Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kaschmir Martinez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 19, 2022
Time of violation
16:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BbYKh9NFCs

.Matee Prior

Ayyyy, they done let the GDs in the door
Player
I want POV from these guys because 90% they started at roof
ok
dondurma-ice-cream.jpg

Oti

Player
Player
Per the rules, this roof is accessible from inside zone, and is not a highway or high ground that is inaccessible once event has started? Confused by this report this location has been used for ever. As by definition of the rules, there is no rule break…1.18 It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started. | Jail 120 min

This roof location is accessible by 2 different locations, and is very easy to get to once the event has started. As long as no1 started on zone I don’t see a rule break.

Kaschmir Vialpando

Master Clown
Player
Per the rules, this roof is accessible from inside zone, and is not a highway or high ground that is inaccessible once event has started? Confused by this report this location has been used for ever. As by definition of the rules, there is no rule break…1.18 It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started. | Jail 120 min

This roof location is accessible by 2 different locations, and is very easy to get to once the event has started. As long as no1 started on zone I don’t see a rule break.
I know we can reach here from inside of circle but it is the rule like fire station informal area u can not start at the highway but u can reach here inside of circle

Oti

Player
Player
I know we can reach here from inside of circle but it is the rule like fire station informal area u can not start at the highway but u can reach here inside of circle
I mean like i said read the rule? It clearly states not allowed to start on HIGHWAY inaccessible from in zone, and roof inaccessible from in zone. If you arnt allowed to start on a roof IN zone, that has 2 different ways to get on then it needs to be stated, PER the rules as they are written there is no rule break. If that’s the rule should be “not allowed to start on high ground in any event”

Şehmistan

Player
Player

but admins will see dont worry

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Rejected

POV was provided.
After talking with higher admins, that roof is accessible from inside the zone, they can start from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom