Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sattu Jaat

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ajay Choudhary
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : Eastern European Standard Time Zone (GMT+2) and India Standard Time ‎(UTC+5:30)‎ {somedays}
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : Morning 8.30 to 1.00 pm
5. Average online per day : 4 - 5 hours
6. Your Discord : Jaat#6910
7. Your Nickname : Sattu Jaat
8. Your ID : 15628(en1)
3744(en2)
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State section or Crime Section

Additional information :-

1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I am playing this server for like 1.5 yrs and i joined every single organization. In most of the orgs i show people mixing alot and downgrading the quality of roleplay. so as an admin we can work together on this things with them and improve quality of roleplay.
and want to help new people to enjoy rp .

2. What are your strengths? : Multitasking , Time management , Good learner, follow herarchy always and i know different languages English , Hindi , Ukarianian (not frequent ).
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : Sleep alot
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes sir
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes sir
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? : No sir

THANKYOU 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom