in the first city I consider myself an old player and I know how to deal with the rules I also did other work, reporting people who violated the rules. I also want to contribute to making the server better. Also, since I am old in the server, I have knowledge of the laws as I worked in fib before, and some organizations that need discipline and knowledge of the laws

speaking and writing, Playing for a whole day

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
I don't think there is anything stopping me from doing my duty

4. Will you be ready to leave rp
yes

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Aaron Gravitas

Player
Player
Information
𝟙. 𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕟

𝟚. 𝟙𝟝

𝟛. 𝔹𝕊𝕋

𝟜. 𝟝-9

𝟝. Alex Fingers#8033

𝟞. 𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕟 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕣

𝟟. 𝟜𝟚𝟝𝟙𝟛

Additional information
𝟙. 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕣𝕚𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕡 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝔸𝕕𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝟚, 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕞 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕡 🙂
𝟚. 𝕄𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙𝕤? 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕, 𝕚𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕚𝕞 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖, 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕛𝕠𝕓𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕚n 🙂

𝟛. 𝕄𝕪 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤? 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕞 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕚𝕞 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕘𝕠 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕠, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕒𝕣 🙃

𝟜.𝕐𝕖𝕤, 𝕚 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 ℝℙ 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞, 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖

𝟝. 𝕐𝕖𝕤, 𝕚 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕚 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕦𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖.

Last edited:

Behroz shah

Player
Player
Name (IRL) : Syed Behroz Hassan Bukhari Shah
Your Age : 13
Time Zone : ( GST + 8 )
Average Online Per Day: 5-6 Hours
Discord id: Behroz shah #0416
Nick name: Behroz shah
ID : 31037

: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :

Q1: Why do you want to become an admin?
Answer:
To be honest, I want to make players follow the rules and Increase Roleplay Experience!!! , and help new players,make the cantroversy solved!!
Q2: What are your strengths?
Answer:
I have patience while dealing with players. I don't use toxic words. I respect each and every player if it is old player or a new player.I know all the rules.
Q3: What are your greatest weakness?
Answer:
I get panicked.
Q4: Would you be ready to leave RP life and become an admin?
Answer:
yeah
Q5: Would you be ready to sell your business? ( It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin )
Answer: YES

RSA Fighters

Player
Player
Information:
Your name IRL: Heinrich Grobler
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone: South African Standard Time or UTC +2
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 11:00am to 23:00pm
5. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
6. Your Discord: *IIxY3teRxII *#3007
7. Your Nickname: Yster Perd
8. Your ID: 68721 on Server 1
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Section.

Additional information:
* The Reason why i want to became a admin, to help players in RP teaching our players the right way of RP, To sort problems out in complaints and problems to give RP a better experience.

* i'm a Very patient person, i can work with problems helping people and have the experience to be a fast learner.

* As i am, i don't have much experience been a admin but i have the time on my side to gain experience.

* Yes I'm ready to leave RP, as i Experience everything i wanted. As I'm ready to start helping new members of the RP World.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
* I don't any business to sell. So it won't be a issue.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
* I have studies in the Morning , but i do have enough time to help new members that have issues and in the city.
* I have 8 Months in Server 1.

Last edited:

Swain Darkin

Well-Known Player
Player
Information:
Your name IRL: Stefan Djordjevich
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +1- Belgrade, Serbia
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 7AM-22PM
5. Average online per day: 12-13h
6. Your Discord: Djordjevic__#1218
7. Your Nickname: Adriana Martinez
8. Your ID: 49389
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:
State Section.

Additional information:
* Here it is... There are a couple of valid reasons why you would like to be the admin of this best roleplay server. I have really a lot of experience with RP. I was admin level 4 on RS01 server, many people know me as Swain Darkin ID:930. I was also an admin on 4 different Five-m servers and I have a lot of experience and I know all of the commands. I would like to help players in certain situations, I would do my best to be fair and review situations seriously and in detail.

* In addition of being very active, there are many other advantages. I am very patient and understanding with all players. I am always here to help, resolve conflicts, situations that spoil RP. The biggest advantage regarding RP is that I know the rules very well. I didn't learn them, but in these 7 years of playing RolePlay I went through various situations and therefore perfected them really easy.

* My weakness is rashness... I like to do things well and quickly. A small problem with rashness is that sometimes I make a mistake in my haste.

* Yes, i am ready to leave RP life!

* I dont have a business, but if i had i would sell it.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
*No issue or any Situation that is preventing me at all!

Good Luck Everyone!

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Dylan Gomez

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: EST UTC−04:00

4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours on weekends probably around 9hrs

5. Your Discord: Dfalt#8812

6. Your Nickname: Dylan inFamous

7. Your ID: 16267

Additional information
Ever since i joined the city i have experienced alot of rp situations and i am very familiar with different scenarios. I want to help new and old players to understand the rules a lot more and enforce them a lot more. I want to help the community in helping growing rp and enjoying rp within the server.

-Communication and listening,
-I try my hardest to give everyone satisfaction with giving a non biased decision
-I speak Both very fluent Spanish and English
-I can make stressful situations that people are in less stressful

When people talk way to much i tend to get mad because they are trying to talk over me.

Yes

Yes

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Ayan Mukherjee
2. 19
3. IST
4. 5 hours a day
5. Darco Pluxury#8418
6. Darco Jackson
7. 4346
Additional information.
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP before i was removed from admin because of my mistakes which i have tried to rectify within the last 3 months. I want another chance as to become an admin
Good communication skills , can take wise decision
Sometimes lag out should not be a problem.
yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes

Shrey_Yagami

Former EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL

Shrey Sharma

2. Your age

3. Time zone
GMT +5:30

4-6 Hours

5. Your Discord
carner#5024

6. Your Nickname
Shrey Yagami

7. Your ID

Additional information

Because I have basically completed every job I like in this server,I used to mainly play on EN1 and I have given alot of things to the organisations there,I went into LSPD,SAHP,NG,EMS,LI,Vagos and made alot of friends and became an High command in some of the organisations.After I left LI,I was bored and tired of grinding because the economy there is almost on its peak and buying properties or cars are like climbing up on mount chilliad.When I joined this server I noticed the lack of administrators there to monitor the people violating the rules and ruining the roleplay of others who really want to try their best at being creative and have fun while roleplaying.I want to become an admin and put an maximised end to these mishappenings.I want to make this city a better living place for all.

My strengths can be defined as being extremely patient and listening to both sides of the story before making any decision on it,I can say that I'm mature enough to understand my duties and responsibilities while working in a place,I can be active during the times where there are less people to monitor the city.

sometimes i get caught off guard because of someone being emotional in front of me,emotional blackmail is one of the places where I get caught and couldn't control my emotions but I will try my best not to make these kind of mistakes while being an admin.

Yes,I will be ready to leave my RP life for becoming an admin.

Yes,I am ready to sell all my businesses. (I don't own any)

Thank You For Reading My Application!:D

Virat Royal

Royal Elite On Top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1- your name IRL : Sai Venu
2- your age
: 24
3-Time zone
: (GMT+05:30)
4-Average online per day
6-8 hours per day
5- your discord
: Virat Vekki#3052
6- your nickname
: Vekki Akki
7- your ID in EN2 : 28083

i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If I am fluent in Telugu and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me.

some days i dont have to much time free because of my work

Of course I can, especially because I do not have a business, so if I am accepted, it will be all the time to help people and solve their problems to get out the best possible image for the server

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
Yes I don't have one

Mubassim Fareed

Raptor Mubassim
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = Mubassim Fareed
2. Your age = 16
3. Time zone = GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day = 4 hours
5. Your Discord = Mubassim Fareed#0695
6. Your Nickname = Mubassim
7. Your ID = 14556

Additional information

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 7-8 Hours
5. SultanShah#7010
6. Sultan Bolo
7. 41290
Additional Information
1. why do you want to become an admin?
Ans:
I want to become an admin assistant for now. because i want to make sure that the new peoples get the proper and correct information about the rules and the server and i want to clear all the questions to peoples about grand RP and want to help the peoples regarding their questions and i want to clear the questions popping in the minds of new and old members.
2. what are your strengths?

Ans: I respect all the peoples and i can handle all type of situtions and i am fast learner and know how to manage the workload.
3. what are your greatest weaknesses?

Ans: I get angry very fast but i am working on it very soon it will get fixed.
4. will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Ans: Yes, to become an admin i can do anything.
5. will you be ready to sell your business?

Ans: Yes, to become the admin i can do anything.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for Reading. God Bless you😇😇

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 15 (but very mature).
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: Ly1INx#7278
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Life Angel GIF by AdminAngelLife

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent english and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations. I want to be an admin on the only game I play therefore I can have full dedication to my role. And I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run. I am simple, and get to the point, if people have a complaint and I never saw it, the answer is "post pov on the forums". instead of "but this, that, he said this, he said that".

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Darren Pereira

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL):
Alston Darren Pereira
Your Age: 20
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 5-8 Hours
Discord ID: Darren Pereira#2286
Nickname: Darren Pereira
ID: 23503
Additional Information
I joined GrandRP(city) 3-4 months ago and learned a lot about the people and how the city works and the rules. I have accomplished many things during this time. It's time for me to help the new players with the rules, and the old players so that their RP experience isn't ruined.
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
It has been almost 3 months since I joined GrandRP Server and served in almost every Legal Organization (SAHP, NG, LSPD, GOV AND EMS) and in Gangs(Vagos).Now i want to help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules. I also believe that if I am elected as an administrator, I will be able to assist the server in a variety of ways, from novice players who are learning how to RP to individuals who pick to breach the rules of the server. I am not biassed when it comes to people wanting to get an unban or wanting to get a warning removed, etc.
2. What Are Your Strengths?
My strength is: I'm a quick learner and I'm adaptable to work in any environment. I consider myself as a focused person.positive thinking, self-motivated, hardworking, team player.
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My weakness is if I make any mistakes that affect the result of my own work or teamwork, without analysing the situation I simply stand up and take full responsibility myself.I'm a very emotional person and I consider it as my weakness I'm quite impatient and doesn't let me breathe until I'm satisfied with my Work.
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin .
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes.

EMS:- FTO
NG:- Major
LSPD:- Academy Instructor
GOV:- USSS Elite Agent
FIB:- Elite Agent1
SAHP:- Master Sergeant
Vagos (rank 10)

Top Bottom