Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron DeLuca

Player
Organization: EMS

Name: Ron DeLuca
Nationality: Italian
Place of Birth: Liberty City
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Dark Brown
Tattoos: Hands and Back Tattoo
Strengths: Creativity, Versatility, Flexibility, Focused, Taking Initiative
Weakness: Too detail oriented, Self-criticism, Too sensitive

Life Story: My name is Ron DeLuca, My life of crime started back in 2010 I was only the age of 1.1 I got mixed in the crimes that my Italian Mafia Boss Granddad , committed. My life has been none stop crime and pain and the only way to live is to fight and make money. My Granddad was killed by the Russian Mafia, my granddad had stolen merchandise and caused the Russians to chase him down, So I had to move to Los Santos, it was too Dangerous to stay in Liberty City with the Gangs and all the Murders. The last thing He gave me before he died was his silver cross chain and his M1911. He didn't need to tell me anything, because I already knew what he wanted me to do, AVENGE HIS DEATH! I will make my way to the top like him and become the next Mafia Boss, and make sure no one comes across me or my family. I was destined to become like him!.

Career Story: Despite continuing to live poor, Ron's life changes when he discovers work with one Gang called Vagos underboss Toqueer West. He assaults a LSPD officer to show his power to Vagos prove his worth to toqueer and he since becomes self taught in hand to hand combat and weapon wielding. Also he has no fear of anyone and popular among people living in city dominion for killing rival gangsters of other gangs like BLOODS and Families. He roles with most gangs and gets hungry for money when robbing. This is when Ron becomes more dedicated to killing others and decides to smuggle himself in this field but suddenly one day he was arrested by FIB detectives got a fine that he has not even gain during his life and spent many months in jail . Now he has joined EMS working there to achieve goal given by his mother . But he knows that it cannot be completed just by his EMS salary . So his inner old Ron is torturing him mentally so he decided to visit his old friends back in "Vagos" thats where they convinced him to be corrupt, and continue to sell guns drugs etc , while he is off duty to achieve his goal and inner satisfaction and thats where Ron finally in a really long time felt good about himself.

Only Outcome:
1- Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom