Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Larry Mcgavin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 27, 2022
Time of violation
17:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ie2L6xF0B7Q

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
a store robbery occured of which we went and responded directly as we got there we were shot and killed my self before we could of even said a single word.
this is no rp at all instead just wanting to PVP thats not what this city is about so why should they be able to get away with it?

David Barnes

Player
Player
I can literally hear someone say "demands are already given". We asked you guys to leave the area and you came back. Bouncer will upload his POV of the demands.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
In less than 2 hours ima upload my pov of giving demands
thats what i wanna see cuz aint a soul give us demands and we didnt hear about it so if u gave demands then fine i will close report but as well as that do some better rp i know yall just like gunfights but atleast try to add to the rp to the city "leave the area" isnt RP at all

David Barnes

Player
Player
What RP do you want, we are a gang robbing a gunstore and we want to fight cops that want to stop us from doing so as we demand them to leave the area. I don't see the problem with this at all.

Bouncer Broddy

Black market king
Player
thats what i wanna see cuz aint a soul give us demands and we didnt hear about it so if u gave demands then fine i will close report but as well as that do some better rp i know yall just like gunfights but atleast try to add to the rp to the city "leave the area" isnt RP at all

i do underestan what u are sayin but its lspds fault misscominucatin with u guys here bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom