Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ChunMuChibu Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2022
Time of violation
0:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-CP7RwsRvU

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
This person has abused the forums by reporting the same situations multiple times.

This situation happend on 16/10/2022 @ 8:20
e3d50aaf1b19e080fd08569ea0153921.png

The threads were all rejected based on the decision of the admin

73c49c915022af3368f89777aafbc4aa.png

we called an admin ingame (Jefe Dejefes ID 3180) to address if we can run into the city after being shot in ghetto.. Here was the discussion:

17/10/2022 0:09

"for now If someone runs into the city I will not punish them. Once I get confirmation from the from gods that can be classed as FailRP then I will let everyone know beforehand that I start punishing"

This person Richard Gravitas was there for the conversation ID 133949. He went against the conversation that we had with Jefe (his gang Curator) in order to clip up multiple reports of the same situation that happened PRIOR TO OUR JEFE CONVERSATION

Here are the rejected posts:

Here are their new posts they reposted after being already rejected and also expressed by Jefe that it is currently allowed as of 17/10/2022 0:09..
where as the situation happend on 16/10/2022 8:20

Monty McKnight

Player
Player
You know discussing admins decisions and then posting them to forums is against the rules right...

(if you guys keep adding fire to this forum war or whatever is going on here, then you are just gonna end up getting yourselves in trouble)

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
you are discussing admins decisions and posting old reports as evidence, im not part of either side im just saying you guys need to be careful with what you post
Sir, you have to realize that these are not old reports... these are the same reports that have already had a decision made, and they are reposting this same reports multiple times... I don't do this if my reports get rejected I dont ever repost them hoping a different admin who is more favourable or a new decision is made on the report..

ALSO..

Richard was told in the conversation with Jefe that until confirmation, running into city was allowed for the timebeing..

So how is it fair that we are told that it is allowed to enter the city, then retroactively repost old reports after the gods have already made determination on said situations?

This is why I added the timestamps..

Also, can you show me where it states it is against rules to discuss the admins decisions? I am using the admins decision to show that this is precidence of the same situation. How else am I to discribe what is blatently an abuse of the forums and deceiting them by splitting the same situation into multiple seperate reports that have already been declined in the past?

Justaskyourb

Player
Player
Where does it say we can't use admins decisions from reports? Isn't that the point of POV and asking admins for clarification?

Justaskyourb

Player
Player
I love how everyone says we're the bad guys, but we get literally called forum warriors for following rules, my bad we actually follow the rules and report people who break them...I want to actually enjoy my roleplay experience

Last edited:

Justaskyourb

Player
Player
Y’all Know that’s against the rules
What rule states that? Theres a rule that says we can't record the admins rule to make sure in the future we have it on hand in case we need to show the admin stating said rule? Thats new to me but theres alot of new rules coming out so please show me

Slinga

eos
Player
What rule states that? Theres a rule that says we can't record the admins rule to make sure in the future we have it on hand in case we need to show the admin stating said rule? Thats new to me but theres alot of new rules coming out so please show me
Lol not that my g them running in and out of ghetto

Mrobin

Player
Player
You know discussing admins decisions and then posting them to forums is against the rules right...

(if you guys keep adding fire to this forum war or whatever is going on here, then you are just gonna end up getting yourselves in trouble)
Where does it say its against the rules ? If im told by an admin how a situation is allowed to play out, why would I not save that information to better myself in the next RP situation.

Richard Killa

Player
Player
Let’s wait for the admins to decide. I’m done with forums. It’s exhausting. Not sure how you do this alll day when YOU continuously break rules. It’s hypocritical. I’ve had one punishment for mixing in 90 days bc I follow the rules. Same can’t be said of you. You’ve had what? 2 warnings for CL recently on top of many other warnings the past 30-60 days. How many punishments have you had the last 60 days? How many warnings?? Don’t come preaching you “try” to follow rules when you break them consistently.

I’m ready for this to end. Let’s wait and see. I trust the admins to make the right decision. If they decide it’s against me , so be it. I’m just doing my part in getting rid of rule breakers and toxicity. This is you . You’re ruining it for us all

Justaskyourb

Player
Player
Let’s wait for the admins to decide. I’m done with forums. It’s exhausting. Not sure how you do this alll day when YOU continuously break rules. It’s hypocritical. I’ve had one punishment for mixing in 90 days bc I follow the rules. Same can’t be said of you. You’ve had what? 2 warnings for CL recently on top of many other warnings the past 30-60 days. How many punishments have you had the last 60 days? How many warnings?? Don’t come preaching you “try” to follow rules when you break them consistently.

I’m ready for this to end. Let’s wait and see. I trust the admins to make the right decision. If they decide it’s against me , so be it. I’m just doing my part in getting rid of rule breakers and toxicity. This is you . You’re ruining it for us all
Your literally calling us hypocrites when you posted 5 posts legit within 10 mins lol get out of here....AND as for toxicity I've got POV of PLENTY of toxicity from your gang members

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked

you are the one ruining it. You know that the entire city hates me and my family. and that I try to follow the rules to the best of my ability. I only get in trouble for things that arent really rules aside from the combat log against you guys trying to rob me after you blacklisted my entire family for literally nothing. I combat logged once in the year and a half I have been playing this city.

Faysal Khan

Player
Player
This person has abused the forums by reporting the same situations multiple times.

This situation happend on 16/10/2022 @ 8:20
e3d50aaf1b19e080fd08569ea0153921.png

The threads were all rejected based on the decision of the admin

73c49c915022af3368f89777aafbc4aa.png

we called an admin ingame (Jefe Dejefes ID 3180) to address if we can run into the city after being shot in ghetto.. Here was the discussion:

17/10/2022 0:09

"for now If someone runs into the city I will not punish them. Once I get confirmation from the from gods that can be classed as FailRP then I will let everyone know beforehand that I start punishing"

This person Richard Gravitas was there for the conversation ID 133949. He went against the conversation that we had with Jefe (his gang Curator) in order to clip up multiple reports of the same situation that happened PRIOR TO OUR JEFE CONVERSATION

Here are the rejected posts:

Here are their new posts they reposted after being already rejected and also expressed by Jefe that it is currently allowed as of 17/10/2022 0:09..
where as the situation happend on 16/10/2022 8:20
Bro I posted this thread for the first time for you and your saying reposting !! Take a deep breath and look my old forums and then say this words. Peace out!!

KaaZaa

Player
Player
I love how everyone says we're the bad guys, but we get literally called forum warriors for following rules, my bad we actually follow the rules and report people who break them...I want to actually enjoy my roleplay experience
Fact: u provoking, ure toxic, ure cut and put where ppls break and when admins ask for full pov (where can be ur rulebreaks) u discuss his decisions. Most important fact: ure slaves of one man's ego. Just leave opps and join another Fams for 1 week or 1 month, u will see differences. That what doing your leader and u accept it, noone else doing same. All what he wants to reach now it is disband Vago's. Vago's forget opps, only opps leaders' ego blow for it. He need attention, and forum spam it is way how to get it. Otherwise, no one will know who is opps... that's all-what u need to know.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
Bro I posted this thread for the first time for you and your saying reposting !! Take a deep breath and look my old forums and then say this words. Peace out!!
you guys are so sad
Fact: u provoking, ure toxic, ure cut and put where ppls break and when admins ask for full pov (where can be ur rulebreaks) u discuss his decisions. Most important fact: ure slaves of one man's ego. Just leave opps and join another Fams for 1 week or 1 month, u will see differences. That what doing your leader and u accept it, noone else doing same. All what he wants to reach now it is disband Vago's. Vago's forget opps, only opps leaders' ego blow for it. He need attention, and forum spam it is way how to get it. Otherwise, no one will know who is opps... that's all-what u need to know.
we dont provoke. YOU DO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom