Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sachin Reddy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL >> Sachin Reddy
2. Your age >> 22
3. Time zone >> Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) >> 08:00AM to 21:30PM.
5. Average online per day >> 6 to 8 hours.
6. Your Discord >> Sachin Reddy#8694.
7. Your Nickname >> Sachin Reddy.
8. Your ID >> 8697 EN 01.
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section >> Crime.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been playing since starting of the Project EN 01 and by my experience, I have learnt where and how should, I help the people in a proper way so that they fell there problem is solved and I like to be admin to grow the Grand RP community up to next level more as of now its best compared to other servers. Basically admin work is Managing which I am best at it. My main focus would be Role Play. I am always ready to help all the new people with all the possible ways.

2. What are your strengths?
>> Managing
>> Dedication
>> Time management
>> Patience
>> Analysing the situation.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
>> Patience some time when it goes beyond the normal situation i would loose it but only when they talk to me personally un till then peace and calm.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
>> Yes for sure.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
>> Yes for sure

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
>> Nothing at the moment.

Thank you, for Reading my admin application..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom