Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sangram Bhalerao
Administrators nickname
NA
Date
Oct 10, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/963797849223614494/1029089675903782982/unknown.png

Jim Kirigaya

Jai shree Ram 😎
Player
Hey Mazhor !!
Hope you are having a good day.
I wanted to apologise for the irresponsible mistake i did from my spam account by Disrespecting john lark and i am regretting till now. First of all i should have not done that and by now i realised the mistakes that i comitted. I was frustrated with the situation that was going with ng so i did it. But now im regretting it and i would say that i will never do it again. Pls give me a last chances and i promise wont be repeating it again in my life. I have realised my mistakes and i just wants to apologise to you mazhor for the mistake i did it in my life. Pls mazhor i swear i will never repeat it again . Pls give me first and lst chance for the mistake. This was my first ban i got, there are many players who got many bans and they come back after realising their mistakes.. Everyone learns from their mistake and i have learnt from my mistakes and will never happens again.
Hence Its a humble request to you Mazhor for unban appeal from in-game and in discord main GRP server and i have realised my mistake and wont be repeating it again
Thanking you lot
Sangram Bhalerao
Discord ID- Ivan Batra#2771

Jim Kirigaya

Jai shree Ram 😎
Player
Hey Mazhor !!
Hope you are having a good day.
I wanted to apologise for the irresponsible mistake i did from my spam account by Disrespecting john lark and i am regretting till now. First of all i should have not done that and by now i realised the mistakes that i comitted. I was frustrated with the situation that was going with ng so i did it. But now im regretting it and i would say that i will never do it again. Pls give me a last chances and i promise wont be repeating it again in my life. I have realised my mistakes and i just wants to apologise to you mazhor for the mistake i did it in my life. Pls mazhor i swear i will never repeat it again . Pls give me first and lst chance for the mistake. This was my first ban i got, there are many players who got many bans and they come back after realising their mistakes.. Everyone learns from their mistake and i have learnt from my mistakes and will never happens again.
Hence Its a humble request to you Mazhor for unban appeal from in-game and in discord main GRP server and i have realised my mistake and wont be repeating it again
Thanking you lot
Sangram Bhalerao
Discord ID- Ivan Batra#2771
Im extremely sorry for the admin disrespect i did and i should have not done this. I have realised and wont be repeating it again .

Jim Kirigaya

Jai shree Ram 😎
Player
Im extremely sorry for the admin disrespect i did and i should have not done this. I have realised and wont be repeating it again .
I wont do it again if i do it again im ready to take the harsh punishment and account wipe. I swear i wont repeat it again. I have atttached a proof of me appologising to John lark for my mistake. As i am missing this server from many months and wont repeat it again .
I was banned by James. Im really sorry for it and wont be doing again, Pls give me last chance.

ASSaSSinNK

Player
Player
Everyone receive one last chance and I know this man also need it very well mannered to everyone in ng and in city also missing you my bro hope you will be here in this city soon 🥲

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom