Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved 181589 | Shooting from outside of ghetto boundary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris_Blunt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 19, 2022
Time of violation
23:31
Proofs
https://streamable.com/dbfyoo

Ryba

Chris Blunt
Player
I am role playing as a criminal in the ghetto, fully immersed in some gang violence roleplay. When this guy shoots me from outside of the ghetto boundary COMPLETELY RUINING MY IMMERSION!!! some people have no care for the server rules and it sickens me to see this disgusting display of roleplay from an unofficial family... If it were up to me, I would blacklist him, but ill leave it up to the admins. thank you for your time everybody.

Olama Sashington

Player
Player
How could you ruin his emmersion like that, hes like one of us. Just wanted to leave beach market for some action, then you people come and ruin his entire day by breaking the rules, how could you??!!

Kimg Gravitas

Player
Player
the pov is not a minute long, and you clipepd out the part where you started shooting at me first. Thus I had a RP reason to shoot back. You also posted your POV on the wrong platform which is against the rules as well. Please stop clipping the POV that doesnt show full situation

Ryba

Chris Blunt
Player
and you clipepd out the part where you started shooting at me first. Thus I had a RP reason to shoot back.
Crazy that you are lying in attempt to deceive administration, something people have been banned for doing in the past

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
Crazy that you are lying in attempt to deceive administration, something people have been banned for doing in the past
comn homie, you did shoot at them first its in this report here:
you shot from ghetto into city, spun the block then they continued the RP situation

He isn't trying to decieve admins, your 1minute video just didnt show the beginning of the situation properly.

Ryba

Chris Blunt
Player
comn homie, you did shoot at them first its in this report here:
you shot from ghetto into city, spun the block then they continued the RP situation

He isn't trying to decieve admins, your 1minute video just didnt show the beginning of the situation properly.
different situation, hours apart. check the time on the clips, if you went there dont get involved because the info you are adding is wrong. also this thread is about the 2nd situation, if you'd like to speak about the first situation, there is a seperate thread for that.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
different situation, hours apart. check the time on the clips, if you went there dont get involved because the info you are adding is wrong. also this thread is about the 2nd situation, if you'd like to speak about the first situation, there is a seperate thread for that.
Okay You're right, my bad I was given false info from people saying this was him shooting at us beforehand. Apologies

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
I mean, I'll take the L when I am wrong. I'm not trying to "fake" anything. I was told by my members that he shot them first and so they retaliated when he came back, and they sent the videos. Lapse of judgment for not peeking at the timestamps. I admit my mistake, what more can I do 🤷🏽‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom